CHRISTIAN: END TIMES PROPHECY, COVID19, MARK OF THE BEAST, FALSE PROPHET, UFODECEPTION, VAX, RAPTURE, ECO THEOLOGY/ GREEN SPIRITUALITY, ANTICHRIST.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Proverbs 27:5

“Open rebuke is better than secret love.”

Isaiah 55:6-9

New International Version

6 Seek the Lord while he may be found;
call on him while he is near.
7 Let the wicked forsake their ways
and the unrighteous their thoughts.
Let them turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on them,
and to our God, for he will freely pardon.
8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Gallup, the analytics firm, first began tracking global unhappiness in 2006. Negative emotions—the aggregate of stress, sadness, anger, worry and physical pain—reached a record high last year. This may not be surprising. The world is suffering from a large European conflict (in addition to other ongoing wars), inflation and the consequences of a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic. But the global rise in unhappiness started long before most of those issues made headlines. In fact, unhappiness has been increasing for a decade.

Each year Gallup asks roughly 150,000 people in over 140 countries about the emotions they experience. It is remarkable how open people are about sharing their pain or suffering. A Lebanese man told us his life was zeft, the Arabic word for “tar”, meaning his life could not be any darker. A Canadian man spoke of his loneliness after we unknowingly called him on his birthday. And a Vietnamese factory worker broke down in tears after telling us that no one had ever asked her how happy she was. Each of these stories is sad. What is alarming is how much more often we hear them.

Many things can make people unhappy, but the rise of global unhappiness has five main causes according to Gallup’s research: poverty, broken communities, hunger, loneliness and the scarcity of good work. Today, 17% of people find it “very difficult” to get by on their present income—one of the highest shares we have recorded. Broken communities aren’t helping: 2bn people are so unhappy with where they live that they wouldn’t recommend their community to anyone they know.

The world is also struggling with another crisis: loneliness. Gallup finds that 330m adults go at least two weeks without talking to a single friend or family member. Although we have not captured loneliness data globally since the pandemic, other studies suggest it is worsening. The Survey Centre on American Life, a think-tank project, found that 10% of women reported having no close friends in 2021, up from 2% in 1990. And it was worse for men: 15% reported having no close friends in 2021, up from 3% in 1990.

But we were encouraged to be "alone together" for covid.
1665859332789.png 1665859360858.png

Lucy

Star

Lyfe

Star
I felt led to put this here. Does anyone know who this man is?

Lyfe

Star
Idk about you other saints, but I can feel the spiritual warfare intensify with all this halloween occult nonsense.

Lucy

Star
Hey Lucy,

So did you agree with what that guy wrote?
Good morning Lyfe, so just saw your question to me! I will read it all later and get back to you later in week. I have my family from Florida visiting me this week and my family from Texas just left.
So just trying to keep up on daily news and posting a few things here. But yes very interesting man and will get back to you on my thoughts on his teachings!

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Heres somthing to tickle your tastebuds....

AMEEN
14555 = 5555 = 20 = T(english)/F (arabic)

AMEN
1455 = 555 = 15 = O(english)/D(arabic)

F + O + (T + D = 24 = X)= FOX = 666 (pythagoras) / antichrist/man