CHRISTIAN: END TIMES PROPHECY, COVID19, MARK OF THE BEAST, FALSE PROPHET, UFODECEPTION, VAX, RAPTURE, ECO THEOLOGY/ GREEN SPIRITUALITY, ANTICHRIST.

Dr. Francis Collins, the director of the National Institutes of Health, is urging fellow evangelicals to get vaccinated.
In an interview with CNN's Jim Acosta on Saturday, Collins said misinformation is causing evangelicals to be hesitant about getting vaccinated. Calling it "truly heartbreaking," he urged people to look at the "evidence."

"Let me make a plea right here that if you are a Christian, or if you're anybody who has not yet gotten vaccinated, hit the reset button on whatever information you have that's causing you to be doubtful or hesitant or fearful and look at the evidence," Collins said. "The evidence is overwhelming, the vaccines are safe, they're effective, they can save your life."
A June survey from the Kaiser Family Foundation found that 22% of Evangelicals said they will definitely not get vaccinated.
Collins told Acosta there are still more than 1,000 people dying every day because of COVID-19, almost all of them unvaccinated and "therefore didn't have to happen."

"Christians of all people are supposed to be particularly worried about their neighbors and this is also a really critical situation where if you're not vaccinated you may be the one spreading this virus to somebody vulnerable who can't necessarily resist it," Collins said.

At my church we hold alpha course by Nicky gumble, Francis Collins is featured in the video. When I first seen him I thought it was a great look for Christianity upon further investigation you have to wonder.... Decieved ? Or complicit

Axl888

Established
One religion/kingdom under God...is it not what God wants from the beginning? There is only one religion/faith in heaven.

Whereas the NWO agenda is one world religion under the beast/satan.

And there is no democracy in heaven...ultimately, we will be under theocracy.

e-Enoch

Superstar
BLACK GOO: PROMETHEUS AND ALIEN COVENANT REVEAL THE DARK SECRET | NANOTECHNOLOGY AND THE BLACK GOO

10:34

Black Goo a.k.a. Satan's blood.
Graphene oxide...

Lucy

Star
So wanted to share my thoughts on what I think the end game is on these vaccines and end times.
I believe they are trying to get the whole world vaccinated asap because the Beast system is ready to begin.
Could the mark of the beast be that you will die with these shots within 2 to 3 years but the Antichrist will offer a cure if you worship him?
A type of transhumanism, aka..altered DNA like the nephiliam, just like in the days of Noah before the flood? The great lie the serpent told Eve, you will not die. Of course she died spiritually when she took the bite.
It is only through the blood of Jesus
we are adopted in as children of God again! Joint heirs with Christ! Isnt that beautiful!

But deception will be huge. Literally all these Marvel movies and Netflix shows and movies are showing us what they have planned. All the alien info coming out...climate change... all I think preparing us for a alien invadion which will be really demons and confusing the masses for such deception that people will lose their faith.
They will embrace the lie and thus embrace the new world religion that the aliens, demons, Antichrist preach. Their bodies will literally be dying with cancer, blood clots, autoimmune diseases from the vaccines. But the Antichrist will offer immortality, wealth, happiness. If you take the mark, worship him. 3 1/2 years of happiness, no death, taken care of. But the ones who don't no food, no healthcare, dying for your faith, by being martyred.

Thoughts?

FilthPig

Veteran
Graphene oxide has many properties ,it all depends on many factors like - if the graphene sheet has zig-zag edges or not (fits more electrons into it),if there is hydrogen added to smooth out the zig-zag edges (i assume that is graphene hydroxide ?) .Also it matters if its a flat sheet of graphene or it is rolled into a tube (so called carbon nanotube).

e-Enoch

Superstar
So wanted to share my thoughts on what I think the end game is on these vaccines and end times.
I believe they are trying to get the whole world vaccinated asap because the Beast system is ready to begin.
Could the mark of the beast be that you will die with these shots within 2 to 3 years but the Antichrist will offer a cure if you worship him?
A type of transhumanism, aka..altered DNA like the nephiliam, just like in the days of Noah before the flood? The great lie the serpent told Eve, you will not die. Of course she died spiritually when she took the bite.
It is only through the blood of Jesus
we are adopted in as children of God again! Joint heirs with Christ! Isnt that beautiful!

But deception will be huge. Literally all these Marvel movies and Netflix shows and movies are showing us what they have planned. All the alien info coming out...climate change... all I think preparing us for a alien invadion which will be really demons and confusing the masses for such deception that people will lose their faith.
They will embrace the lie and thus embrace the new world religion that the aliens, demons, Antichrist preach. Their bodies will literally be dying with cancer, blood clots, autoimmune diseases from the vaccines. But the Antichrist will offer immortality, wealth, happiness. If you take the mark, worship him. 3 1/2 years of happiness, no death, taken care of. But the ones who don't no food, no healthcare, dying for your faith, by being martyred.

Thoughts?
God Almighty is still in control... The Lord Jesus Christ will come back as He promised...

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

The Coming of the Lord
13 But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. 14 For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep. 15 For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord,[a] that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

It's been shown to be graphene hydroxide (not graphene oxide) in the jabs which is basically like nano razors.