CHRISTIAN: END TIMES PROPHECY, COVID19, MARK OF THE BEAST, FALSE PROPHET, UFODECEPTION, VAX, RAPTURE, ECO THEOLOGY/ GREEN SPIRITUALITY, ANTICHRIST.

saki

Star
California Parents Forced To Sue State To Stop Teachers From Instructing Kids On How To Chant And Pray To Bloodthirsty Aztec Demons For “Power And Knowledge” In New Ethnic Studies Curriculum

Parents of students in the California public school system have filed a lawsuit against the state’s Department of Education in an attempt to remove a chant to Aztec gods that’s part of a new ethnic studies curriculum. The lawsuit says the “Ethnic Studies Model Curriculum” has been approved for the Golden State’s public schools, which serve approximately 6 million students in some 10,000 schools.

The curriculum includes a section of “Affirmation, Chants, and Energizers,” including the “In Lak Ech Affirmation,” which invokes five Aztec deities, the lawsuit adds. Although labeled as an “affirmation,” it addresses the deities both by name and by their traditional titles, recognizes them as sources of power and knowledge, invokes their assistance, and gives thanks to them. In short, it’s a prayer, the legal firm said in a statement shared… (READ MORE)

So If you watch these dreams most of them aren't thinking about Obama or looking him up. Strange phenomena btw this isn't even half of the dreams on this playlist just a few screen grabs to show u how much people are being shown it is Obama. There is nobody else like macron or anyone that has this amount of people having revelation about
Screenshot_20210909-115422_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115422_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115418_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115422_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115422_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115418_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115412_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115407_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115402_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115349_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115422_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115418_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115422_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115418_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115412_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115422_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115418_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115412_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115407_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115402_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115422_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115418_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115412_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115407_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115247_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20210909-115252_YouTube.jpg

Karlysymon

Superstar

Axl888

Established
Here is my interpretation of Revelation 13 & 17 (The Beast out of the Sea or the 666 beast system):

Rev. 13:13 - And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The Beast out the Sea (666 beast system) = 7 heads (7 mountains with 7 kings) + 10 horns (10 kings without kingdom)

Rev. 17:9-10 - And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

7 heads = 7 mountains = 7 nations (perhaps the G7 members?)
- USA
- UK
- Canada
- France
- Germany
- Italy
- Japan

7 kings = 7 head of states of G7 (politicians)

Soon, five kings out of the seven will fall.

Rev.17:12-13 - And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

10 horns = 10 head (kings) of big (tech) companies (private sector)
- Apple
- Google
- Facebook
- Amazon
- Twitter
- Microsoft
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?

Note how forceful these big companies and the MSM pushes wokeism, globalism and the anti-Christian agenda.

Rev. 17:3-5 - 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth = United States of America (a woman who sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads (G7) and ten horns (big tech companies))

Rev.17:11 - And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The Antichrist, the son of Perdition = 8th king coming out of the 7 heads (one of 7 mountains or G7,)

Last edited:

I came across a woman who had an nde recently and had an encounter with the lord and has been having visions and dreams since. Will link vid below but check this out.

The mark is an RFID chip the current vaccine and nanotech are the fuel.

When talking to the lord about the mark he asked her what does these chips look like she said like rice. Or a worm.

She advises to go to the word and type worm I was mind blown!

Psalm 22:6
Verse Concepts
But I am a worm and not a man,
A reproach of men and despised by the people.

Mark 9:48
Verse Concepts
where their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched.

(. We know those with the mark cannot die they will seek death and not find it)

Isaiah 66:24
Verse Concepts
“Then they will go forth and look
On the corpses of the men
Who have transgressed against Me.
For their worm will not die
And their fire will not be quenched;
And they will be an abhorrence to all mankind.”

Isaiah 14:11
Verse Concepts
‘Your pomp and the music of your harps
Have been brought down to Sheol;
Maggots are spread out as your bed beneath you
And worms are your covering.’

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Worms

Okay the second thing she talks about is that this mark will be recieved also on the eye meaning the pupil and in the mind aswell as the right hand and forehead. She says look up scripture regarding the pupils and mind which I havent done but check this out.

◄ Isaiah 44:20 ►

New International Version
Such a person feeds on ashes; a deluded heart misleads him; he cannot save himself, or say, “Is not this thing in my right hand a lie?”

the Bible is telling us what the mark is even in the OT.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Does anyone believe they can actually pull off a live UFO/Blue Beam/Alien invasion? Imo, I don't think they can. They are just mocking the second coming of Christ which will be the real thing. They want people to believe His second coming as a threat instead of a chance to repent.
You may remember the old stories in conspiracy circles about people hearing trumpet sounds, around the world. Whether those were tests for the end-game, who knows? I couldnt find alt-media links at the moment so this is msm.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Revelation 12 / 9/23 revisited, four years on…

Luke 13

6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.

7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:

9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Dr. Francis Collins, the director of the National Institutes of Health, is urging fellow evangelicals to get vaccinated.
In an interview with CNN's Jim Acosta on Saturday, Collins said misinformation is causing evangelicals to be hesitant about getting vaccinated. Calling it "truly heartbreaking," he urged people to look at the "evidence."

"Let me make a plea right here that if you are a Christian, or if you're anybody who has not yet gotten vaccinated, hit the reset button on whatever information you have that's causing you to be doubtful or hesitant or fearful and look at the evidence," Collins said. "The evidence is overwhelming, the vaccines are safe, they're effective, they can save your life."
A June survey from the Kaiser Family Foundation found that 22% of Evangelicals said they will definitely not get vaccinated.
Collins told Acosta there are still more than 1,000 people dying every day because of COVID-19, almost all of them unvaccinated and "therefore didn't have to happen."

"Christians of all people are supposed to be particularly worried about their neighbors and this is also a really critical situation where if you're not vaccinated you may be the one spreading this virus to somebody vulnerable who can't necessarily resist it," Collins said.

Karlysymon

Superstar
1634065651159.png
This is how it started with the mandates. There was a flurry of articles and video reports calling for mandatory vaccination and then it actualized.

When the Great Reset was announced, you didn't think you were going to retain your religious freedoms even as every other aspect of your life is subjected to a "reset"? The only way i can see this happening is if;
a)churches (as in denominations) are threatened with the withdrawal of their 501(c)3 status
b)religious belief is banned in some form because this delegitimizes religious exemption
c)there is a state-sanctioned religion and all other faiths are outlawed.

An entity that exacts spiritual allegiance from the "global citizen" as well wielding power over your ability to participate in any economic or financial transaction. If the covid game has taught us anything, it's that dissent isn't going to be tolerated. Option C readies the stocks and the stakes for the heretics.

Maldarker

Star
You are quite desperate to be persecuted for your faith aren’t you? Despite the fact that this doesn’t exist at all in the west and there are churches on every corner in every town. The only persecution comes from fellow believers in the Abrahamic faiths in the Middle East.
Well we shall see.
1634149585187.png