CHRISTIAN: END TIMES PROPHECY, COVID19, MARK OF THE BEAST, FALSE PROPHET, UFODECEPTION, VAX, RAPTURE, ECO THEOLOGY/ GREEN SPIRITUALITY, ANTICHRIST.

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from: https://www.wariscrime.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Project_Blue_Beam-DCM01.pdf -
(boldfaced emphasis added)

The infamous NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head. We must remember that the New Age religion is the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the New World Order is completely impossible. I’ll repeat that: Without a universal belief in the new age religion, the success of the New World Order will be impossible! That is why the Blue Beam Project is so important to them, but has been so well hidden until now.

Excerpt below from: https://patriots4truth.com/project-blue-beam/ -
(boldfaced emphasis added)

A very interesting thing happened at the end of World War II. At this time in history, people all over the world for the first time we’re reporting seeing strange unidentified objects in the sky or UFO’s which are Unidentified Flying Objects. These objects were witnessed moving around in the sky at great speed. In 1947 the first UFO was spotted by a man named Kenneth A. Kenneth was documented stating that he saw, with his own eyes, 9 saucer-shaped objects flying at the rate of about 1700 kilometers per hour. A couple of committees were created with the intent to explain and demystify the events usually linking them to man-made error activity. Of course seeing events like this obviously sparked a lot of interest from scientists, military, government, law enforcement and the general public alike. An abundance of data concerning these UFO’s was collected at that time. This is when U.F.O’s became a public phenomenon.

The United States government and the media were definitely involved in putting out misleading information which contradicted the original stories given by eyewitnesses and therefore effectively convoluting the airways. This didn’t sit well with Serge Monast, a Canadian from Quebec born in 1945 who was an investigative journalist, essayist, poet, and conspiracy theorist. Serge gained a lot of popularity from quest appearing on shows that deal with the phenomenon of an esoteric nature.

In 1994, he published Project Blue Beam (NASA), in which he detailed a four-step base operation set up by the US government by way of NASA with the help of the United Nations. This operation or program was to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head who will publically ridicule and denounce all of the four major religions. This will help usher in the New World Order. In his publication, Serge mentions how these entities will further fool the people by projecting a technologically simulated Second Coming of Christ.

The four steps of Project Blue Beam starts with step number one where they will manufacture sophisticated top-secret weapons to cause earthquakes around the world in specific and strategic locations in order to unearth religious artifacts with the attempt to use them to disprove the religions’ effectiveness. This phase was said to have been in effect since 2012. In step two, Serge writes that they will use sophisticated technology to beam 3D holographic images of all of the prophets or heads of the four major religions: Jesus, Mohammed, Kristna and Budha. The images would be broadcast simultaneously in the sky around the world. They will then merge these images into one in order to make all people feel there God is speaking directly to them. Their sole intent is to use this tactic to usher in the antichrist and the end times.

In step three of Project Blue Beam, Serge writes that they will use invisible wave frequency technology via a telephonic platform to access people’s minds and implant thoughts in order to gain control of the mind and make people feel that they are in direct communication with their God. Step four is the final step in this project where they will use their sophisticated tech to put the thought in the individual’s minds that the rapture is coming and that they face an imminent alien invasion. Also, they will get a transmission into their minds that currently there are other planets being invaded and ravished. They will use a fake alien invasion to finalize the birth of there New World Religion, the antichrist’s arrival, and the New World Order.

Serge Monast mysteriously died in 1996 in his home from a heart attack the day after he was arrested and jailed. The authorities took custody of his children who he was having homeschooled at the time prior to his untimely death. Is there truth to this Project Blue Beam dilemma? Was Serge Monast’s untimely death a coincidence? I’m going to leave that up to you to decide. Stay safe.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Are they giving us an advance warning? This begs the question: if we start seeing spiritual manifestations and fake Christs and spirits performing great signs and wonders, will all that be emanating from DOD PsyOps? And the people who don’t believe in the metaphysical, how will they react to this Psywar?

Well just like they want them to act. The movies with superpowered people becomes more reality....so shock might be not so bad actually. Also the lie will be be like us. Be powerful etc adnauseam BS.

A Freeman

Superstar
While many of us have heard about Project Bluebeam, I don’t think that many familiar with it have seriously thought through the political and legal implications of something like that…when it does happen. That was me, until now.

"No one will be part of the New World Order unless he carries out an act of worship to Lucifer.
No one will enter the New Age unless he receives Luciferian initiation."

David Spangler, Director of the United Nations Planetary Initiative Project (Reflections on The Christ, Findhorn, 1978)

Even when I first read this quote, many years ago when I got into conspiracies, I actually didn’t take it seriously. I filed it away in my brain as just some ramblings of a crazy NWO dude but recently, as I let my mind brood over that essay, that quote is no longer the joke that I found it to be more than a decade ago.

Like Covid, they wouldn’t get this show on the road unless the necessary legal protections for the players are in place. People argue that something like this wouldn’t happen under the Biden admin/with Democrats in charge because they are the “Irreligious Left” but if Obama’s “prediction” finds fulfillment and the “aliens” appear and they start to demand that the Biden admin do unthinkable things, wouldn’t the admin do those unthinkable things in a heartbeat? Early this year this story was picked up by a number of outlets and it adds another piece to the puzzle.

Again, the implication here is; would your religious exemption still be recognized if the aliens’ religion is pro-[gene editing] vaccine? Would it even be legal to call out the psyop for what it is…. say if I write an article and include 2 Cor 11:14… “And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light”… to buttress my argument? Ofcourse, that would be classified as blasphemous if/when the 24 theologians do tell us that it really is christ floating in the sky. What if the crime of blasphemy, this time around, carries a capital punishment?

Yeah, we are in "crisis to crisis" mode and the people we are dealing with are masters of deception, manipulation and all manner of sophistry.
Thank-you for your reply. Good questions.

What's difficult for people to wrap their minds around is where we actually are and just how evil this place (planet Earth) really is. The following is a quote from over 65 years ago that sums it up rather well.

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.” — J. Edgar Hoover ~The Elks Magazine, August 1956

Virtually everything on this planet is a lie or half-truth at best (which is still a lie). Anyone who doubts that should pick a topic and investigate it without any preconceived notions, to see where it leads. What they'll find is that once the thin veneer is removed, everything underneath is rotten to the core.

We are literally surrounded by corporate fictions (fantasies, that don't exist except on pieces of paper and in the minds of those who believe in such things) and most never question any of it. Governments are corporate fictions. Organized religions are corporate fictions. The hospitals, chemical and pharmaceutical companies are corporate fictions. The court systems and police departments/constabularies are corporate fictions. The list is endless.

What incentive do all of these corporate fictions have to lie? Greed and "self" preservation. If they don't make a profit, then they cease to exist. That's why Christ said that one cannot serve God (Truth) and mammon (money/materialism), because the two are mutually exclusive.

If, for a moment, people can divorce themselves from all of these worldly constructs, and focus on the message sent down from our extraterrestrial progenitors in the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran/Quran, it should become self-evident that NONE of the organized religions on this planet are actually doing what it says in those texts. The same goes for all of the other texts (e.g. the Bhagavad Gita, the Diamond Sutra, etc. -- which have confirmations and instructions in them to direct people back to the Bible). What then was organized religion created to do? Were the corporate organized religions not created by corporate governments to control the minds of their adherents (the target market)? The Roman Empire created Roman Catholicism to do exactly that, transcending international borders effortlessly. And the Arab Empire followed in their footsteps, and with their direction, to build what is today known as "Islam".

The battlefield is, and always has been, in the mind. Organized religion offers one of the most powerful weapons there is to control that battlefield, and no government/empire can survive without it. THAT is why project Blue Beam is so important to the "new" world order, and why they planned for three world wars, the last of which is now imminent. They have announced their plans to destroy all of the current organized religions in favor of their one world religion (luciferianism) for at least 150 years.

Most "Jews" and their "Christian" pals are clueless that they are being prepped to be sacrificed, to wipe out all of the "Muslims", which is one of the stated goals for WW3 in Albert Pike's 1871 letter to Mazzini. And the remaining "Christians", most of whom have also put all their chips into the oxymoronic Christian Zionism pot, will be so disillusioned when they have their belief system shattered that they will be ripe for manipulation, whether they believe it or not.

How many "people of faith" would have believed a decade ago that the governments and the churches would work hand-in-hand with the "doctors" to con two-thirds of the population into voluntarily poisoning themselves over a fabricated pandemic? And yet here we are, living in that exact dystopian reality, where the majority of the population have, of their own free-will, chosen to trust in lying politicians, clergy and witch doctors, instead of trusting our Creator (Love/Truth/Reason).

There are powerful technological tools available today that have never been available before in human history. Radio, TV, internet, social media, etc. are merely bricks in the foundation upon which AI, the IOT, and image manipulation hardware and software have helped build the constant surveillance and control police-state that has already been almost universally accepted. No one builds such things unless they intend to use them, and that's exactly what the temporary, evil leaders of this world intend to do to attain their goal of a one-world government and the chance for total global domination.

Sadder yet is the fact that the so-called leaders don't even realize themselves who it is that is conning them into doing these things: the central source of all evil on this planet -- Lucifer/Satan/Iblis/the devil/liar/red dragon/destroyer. Or, if they do, they don't realize Satan intends to destroy them too, and is merely using the illusion of temporary worldly power to manipulate them into doing his bidding.

Is it not self-evident that this is hell? Where else would people lie, cheat, steal and murder one another for more expensive toys and better vacation destinations?

All of this may sound crazy to 99% of those reading it, but perhaps the craziest part is that it's all true and easily verifiable.

There is another reason for playing that the alien card, other than to herd people toward the one-world religion. It's the same reason for all of the division and in-fighting, and all of wars: to train people to foolishly fight against a benevolent ET intervention.

Christ said, through the mouth of Jesus, "I AM NOT OF THIS WORLD" which, by definition, means Christ is an Extraterrestrial Being.

The Reaping is when the Extraterrestrials ("Eagles") gather the world together for Judgment Day, i.e. everyone's day in court. Those who are redeemed will be redeemed on the merits of their quiet, confident acceptance of truth, proven through their loving actions toward others, exactly as we've been instructed for thousands of years.

All the technology, which is destroying this planet, is insignificant next to the power of "The Force" (our Creator).

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
“He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who REFUSED TO WORSHIP the IMAGE to be killed.” Rev 13:15

“A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone WORSHIPS the beast and HIS IMAGE and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of His wrath…” Rev 14:9-10

“But the beast was captured and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these SIGNS he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and WORSHIPPED HIS IMAGE….” Rev 19:20

Martyrdom is in the cards. Hunting you down and killing you because you refuse to worship the god du jour and obey the state’s dictates will all be LEGAL. And I’m thinking; all these pastors who have been and still are gung-ho for the vaccine will certainly have no problem selling you out, let alone being foremost in condemning you for defying the religious “consensus”. I mean, they’ve already declared which side, of the Great Reset, they stand. They have, in essence become death merchants. For now, they still seem to retain credibility with their followers but that credibility will surely become indefensible in the face of throwing their support behind the NWO religion. This will naturally trigger an exodus from the big-name churches [“Come out of her My people…Flee from Babylon, run for your lives…Rev 18:4-5 & Jeremiah 51:6, 45]…it’s only a matter of time.

I wonder if those religious leaders, so intent on promoting the vaccine, have actually got the shots because if they haven’t then they are certainly acting & speaking in deception. I highly doubt someone like Francis Collins (ex-NIH Director) got the real thing but he’ll have no problem convincing you the shot is a “gift from God”.

1653307446082.png

“When the testing time shall come, those who have made God's Word their rule of life will be revealed. In summer there is no noticeable difference between evergreens and other trees; but when the blasts of winter come, the evergreens remain unchanged, while other trees are stripped of their foliage. So the falsehearted professor may not now be distinguished from the real Christian, but the time is just upon us when the difference will be apparent. Let opposition arise, let bigotry and intolerance again bear sway, let persecution be kindled, and the half-hearted and hypocritical will waver and yield the faith; but the true Christian will stand firm as a rock, his faith stronger, his hope brighter, than in days of prosperity.”

Karlysymon

Superstar
Two good articles by Prof. William Engdahl

Lynn de Rothschild and Mark Carney standing right next to the Pope. Just in the last couple of days, Carney has been at both Davos and Bilderberg as an attendee.
1654540191930.jpeg

Karlysymon

Superstar
I just thought this little tidbit is interesting in regard to Project Bluebeam
"Gates wrote in his predictions that there have been some astounding recent developments when it comes to our digital activity, all spurred on by the pandemic, and there will be more to come.

“People shouldn’t assume that the quality of the software that lets you have virtual experiences will stay the same. The acceleration of innovation is just starting,” he wrote.

One of the most exciting technological innovations already in development, according to Gates, is enhanced audio to supplement 3D virtual communication.

“One of the biggest improvements over what we use now is the use of spatial audio, where speech sounds like it’s actually coming from the direction of the person talking. You don’t realize how unusual it is to have meeting audio only coming from your computer’s speaker until you try something else,” he wrote.

Does anyone believe they can actually pull off a live UFO/Blue Beam/Alien invasion? Imo, I don't think they can. They are just mocking the second coming of Christ which will be the real thing. They want people to believe His second coming as a threat instead of a chance to repent.

The Second Coming of Christ (as far as I know) is not a chance to repent. The time to repent is now, and during the Tribulation. But at the end of the Tribulation; at the 2nd Coming of Christ will be the destruction of the human wicked and the War between Jesus and Satan, the Antichrist and the False Prophet.

Karlysymon

Superstar
CBDCs To Be More Eco-Friendly, Recommends IMF

1654784370252.png

If you thought that the "Green sabbath" narrative was just crazy talk, then think again. We are slowly getting there. You won't be able to buy or sell unless you have the mark/worship the beast and its image....

The WEF has about 40 councils and the "Faith" council is one of them...created in 2013 (iirc). Council members hold a 2yr office, so while this is a 2016 report, i hazard the position hasn't changed even though the council membership may have. I won't comment on the membership roster because they aren't people many of us are familiar with. I admit, i was disappointed that the WEF doesn't seem so interested in your average televangelist that populates daytime tv. :)

1654784621839.png

1654784731223.png

Axl888

Established
it could be that today there is abundant supply of oil but they (elites) want green/renewable energy...and there is no shortage of wine as always
People should know by now that the true cause of the worldwide inflation is really the artificial crisis on energy (i.e. Globalists' push for green/renewable energy), and of course they will blame Putin for it.