Christian community

SkepticCat

Veteran
I'm looking to upend my current mode of existence here and take the consequence of what I see happening. Since a beneficial opportunity has come around to sell my apartment I perceive now is the time for me to make the move and pack up and go somewhere else. As such, I am investigating options so as to where in the world to go. At this point I have resolved to abandon this fallen world to fully dedicate my life to Christ, do His will and try to save as many as can be saved.

Thoughts, advice, comments are welcome. If others are pondering the same idea maybe this is something we should talk about [potentially in private]. I would like to go live in a place where the environment is not fully poisoned, if possible, with other Christians who understand what is going on.

Seeking Truth

I'm looking to upend my current mode of existence here and take the consequence of what I see happening. Since a beneficial opportunity has come around to sell my apartment I perceive now is the time for me to make the move and pack up and go somewhere else. As such, I am investigating options so as to where in the world to go. At this point I have resolved to abandon this fallen world to fully dedicate my life to Christ, do His will and try to save as many as can be saved.

Thoughts, advice, comments are welcome. If others are pondering the same idea maybe this is something we should talk about [potentially in private]. I would like to go live in a place where the environment is not fully poisoned, if possible, with other Christians who understand what is going on.

Thoughts, advice, comments are welcome. If others are pondering the same idea maybe this is something we should talk about [potentially in private]. I would like to go live in a place where the environment is not fully poisoned, if possible, with other Christians who understand what is going on.[/Q.
Hi. I know an area that isn't poisoned like most others. We rarely ever even see chemtrails where I live. The air is rated 99% pure in the town that is closest to me and the water is at 100% the last time I checked. I'd love to chat with you about it or others but privately. My email address is Robbyn9735@gmail.com May God bless you and your family.

Unknown Warrior

Established
I just want to say that I hope that you are successful and I for one support your decision to dedicate your life to God and the ministry. It is difficult to reach some people but with God all things are possible. I would like to hear about your journey and hope that you keep us informed when you decide where you will go. You can feel free to send me a personal message anytime. I wish you success and hope that you can help lead others to faith in Christ.

polymoog

Superstar

go for it!
the only thing of real value in life is your experiences and contributions to mankind and the planet.
watch your wallet-- the money goes quickly.
finding like minded individuals and forming a small community is the right way to go.

Golden Age

Established
@SkepticCat

I admire anyone that is prepared to radically alter their way of life and go to live in other parts of the world. Whether that is motivated by religious convictions or otherwise.

But if the motivation of your wanderlust is the desire to 'save souls', why not start with where you're living at the moment !?

I am sure there is no shortage of the wretched, deluded, lost or plain beguiled in your own neighbourhood.

Also, is your motivation to bring back lapsed Christians back into the flock or to win new souls for Christ?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
@SkepticCat

I admire anyone that is prepared to radically alter their way of life and go to live in other parts of the world. Whether that is motivated by religious convictions or otherwise.

But if the motivation of your wanderlust is the desire to 'save souls', why not start with where you're living at the moment !?

I am sure there is no shortage of the wretched, deluded, lost or plain beguiled in your own neighbourhood.

Also, is your motivation to bring back lapsed Christians back into the flock or to win new souls for Christ?
Good post and interesting questions you raise in it.

Bacsi

Star

Stay where you are. Where God put you is where you're needed the most. Running away will not help you run away from yourself.

paulo

Rookie
expose this to the Lord pouring out with a sincere heart. He will answer, I promise you.

"Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:12-13

Damien50

Star

I personally don't believe you'll find what you are looking for. Not only are we talking aware Christians but finding Christians with whom doctrines align. I thought about doing this but at the time didn't realize how fractured Christians are so I contemplated just traveling and helping where I could. If I ended up in Africa building a school, great, in South America helping get clean water, fantastic, or wherever I might go so long as I was sincerely helping anyone that needed it whether they accepted my God or not.

You can lead a horse to water but in the case of Christianity you might make the full-year hydrophobic and in that sense I wanted to be a representative of the teachings of the Christ rather than the shining white knight. As Jesus had told the disciples, if they don't accept kick the dust from your feet, that is ad's would have between my mantra while traveling. I planned to have a travelling pack, acoustic guitar, two bibles and several smaller ones and just live from place to place relying on God to tend to my needs while I tended to his flock.

I think finding like minded people creates comfort and subsequently complacency and by moving around I would have gotten experience and hopefully have brought the light of God with me rather than smacking everyone with a KJV and telling missionary lies. Ultimately I just wanted too in some way care about someone other than myself.

SkepticCat

Veteran
http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

Deagle forecast - Kopi.jpg

Whether these figures reveal something actually planned or not is anybody's guess. However, it is time for me to leave my current area, for sure. I have done everything possible to alert everyone in my city to what is unfolding, ears are almost 100% shut and effect has been minimal despite the massive effort I've put into exposing what goes on. Everything in my personal life right now is aligned with packing up and relocating so that is what I will do. I have a group of homeless people I'm looking after and I want to get them out of this city and to a safer location while still possible. I read reports from other 'awake' people in my area that they suffer various ailments (typically tinnitus, right ear) which I suspect are due to the use of some sort of electromagnetic/psychotronic/whatever weaponry they employ. I figure if people saw a group simply leaving the city because of what goes on this too would help them understand the 'truthers' are serious about their concerns over the situation. At this point I consider openly rejecting society and refusing to cooperate with the system at all to be the only sensible and reasonable mode of behavior. If there is no rebellion now there never will be and society will collapse, completely. I feel I have done what I could in my local area and wish to move on, hoping to continue working towards an awakening but NOT from this location which is detrimental to both my own health and those I'm in contact with.

SkepticCat

Veteran
If enough people choose to really DO SOMETHING AND ACT upon the situation (you know, like we should have done LONG AGO by now!!) and pool all our resources together then what we could do is essentially to start our own new NON-ILLUMINATI-CONTROLLED nation. We move into an area, seize political power by voting out all the corrupt criminals then abolish all the legislation they've put in place which makes their slavery system possible (you know, all the secret legislation that makes chemtrailing civilians 'technically' legal and the whole Maritime Law thing that makes every person 'technically' a 'dead person' and enables the slavery, the United States is 'technically' not a sovereign nation it is a CORPORATION - see https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/atlantean_conspiracy/atlantean_conspiracy36.htm). We purchase land and set up ecological, non-GMO non-chemtrail non-roundup no-nonsense HEALTHY FOOD FARMING.

From this position we'll have much improved health, community, cooperation etc. If we can establish a such base we can then invite those who wish to join us once they figure out what is going on to come live with us. If the truth community stays scattered and disorganized they'll eventually be able to shut us down since we have too little power on our own, fragmented, chemtrail-poisoned and possibly also mindcontrolled/targetted with 4G/5G/electronic weaponry. We can accomplish a lot more if we work together - and just imagine the sheer IMPACT it would have if tenthousands of people suddenly all start simply PACKING UP AND LEAVING society because they reject it! This will motivate so many others to start thinking about what is going on! THE WAY TRUTHERS ARE BEHAVING AS IF THINGS ARE NORMAL CAUSES OTHERS TO THINK THINGS ARE NORMAL. THINGS ARE NOT NORMAL - THIS IS A CRISIS SITUATION.

If we are to purchase land to make all this possible we'll need to do so BEFORE they crash the economy, while our money is still worth anything. I've tried a LOT waking people up, if they will stay here pretending everything is normal I will NOT be joining them in this make-believe insanity that everything is fine!

Everything being done in society today is highly inefficient ON PURPOSE, they poison the water, food, environment etc. If a large group of people move to an area and start doing things EFFICIENTLY we can support and help a very large number of people - and all WITHOUT ENSLAVING THEM. Simple living with CLEAN WATER, HEALTHY FOOD and a government that SERVES THE PEOPLE as intended.

america-wealth-distribution.jpg

Inside-Volume-2-Gallery-Image-7.jpg

They will slowly destroy us if we continue to do nothing and stay in the cities and that simply doesn't serve any purpose whatsoever. In fact, every single day that goes by now where people DON'T wake up and us truthers DON'T react simply DIMINISHES OUR ABILITY TO FIGHT BACK and puts us in an ever WORSE situation. By participating in the System at all you are indirectly telling others with your behavior that PARTICIPATION IS ACCEPTABLE when it in fact IS NOT.

Last edited:

Unknown Warrior

Established
If enough people choose to really DO SOMETHING AND ACT upon the situation (you know, like we should have done LONG AGO by now!!) and pool all our resources together then what we could do is essentially to start our own new NON-ILLUMINATI-CONTROLLED nation. We move into an area, seize political power by voting out all the corrupt criminals then abolish all the legislation they've put in place which makes their slavery system possible (you know, all the secret legislation that makes chemtrailing civilians 'technically' legal and the whole Maritime Law thing that makes every person 'technically' a 'dead person' and enables the slavery, the United States is 'technically' not a sovereign nation it is a CORPORATION - see https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/atlantean_conspiracy/atlantean_conspiracy36.htm). We purchase land and set up ecological, non-GMO non-chemtrail non-roundup no-nonsense HEALTHY FOOD FARMING.

From this position we'll have much improved health, community, cooperation etc. If we can establish a such base we can then invite those who wish to join us once they figure out what is going on to come live with us. If the truth community stays scattered and disorganized they'll eventually be able to shut us down since we have too little power on our own, fragmented, chemtrail-poisoned and possibly also mindcontrolled/targetted with 4G/5G/electronic weaponry. We can accomplish a lot more if we work together - and just imagine the sheer IMPACT it would have if tenthousands of people suddenly all start simply PACKING UP AND LEAVING society because they reject it! This will motivate so many others to start thinking about what is going on! THE WAY TRUTHERS ARE BEHAVING AS IF THINGS ARE NORMAL CAUSES OTHERS TO THINK THINGS ARE NORMAL. THINGS ARE NOT NORMAL - THIS IS A CRISIS SITUATION.

If we are to purchase land to make all this possible we'll need to do so BEFORE they crash the economy, while our money is still worth anything. I've tried a LOT waking people up, if they will stay here pretending everything is normal I will NOT be joining them in this make-believe insanity that everything is fine!

Everything being done in society today is highly inefficient ON PURPOSE, they poison the water, food, environment etc. If a large group of people move to an area and start doing things EFFICIENTLY we can support and help a very large number of people - and all WITHOUT ENSLAVING THEM. Simple living with CLEAN WATER, HEALTHY FOOD and a government that SERVES THE PEOPLE as intended.

View attachment 10304

View attachment 10305

They will slowly destroy us if we continue to do nothing and stay in the cities and that simply doesn't serve any purpose whatsoever. In fact, every single day that goes by now where people DON'T wake up and us truthers DON'T react simply DIMINISHES OUR ABILITY TO FIGHT BACK and puts us in an ever WORSE situation. By participating in the System at all you are indirectly telling others with your behavior that PARTICIPATION IS ACCEPTABLE when it in fact IS NOT.

God will give you the strength and knowledge to make the right decision and He will guide us and help us no matter where we are. The devil only has a short amount of time left to rule the world until God destroys him and all who follow him. The evil people who are in control of the world will pay the price and their money will not save them.

I know how you feel, Skeptic.
It can be overwhelming to live in these end times, with so much wickedness & sin. Sometimes it seems unbearable. We are seeing the worst in society & the antichrist hasn't even been revealed yet.

But as Christians, we are called to be the light & the salt of the world. Like Damien said, shake the dust off your feet & move on to a receptive area with a good Soulwinning KJV church so you can be a blessing to them.

We are not supposed to hide (even though we may feel like it at times), we should shine the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the midst of a dark, lost world. The good thing about it is, the greater the darkness, the brighter the light shines.

Imagine how God (who cannot sin) feels when He looks upon this wicked world....He sees ALL of the sin happening EVERYWHERE. Yet, it is for those last few brothers & sisters who will come to believe on Christ and be saved, that He holds back His justice & judgment upon the world.

His forebearance is amazing.

We must trust His plan, even when we don't think we can see it unfolding. He will never leave us or forsake us.

He needs us here, not on an island. We are to be IN the world, but not OF the world.

My prayers are with you. Hold fast to the armour of God & keep shining the light of the Gospel until He returns, or brings us home.....whichever comes first.

God Bless you.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Thanks for your words of encouragement.

I'll continue looking for options to build an actual community of truthseekers who will openly oppose the current regime and expose them. I sense I have a more action-based approach to the situation than most and will work towards offering a real alternative to society as we see it now. I'm not happy with just sitting on my own two hands watching the world sink further and further doing nothing about it. Interest in more drastic steps notwithstanding I'm offering preliminary measures towards building a network of activists. I have a few tricks up my sleeve that could improve your personal life situation I'm willing to share with those prepared to throw lots together and work towards the greater good and the benefit of all. The current 'truth movement' is too disorganized and, as I perceive it, does not seem to have fully comprehended the scope of the situation. I invite those considering getting more heavily involved to contact me in private. It's time to step up our game.

I'm working with a few others looking to build a 'pyramid' of our own; unlike what is currently going on this one will be based on helping people, bringing freedom & knowledge and overthrowing the Illuminati, however.

Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran
Well, actually there's a reason.

Anyone in contact with the 'truth community' can see there are various degrees of willingness to act upon the information being exposed these days. Some know about the conspiracy but choose to do nothing about it. Others are deeply invested into research that could prove invaluable for all of humanity, such as Dane Wigington who tours the US trying to raise awareness about chemtrials, Clifford E. Carnicom and his papers on the morgellons phenomenon or even people like RichieFromBoston who runs a YouTube channel with a quarter of a million subscribers. These people are all actually DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THE SITUATION unlike the majority that appears to prefer just watching the world go up in flames while cheering from the side line.

The people who actually invest their time and energy into trying to make a difference, those deserve to be promoted and to be heard. They belong at the 'top' of the 'pyramid'. I call BS on the 'circle' concept that any random conspiracy theorist's wild ravings are as valuable as the opinion as that of for example Mr Carnicom who has actually taken the time to try and understand exactly what is being sprayed in the chemtrails. This Illuminati insanity has been allowed to run wild waaaaaaay past what any sane and reasonable society would allow, ie. people at large are neither sane nor reasonable any more so I frankly couldn't care less for the unqualified opinion of some couch potato keyboard warrior ranting online then proceeding to make no personal life changes whatsoever and do absolutely nothing about the ongoing insanity. I intend to try to make a genuine difference (beyond what I've already been doing) in what goes on and I recognize the need for structure and a sort of hierarchy even in the truth movement so the current state of affairs where absolutely nothing gets done isn't allowed to simply continue (leading to guaranteed demise). I've absolutely had it with people claiming they 'care' about what happens then continuing to just let it happen.

We can have a 'circle' kind of society/community the day people actually make good of their words and stand up for what they claim to stand for. Until then, until action is taken, the Illuminati is right - it must be [some kind of] a pyramid. Complain about that as much as you like - a people and a truth community that doesn't really care does only deserve the pyramid. Exterior reality is a reflection of a society's thoughts, emotions and actions and right now we're just helping them put the capstone on it.