Christ’s Second Coming according to the Bible.

phipps

Star
Paul called Christ's second coming "the Blessed hope." Jesus promised His disciples that He would come again. John 14:1-3 says, “Let not your heart be troubled...In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”

phipps

Star
How will Jesus come again?

His second coming will be visible and literal to every living person in the world (Matthew 24:30). Jesus also compared it to the visibility of lightning except this will be on a much bigger scale (Matthew 24:27). After His resurrection, He ascended in a cloud, two angels assured the disciples that His return will be as literal as His departure, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.” (Acts 1:11). Revelation 1:7 says, "...and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him." This is important because of the end time deceptions Jesus warned against in Matthew 24.

Biblically there is no evidence at all that shows a secret or invisible coming of Christ that will be experienced by only those who are faithful to Him.

2. Everyone will hear Him. It will be loud.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
says, “For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.”

He will come and be seen in the clouds of heaven, not appear somewhere on earth (Mark 14:62, Revelation 1:7).

4. He will come with power and great glory.
"Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory."
(Mark 13:26).

5. He will come with all His angels.
"When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory”
(Matthew 25:31).

"For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works" (Matthew 16:27).

Jesus will also send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together all of the righteous people in preparation for the trip back to heaven (Matthew 24:31).

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Why is Jesus coming back again?

He is coming again because he has promised he would (John 14:1-3).

He is coming back to bring His reward to all the inhabitants of the earth. He will bring many people back to heaven with Him (Revelation 22:12).

He will come again to complete the plan of salvation which includes our resurrection, our being with God, and eternal life on a new earth, (John 5:25-29; Rev 21:1-5). This will bring earth’s history to an end and will mark the transition to eternity.

He will come to judge the nations, (Matthew 25:31-46).

phipps

Star
What will happen to the righteous at the second coming?

At Jesus’ second coming the righteous dead will be raised to life and taken up to heaven along with the righteous who are still alive on the earth, they will be given perfect and immortal bodies, and will be caught up into the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and will forever be with Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, “For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.”

1 Corinthians 15:51–53, Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.”

Philippians 3:20-21, “For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.”

Note:
Jesus does not touch the earth at His second coming. The saints meet Him “in the air.” So God’s people won’t be fooled by any report that says Christ is in, for instance, London, New York, Moscow, or anywhere else on the earth. False christs will appear on the earth and do miracles (Matthew 24:23-27), but Jesus will remain in the clouds above the earth at His second coming.

What will happen to the wicked when Jesus comes again?

When Jesus returns to earth the wicked who are left alive will call for the rocks and hills to fall on them because they cannot look upon the face of Christ. "And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”(Revelation 6:15-17).

And they will die because they won't be able to handle Christ's radiant glory.

Isaiah 11:4, “And with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked.”

Jeremiah 25:33, “And at that day the slain of the Lord shall be from one end of the earth even to the other end of the earth. They shall not be lamented, or gathered, or buried; they shall become refuse on the ground.”

A Freeman

Superstar
How Jesus will come again?

His second coming will be visible and audible to every living person in the world (Matthew 24:30). He also compared it to the visibility of lightning except this will be on a much bigger scale (Matthew 24:27). After His resurrection, He ascended in a cloud, two angels assured the disciples that His return will be as literal as His departure, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.” (Acts 1:11). Revelation 1:7 says, "...and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him." This is important because of the end time deceptions Jesus warned against in Matthew 24.

Biblically there is no evidence at all that shows a secret or invisible coming of Christ that will be experienced by only those who are faithful to Him.

2. He will come and be seen in the clouds of heaven, not appear somewhere on earth (Mark 14:62, Revelation 1:7).

3. He will come with power and great glory.
"Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory."
(Mark 13:26).

4. He will come with all His angels.
"When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory”
(Matthew 25:31).

"For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works" (Matthew 16:27).

Jesus will also send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together all of the righteous people in preparation for the trip back to heaven (Matthew 24:31).
1 Thessalonians 5:2-8
5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the Day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that That Day should overtake you as a thief.
5:5 Ye are all the children of Light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
5:6 Therefore let us not sleep (Eph. 5:14), as [do] others; but let us watch and be sober.
5:7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

2 Peter 3:10 But the Day of the Lord WILL come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up (Mal. 4).

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness (The Light of the World – John 8:3) arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet BEFORE the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (see verse 1).

Matthew 24:27-30
24:27 For as the lightening cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the "sun" be darkened, and the "moon" shall not give her light, and the "stars" shall fall from heaven, and the "powers of the heavens" shall be shaken:
24:30 And then shall appear the Sign ("Star") of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall ALL the tribes of the Earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the "Clouds" of heaven with power and great glory.

See: The Scriptural Marks of Christ

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
The dead in Christ will rise first... and among the dead in Christ who will rise first... are christians who will be killed for not taking the mark of the beast.

This of course means the mark of the beast must first be implemented... before the resurrection of the dead in Christ.

So those waiting for the rapture... must first wait for the mark of the beast to become operational.

Just thought i throw some bible facts in your faces... although i know you guys would not know fact from fiction if your soul depended on it.

phipps

Star
How will Christ’s second coming affect the earth itself?

The earth will be seized by a great earthquake at the coming of the Lord. This earthquake will be so devastating that it will leave the world in a state of total destruction (bottomless pit).

“And there were noises and thunderings and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth. Then every island fled away, and the mountains were not found” (Revelation 16:18, 20).

“I beheld, and indeed the fruitful land was a wilderness, and all its cities were broken down at the presence of the Lord” (Jeremiah 4:26).

“The Lord makes the earth empty and makes it waste. … The land shall be entirely emptied” (Isaiah 24:1, 3).

phipps

Star
When is Jesus coming back?

No one knows the exact time when Jesus is coming again. Mark 13:32 says, “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” Interestingly, the disciples asked Jesus the same question just before He returned to heaven. At that time, Jesus told them it was not for them to know the times or seasons which are in the Father’s authority. Therefore, Jesus may come back tomorrow, next month, next year or 100 years from now. So what does this mean for you and me? Always be ready for the second coming of Jesus Christ. Watch and focus on Jesus because the devil is seeking to distract mankind from understanding the signs and closeness of Jesus’ coming. Matthew 24:42 says, “Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.”

Why is Jesus taking so long to come back?

Jesus is patiently waiting to come back, because He is giving humanity as much time as possible to choose and follow Him. He wants as many people as possible to repent and return to heaven with Him. 2 Peter 3:8-9 says, “But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is long suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.”

A Freeman

Superstar
The Scriptural Marks of Christ
Whereby We May Know Him During His Second Coming

And ye shall seek Me, and find [Me], when ye shall search for Me with ALL your heart.”
- Jeremiah 29:13

There seems to be a huge disconnect between popular beliefs concerning Christ's Second Coming and what the Scriptures actually say about it. That has led to a lot of unnecessary confusion, thanks to the churches and their leaders being the false christs (and religious teachers) and false prophets (Matt. 24:5, 11), i.e. “the blind leading the blind,” which Christ Himself warned us NOT to follow (Matt. 15:14).

Before anything in the Bible can be correctly understood, it is vitally important to ask for God's help in understanding what's being read, from a spiritual point-of-view (John 3:3-13). We are in fact spirit-beings (the soul/spirit is the REAL you) that are temporarily incarcerated inside these human-animal bodies, for a very good reason (Rev. 12:7-9, Gen. 1:26). Without that CERTAIN knowledge it is IMPOSSIBLE to recognize the Scriptural Marks of Christ during His Second Coming.

Christ is a SPIRIT-BEING, just like God Himself, and thus is NOT human. Jesus was the human-body that the Virgin Mary gave birth to in Bethlehem, 2000 years ago, which was descended from the line of King David and the tribes of JUDAH and Levi. Jesus-Christ was the human+Being resulting from Christ incarnating inside Jesus. It should therefore be obvious that the human (Son of Man) known as Jesus was born and died on this planet (Matt. 2:1, Matt. 27:50). And it should be equally obvious that the immortal Spirit-Being known as Christ was around BEFORE THE WORLD WAS (John 17:5) and consequently is NOT FROM THIS WORLD, precisely as He said (John 17:16, 18:36).

It is the second coming of Christ, NOT Jesus, that is prophesied in Scripture, and described in great detail.

Counting the Marks

1. Christ will NOT be in the body of Jesus this time, but instead will be in a new body with a NEW NAME.

Revelation 2:17, 3:12, 19:12
2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a NEW name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].

3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the Temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.

19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a NAME written, that NO man knew, but HE himself (ch. 2:17; 3:12).

2. The new body Christ will use during His Second Coming will be descended from the tribe of Joseph-Ephraim, NOT from the tribe of Judah like the body of Jesus was.

Genesis 49:10, 22-24
49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh comes [from Joseph-Ephraim v 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].

49:22 Joseph [is] a fruitful bough, [even] a fruitful bough by a well; [whose] branches run over the wall:
49:23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot [at him], and hated him:
49:24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty [God] of Jacob; (from THERE [is] The Shepherd, The [Corner] Stone of Israel:)(1 Cor. 10:4; Daniel 2:34-5; 45)

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow (Joseph – Ephraim and Manasseh – see Gen. 49:22-24); and a crown was given unto him (Eze. 21:26-27): and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3. This new body from Joseph-Ephraim, that Christ is using during His Second Coming, was born in 1948, on the “Fig Tree” date, when the Jewish state in Israel was set-up and the desolate, cursed land began, through irrigation, to flourish and put forth new shoots/leaves, with immigration of Jews from all over the world.

Matthew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the Fig tree (Jews – Jer. 24:5, Matt. 21:19); When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves (1948), ye know that Summer [is] nigh*:

*Summer = the Sabbath millennium, i.e. the 1000 year reign of Christ after 6000 years of “Winter” under the mis-rule of Satan (John 12:31, 14:30, 16:11).

4. The Crown of Israel will be given to Christ, the Great Prince and Heir to the Throne (Dan. 10:21, Dan. 12:1), during His Second Coming in a body from the tribe of Joseph-Ephraim.

Deuteronomy 33:16-17
33:16 And for the precious things of the earth and fullness thereof, and [for] the good Will of Him that dwelt in the bush: let ["The Blessing"] come upon the head of Joseph, and the CROWN upon the head of him [that was] separated from his brethren (Gen. 49:10 & 22-24).
33:17 His glory [is like] the firstling of his bullock, and his horns [are like] the horns of Unicorns (pictured on the British Coat of Arms as a symbol of Israel): with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they [are] the ten thousands of Ephraim (the English), and they [are] the thousands of Manasseh (the American people).

A Freeman

Superstar
5. Further, detailed confirmation that the Davidic Throne of Israel will be taken away from its current occupier and the Crown will be given to Christ, its RIGHTFUL Heir:-

Ezekiel 21:26-27
21:26 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Pharez).
21:27 I will overturn (1), overturn (2), overturn (3), it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and (4) I will give it [him - Shiloh (Gen. 49:10)].

The first three overturns were:-
. From Judah/Pharez in Jerusalem to Judah/Zarah (of the "Red Hand" - Genesis 38:28-30) at Tara, County Royal Meath, Ireland, c. 588-583 B.C.
2. From Tara to Scotland and Fergus the Great, c. 500 A.D.
3. From Scotland to England, with Edward "Longshanks", in 1296 A.D.

4. The fourth overturn began on 25/12/50 (Christ-mas day) when Ian Hamilton and friends kindly removed the Stone of Destiny from Westminster Abbey and took it from David, who was from both the Judah line of David (Gen. 49:10) and also was called prince David, who had become king Edward the 8th and outlived his stand-in - George the 6th, fulfilling, exactly, Christ's own prophecy to his Apostle John in His Revelation to John:-

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the communities. I am the root (source) and the successor of David (Ezekiel 21:27), [and] the bright and Morning Star.

It is impossible for the Stone that was taken to England by Edward "Longshanks" the First not to have been the real Stone of Destiny because God says so in His Prophecy to Ezekiel and that same Stone was taken by Ian Hamilton and friends also in fulfillment of Christ's own prophecy in Revelation 22:16, quoted above, in order to prevent Elizabeth from being crowned on the REAL Stone of Destiny, after 22/4/48 (the "Fig Tree" date - the founding of the Jewish state in the Middle East), in fulfillment of that prophecy.

6. The Great Prince Christ will be crowned King of kings and Lord of lords, both of which are titles reserved for Christ ONLY, by God Himself:-

Revelation 17:14 These shall make war against the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for HE (Christ) IS Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.

Revelation 19:11-16
19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a NAME written, that NO man knew, but HE himself (ch. 2:17; 3:12).
19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

7. Christ will open the seals of THE Book, i.e. the Bible, during His Second Coming, which will enlighten this very dark world (Matt. 24:27), as ONLY Christ can do (since He was the One Who sealed it in the first place – Dan. 12:1-4), uniting all TRUE believers:-

Revelation 5:1-9
5:1 And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a Book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals (seven in God's "Code" means ALL or COMPLETELY).
5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the Book, and to loose the seals thereof?
5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Source of David, hath prevailed to open the Book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the Throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
5:7 And he came and took the Book out of the right hand of Him that sat upon the Throne.
5:8 And when he had taken the Book, the four beasts and four [and] twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of holy people (those who really trust God).
5:9 And they sung a New Song (Isa 42:10), saying, Thou art worthy to take the Book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

8. The Key to unlocking the Scriptures, which Christ will publish to all nations during His Second Coming (Mark 13:10), is a “little book” (white stone – the pure, rock-solid truth), plainly explaining the “mystery of God” (John 16:25) and how to communicate directly with Him all the time telepathically (1 Thess. 5:17).

Revelation 10:7-10
10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the Prophets.
10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke unto me again, and said, Go [and] take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the "sea" and upon the "earth".
10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth as sweet as honey.
10:10 And I took the little book (white stone ch. 2:17) out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten (digested) it, my belly was bitter.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a NEW name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].

A Freeman

Superstar
9. The “little” book” (white stone) from Christ will also explain the long-awaited truth about the real reason for human life on planet Earth, along with the personal responsibility that goes hand-in-hand with the God-given right of free-will. Put simply, we can either heed this FINAL warning, learn to DO God's Will (Matt. 6:10) and LIVE by The Law/Commandments He gave us (Deut. 30:15-20), or we will face the consequences (Mal. 4, Rev. 21:8).

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT ONE man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

Matthew 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and [he] to whomsoever the Son (EliJAH - the "Revealer of God") will reveal [Him].

Revelation 12:7-9
12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in Our image, and teach him to be like Us (i.e. to be good instead of being selfish and evil): and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his WORKS.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their works.

Luke 19:27 But THOSE mine enemies, which would NOT that I should REIGN OVER THEM, bring here, and SLAY [them] before me.

10. Christ IS the Truth in this crazy, mixed-up world FULL of lies, and He always speaks the truth, which cuts through all of the superstitious nonsense like a sword (or Light-sabre), separating true believers from unbelievers (infidels – 2 Cor. 6:14-15), even within one's own human family. Unfortunately, most people prefer hearing lies to hearing the truth (Isa. 30:10, John 3:19-21, John 8:35-36, 2 Thess. 2:10-12).

Matthew 10:32-40
10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a "Sword" (Rev. 1:16).
10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
10:36 And a man's foes [SHALL BE] they of his own household.
10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter (or anyone or anything) more than me is not worthy of me.
10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
10:39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
10:40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth Him that sent me.

Revelation 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance [was] as the sun (Mal. 4:2) shineth in his strength.

11. During His Second Coming, Christ will use that sharp, two-edged “sword” to expose the truth about the papacy, the ROMAN catholic church (RCC) and ALL of her followers, including those who follow her harlot daughters (Protestantism).

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12
2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of the Destroyer;
2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God (the Holy Father).
2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2:7 For the mystery (Rev. 17:5) of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of The Way.
2:8 And THEN shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the [Sword of the] Spirit from his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness [of the enlightening] of his coming (Matt. 24:27):
2:9 [Even the Wicked], whose coming is the work of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders (II Cor. 11:13-15),
2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the Truth, that they might be saved.
2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness (John 8:35-36).

Revelation 17:4-5
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in PURPLE (bishops) and SCARLET (cardinals) colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY (2 Thess. 2:7), BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS (her daughters) AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

12. Because of the nearly universal refusal to accept and love the Truth, truly repent and return to keeping God's Law (Mal. 4:4) as per Christ's explicit instructions (Matt. 5:17-20), Christ will be forced to destroy EVERY organized religion and ALL of her children/followers, including the religion of materialism (Matt. 6:24). It was the “Jewish”-Jesuit infiltrated and operated Babylonian mystery religion (the RCC) which gave birth not only to all of the Protestant religions and to Islam, but to the Babylonian market system (and the UCC – Uniform Commercial Code) as well.

Revelation 18:4-6
18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).
18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her inequities.
18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled, fill to her double.

Revelation 2:23 And I will kill her children with DEATH; and ALL the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your WORKS.

NOTE WELL: Sin = breaking God's Law (I John 3:4), so the only way to TRULY repent is to stop sinning/breaking God's Law (be perfect – Matt. 5:48). Christ condemned the churches (Matt. 6:5-8) and their false christs, false religious teachers and false prophets (Matt. 5:19, Matt. 23:8-33) who teach the exact opposite of what Christ teaches, leading their unwitting (?) children/followers TO THEIR DESTRUCTION (Isa. 3:12).

Ezekiel 18:4, 20
18:4 Behold, all souls are Mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is Mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall DIE.

18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall DIE. The son shall not bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the inequity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] DEATH; but the gift of God [is] eternal Life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

A Freeman

Superstar
13. During these end-times, when Christ promised His Disciples He would return (Matt. 24:32) and plainly explain the Scriptures (John 16:25) to them (yes, the Disciples are still here – John 9:1-3), God will reveal to Christ (The Lawgiver) the exact whereabouts of The Ark of The Covenant underneath the Mound of the Hostages (2 Chron. 25:24) on the Hill of Tara/Torah, so it can be recovered.

This will bring a flow of faithful visitors from all over the world to see both Christ and The Ark of The Covenant, and The Law and Commandments inside of it, PROVING the Bible is TRUE. It will also prove that the root source of ALL of our problems is, and always has been, our continued refusal to keep our Covenants with God (both the Old and New CovenantsRev. 14:3, 15:3) to LIVE by His Perfect Law of Liberty, found in the first five books of the Bible (namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy), in PEACE and HARMONY with each other and our natural surroundings.

Jeremiah 3:16 And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the "I AM", they shall say no more, The Ark of the Covenant of the "I AM": neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit [it]; neither shall [that] be done any more (meaning it WILL come to mind, it WILL be remembered and it WILL be visited BEFORE the end of these last days, otherwise it could not serve as a witness against us).

Deuteronomy 31:24-26
31:24 And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this Law in a Book, until they were finished,
31:25 That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare The Ark of The Covenant of the "I AM", saying,
31:26 Take this Book of The Law (The Torah), and put it in the side of The Ark of The Covenant of the "I AM" your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.

Micah 4:1 But in the last days it SHALL come to pass, [that] the mountain of The House of the "I AM" SHALL be established in the top of the mountains, and it SHALL be exalted above the hills; and people SHALL flow unto it.

14. The Stone of Destiny (Lia Fail) – known by many names, e.g. the Coronation Stone, the Bethel Stone, Jacob's Pillar or Pillow Stone – will make its prophetic return journey back the way it came, first from England to Scotland (which began on Christ-mas day in 1950) and then from Scotland to the Inauguration Mound (Forrad) on the Hill of Tara/Torah. This fourth and FINAL overturn referenced in Ezekiel, will fulfill God's promise to Christ to give Him the Throne of Israel.

Ezekiel 21:26-27
21:26 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Pharez).
21:27 I will overturn (1), overturn (2), overturn (3), it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and (4) I (the “I AM”) WILL GIVE IT [Him – Shiloh/Christ (Gen. 49:10)].

Daniel 2:34-45
2:34 Thou sawest till that a Stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet [that were] of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
2:35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the "Stone" that smote the image became a great "mountain" (code word for “government – Micah 4:1), and filled the whole earth.
2:36 This [is] the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.
2:37 Thou, O king, [art] a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.
2:38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath He given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou [art] this head of gold (the Babylonian Empire).
2:39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee (Cyrus and the Medo-Persian Empire), and another third kingdom of brass (Alexander the Great's Greek Empire), which shall bear rule over all the earth.
2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron (the Roman Empire): forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all [things]: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided (into the Eastern and Western Roman Empires); but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
2:42 And [as] the toes of the feet [were] part of iron, and part of clay (Rev. 13:1; 17:12), [so] the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
2:44 And in the days of these kings (Rev. 17:12-14) shall the God of heaven set up a Kingdom, which shall NEVER be destroyed: and the Kingdom shall not be left to other people, [but] it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
2:45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the "Stone" was cut out of the "mountain" without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream [is] certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Matthew 21:42-44
21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the Scriptures, The Stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the Head of the corner: THIS IS THE LORD'S DOING, and it is marvellous in our eyes (Psalm 118:22)?
21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The Kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a NATION (NOT another evil organized religion like the one that crucified Jesus) bringing forth the fruits thereof (the "10 lost tribes" - the "House of Israel").
21:44 And whosoever shall fall on this Stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

The above Scriptural references to the "Stone" have a twofold interpretation, meaning both Jacob's Pillar-Stone (Lia Fail) which is the Throne of Israel, and also meaning Christ, The King and Lawgiver of Israel, and its CHIEF CORNER-STONE (Eph. 2:20).

15. As THE Lawgiver (He is The Law/Word made flesh – John 1:14), Christ will be working dauntlessly to build God's “Stone” Kingdom which will fill the whole Earth, establishing His PERFECT Law of Liberty FOREVER. There is no other way to bring the Blessings of TRUE Freedom, Justice, Peace, Prosperity, Safety and Security to the faithful who are learning to LOVE and LIVE The Law that God has written in our hearts and minds (Heb. 8:10, 10:16).

Matthew 5:17-20
5:17 Think NOT that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of heaven.

Romans 10:4 For Christ [is] the end [result] of The Law for Righteousness to every one that believeth (by-liveth).

16. And He (Christ) will rule with a rod of iron (Rev. 19:15), to ensure all of God's Children are obeying The Law, with Liberty and Justice for ALL.

Psalm 2
2:1 Why do the unenlightened rage, and the people imagine a futile thing?
2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the "I AM", and against His Anointed, (2 Esd. 13:34) [saying],
2:3 Let us break Their bonds asunder, and cast away Their cords from us.
2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall make fools of them.
2:5 Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, and terrify them in His fury.
2:6 Yet have I set My King (to govern - Isa. 9:6-7) upon My Holy HILL of Gathering (Isa. 33:16; 2 Esd. 13:35).
2:7 I will declare the decree: the "I AM" hath said unto me, Thou [art] My Son; this day have I created for thee.
2:8 Ask of Me, and I shall give [thee] the unenlightened [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession.
2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel (Rev. 12:5).
2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
2:11 Serve the "I AM" with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
2:12 Kiss My Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] The Way, when his wrath is kindled just a little (Luke 19:27). Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him.

Revelation 2:27-28
2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
2:28 And I will give him the Morning Star.

A Freeman

Superstar
17. Christ will separate His sheep (the House of Israel – Matt. 15:24) from the goats. The goats are those who are so far into Satan's grip and organized religions they reject Christ “out of hand”; refusing to take the time and make the effort to thoroughly search the Scriptures for the “marks” of His Second Coming (Jer. 29:13, Matt. 7:7-8).

Matthew 25:33-41
25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed [thee]? or thirsty, and gave [thee] drink?
25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took [thee] in? or naked, and clothed [thee]?
25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.
25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into Everlasting Fire, prepared for the devil and his angels (YOU that do not DO God's Will):
25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] not to one of the least of these, ye did [it] not to me.
25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into Life Eternal.

18. On the other hand, Christ's Sheep will KNOW His Voice; the Voice of many “waters” (Isa. 17:12, Rev. 1:15).

John 10:2-16
10:2 But he that entereth in by the door (speaks the Truth) is The Shepherd of the sheep.
10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they KNOW his voice.
10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
10:6 This parable spoke Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spoke unto them.
10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
10:8 ALL that ever came before me (priests and kings) are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them (but the goats did).
10:9 I am the door: by ME if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10:10 The thief cometh not, except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have Life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.
10:11 I am the Good Shepherd: the Good Shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the Shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
10:13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
10:14 I am the Good Shepherd, and know MY [sheep], and am known by mine.
10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
10:16 And other sheep I have (the “Lost” sheep [10 tribes) of the "House of Israel"), which are not of this fold (the "House of Judah" [2 tribes]): them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, [and] ONE Shepherd (Eze 37:22 and Genesis 49:10).

Matthew 15:24 But He (Christ) answered and said, I am not sent but unto the "lost sheep" of the "House of Israel" (the Ten "Lost" Tribes of Israel).

19. And it is to Christ, during His Second Coming, that the gathering (union) of Jacob/Israel will be (symbolized by the Union JackChrist's Flag – the Union of Jack/ob-Israel). The Ten “Lost” Tribes, which retained the name Israel (they are the 10-tribed House of Israel) are the English speaking nations of the world, including the British Commonwealth countries, America and Ireland.

Genesis 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh (Christ) comes [from Joseph-Ephraim v 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].

Genesis 48:16-20
48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name [Israel] be named on them (let Ephraim and Manasseh be called Israel), and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
48:17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.
48:18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this [is] the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.
48:19 And his father refused, and said, I know [it], my son, I know [it]: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude (Commonwealth) of nations.
48:20 And he blessed them (the sons of Joseph – the Two WitnessesEphraim and Manasseh) that day, saying, In thee [Joseph] shall Israel bless, saying, God make thee as Ephraim (U.K.) and as Manasseh (U.S.): and he set Ephraim before Manasseh.

20. Once the physical war against Christ and His TRUE followers begins (Rev. 17:14), He will draw the remnant of the House of Israel, i.e. those who want to serve God and His Law ONLY (Acts 5:29-32), to His Place of Defence: The Fortress of Rock – Gibraltar.

Isaiah 33:15-17
33:15 He (Christ) that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain by oppressions, that shaketh his hands from taking of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of bloodshed, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
33:16 He shall dwell on Sion (2 Esd. 13:35): his place of defence [shall be] THE Fortress of Rock: bread shall be given him; his waters [shall be] sure.
33:17 Thine eyes shall see The King (Christ) in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off (Israel).

A Freeman

Superstar
21. In Gibraltar (Gad), Christ will expand the territorial boundaries to the North, beyond the frontier and into the El Campo area, which is currently part of Spain. There, in the enlarged Gad/Gibraltar area, He will rule over the 120,000 to be redeemed from the House of Israel with a rod of iron. The name Israel means “Champion of God” and the 120,000 from the House of Israel are those who will gather to Christ after opening their eyes and “seeing” there can NEVER be TRUE Freedom, Love and JUSTICE without keeping and enforcing God's Law.

Deuteronomy 33:20-21
33:20 And of Gad he said, Blessed [be] he that enlargeth Gad (Gibraltar): he dwelleth as a lion, and teareth the branch with the crown on HIS head.
33:21 And he provided the first part for himself, because THERE (in Gad/Gibraltar), [in] the position of The Lawgiver, [was he] seated; and he came to the heads of the people, he executed the Justice of the "I AM", and His Judgments with Israel.

22. After the New Jerusalem (Christ's Ark) comes down out of heaven to pick up the 120,000 at Gibraltar (Rev. 21:2), it will relocate to Jerusalem to retrieve the 24,000 from the House of Judah (who will bear no fruit for God (Matt. 21:19), joining only after the Kingdom has been set-up), reuniting the remnant of the 12-tribes of Israel (the 144,000) under Christ (Hos. 1:11 , Jer. 3:17-18, Jer. 23:5-6, Jer. 50:4, Eze. 37:15-19, Rev. 7:4-9), their King. While there, Christ will stand on the Mount of Olives, which will split to form an enormous valley, allowing Living Waters to go out from Jerusalem, connecting the Mediterranean to the “Dead Sea” (resurrecting the “dead sea” back to LIFECol. 2:13).

Zechariah 14:1-9
14:1 Behold, The Day of the "I AM" cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses plundered, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
14:3 Then shall the "I AM" go forth, and fight against those nations, like when He fought in the day of battle (Revelation 12:7).
14:4 And his feet shall stand in that Day upon the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the East, and the Mt. of Olives shall split in half towards the East and towards the West, and there shall be an enormous valley; and half of the Mount of Olives shall move towards the North, and half of it towards the South.
14:5 And ye shall flee to the valley of My mountains; when he shall touch the valley of the mountain at the place he separated: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the "I AM" my God shall come, [and] all the holy ones with Him.
14:6 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] the light shall not be clear, [nor] dark:
14:7 But it shall be one Day which shall be known to the "I AM", not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, [that] at evening time it shall be light.
14:8 And it SHALL be in that Day, [that] living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the eastern sea, and half of them toward the western sea: in Summer and in Winter shall it be.
14:9 And the "I AM" shall be King over all the earth: in that Day shall there be one "I AM", and His name One [not a trinity – Deut. 6:4].

23. These things will all happen right before Judgement Day, at a time when no one expects Christ to be here in the flesh (despite the numerous and obvious “signs of the times”), to gather His Sheep: TRUE Jacob/Israel (those that DO God's Will).

1 Thessalonians 5:2-8
5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the Day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that That Day should overtake you as a thief.
5:5 Ye are all the children of Light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
5:6 Therefore let us not sleep (Eph. 5:14), as [do] others; but let us watch and be sober.
5:7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

2 Peter 3:10 But the Day of the Lord WILL come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up (Mal. 4).

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness (The Light of the World – John 8:3) arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (see verse 1).

Sura 43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.

24. Unfortunately, because almost everyone in the world is spiritually fast asleep, everyone except for “the very Elect” will refuse to believe Christ, just like it was in the days of Noah. “The very Elect” are the 144,000 who are called, chosen AND faithful (Rev. 7:4-9, Rev. 14:1-3, Rev. 17:14, Rev. 23:12, Rev. 26:9) and thus part of Christ's spiritual family (Matt. 12:48-50, Mark 3:33-35). Everyone else will refuse to believe Christ during His Second Coming, just as everyone except Noah's family refused to believe Noah.

Matthew 24:37-39
24:37 But as the days of Noah [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
24:38 For as in the days that were before The Flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
24:39 And knew not until The Flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.

Luke 17:26-30
17:26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of Man.
17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed [them] all.
17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

It seems almost everyone has missed the crucially important point of these very eloquent, "Life or death" statements. That is, possibly, because they have not joined them to the other related-warning Prophecy, given by Jesus, which must be done, otherwise it is impossible to understand the full meaning and importance of these first statements.

Christ's second Prophetical statement was a warning about the many false christs (and religious teachers) and false prophets who, under Satan's control, would come at the same time, in order to deceive as many people as possible (everyone except "the very Elect"), in order to keep them away from the REAL Christ, Who would at this time be upon the Earth, in human form, inside a new body from Joseph/Ephraim (Please see the article: "On The Way to Emmaus Again"). If this were not true, Satan would have no need to make false ones to keep the people away from the REAL One. The best place to hide a tree is in a wood/forest.

It is only AFTER the fulfillment of ALL of the prophecies (Matt. 5:18) concerning Christ's Second Coming—in the flesh—that He will shed the body/carcase He is currently using to fulfill His Mission and come as His TRUE Spirit Self, with the heavenly host (His Army – “the eagles” – soaring high above in the “Clouds”).

Matthew 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

And when the entire world sees Him coming in the “Clouds” (Acts 1:9-11) with power and great glory, everyone will mourn and wail finally realizing it's too late to repent (stop sinning/doing evil/breaking The Law) before the Judgement.

Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the Sign ("Star") of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall ALL the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the "Clouds" of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with "Clouds"; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and ALL kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

NOTE:
All Scriptural quotes are from The King of kings' Bible, which, according to prophecy, could only be published by Christ DURING His Second Coming.

Revelation 17:14 These shall make war against the Lamb (Christ), and the Lamb shall overcome them: for HE (Christ) IS Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.
Conclusion

There will be many who have taken the quick and easy path of organized religion that leads to destruction (Matt. 7:13-14), who will “act/play the goat” and, out of ignorance (Matt. 12:30), try to argue against what's been shared above, instead of believing (by-living – living by) and DOING what it says in Scripture (Jer. 29:13, Matt. 7:7-8, John 7:16-17).

Matthew 7:21-24
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and DOETH THEM, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a Rock (the Truth):

Just remember, Christ holds THE Key, and NO ONE EXCEPT FOR CHRIST HIMSELF can “open the seals” and unlock the Bible, exactly as He said in His Revelation to John, Chapter 5. So for those who may have been misled by the “blind guides” of organized religion, and therefore wrongly feel they haven't been deceived (see Rev. 12:9), WAKE UP (Eph. 5:14) and see you are unwisely calling Father (God, NOT the pope) and Christ liars (Isa. 5:20-21). Anyone who doesn't become as little children (children trust their Father knows best – Matt. 18:4), will have NO hope of entering the Kingdom of heaven. The time to change our selfish, arrogant and evil ways, and learn what we NEED to learn to go home (to heaven), is rapidly running out.

The best and ONLY Way to make the most of what little time you have left is to read, study and put into practice The Survival Plan, which is “little book” (Rev. 10:7-10) entitled The Way home or face The Fire by JAH. The title is self-explanatory.

Those of you who claim to be “SAVED” already, are WRONG. You do not mark your own test. Only the Lord marks your test and neither you nor your satanic pretended priests will have ANY say in it. You would do well to learn some fresh and real humility and start again, this time DOING what the King of kings and Lord of lords says and not what you decide yourself. The “Self” has to be “crucified DAILY” until it is DEAD and you want only to serve your Lord and the common good, keeping the COMMANDments; Covenants; His Laws and Ways and NOT your own.

Learn to destroy your ego, or it will destroy YOU (Luke 9:23).

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to His name: extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before Him.

AlleluJAH

phipps

Star
Will Jesus come like a thief in the night?

The Bible says, “The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up” (2 Peter 3:10, see also 1 Thessalonians 5:2). But does this mean that He will come secretly and snatch away the saved, leaving the wicked behind? No. This very text that says Jesus will come like a thief in the night, also says that the heavens will pass away with a great noise. That won’t be secret!

So what does it mean for Jesus to come “like a thief in the night?” The apostle Paul says, “But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober” (1 Thessalonians 5:4-6). Jesus’ coming will be unexpected by those who are not watching and waiting for Him. It will come upon them like a thief in the night. But His people—who are not of the night nor of darkness—will be looking for Him. They will be aware of the signs of His coming and will know that it is near. Jesus’ coming will not overtake them like the unexpected appearance of a thief. That’s what the Bible means by saying that Jesus’ coming will be like a thief in the night—it will be unexpected to those who are not watching for Him.

phipps

Star
Signs of Jesus’ Second Coming.

Scripture gives many signs that will tell us when the return of Christ is near. These signs are prevalent in our world today:

An increase in knowledge (Daniel 12:4).

An increase in demonic activity (Revelation 16:13-14, 1 Timothy 4:1-7).

An increase in lawlessness (2 Timothy 3:1-7).

Departure from the faith (2 Timothy 4:3-4).

Rise of false teachings such as evolution (2 Peter 3:3-7).

Rise of false christs (Matthew 24:4-24).

Increase in traffic and modern transportation (Nahum 2:4).

Poverty and economic instability (James 5:3-4).

Violence
Jesus also predicted that tension between nations would increase prior to the Second Coming.

"And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold" (Matthew 24:12).

"For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places!" (Matthew 24:7).

The Greek word for “nation” used here is ethnos, from which we get the word ethnic. Sadly, there may be talk of peace today, but ethnic violence is rife.

Moral Decay
During the time just before Christ’s Coming, moral corruption and intemperance will abound.

"But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power" (2 Timothy 3:1-5).

The Bible also tells us that before Christ’s Second Coming, many will be indifferent to these warnings:

"But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be" (Matthew 24:37-39).

Fear
"…men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth…" (Luke 21:26 ).

There will be a growing fear amongst people on Earth, as they contemplate the future of the planet and their own way of life.

The escalation of fear in our society is marked. This includes not only fear from the peril of increased violence, but also terrorism, globalism, governmental control, economic failure, and disaster. A strange mixture of indifference and fear characterizes our time.

Be Alert
Of all these signs, the one with the greatest finality is this:

"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come" (Matthew 24:14).

We are admonished to study the signs and to pay attention (Matthew 24:32-35). However, no one knows the time or the hour of Christ's return (Matthew 24:36, 25:13). The Bible does state that this event will take place at midnight, but this could simply mean the final moment. However, legislative decrees of governments also come into effect at midnight and universal decrees are legislated according to midnight at specific longitudes.

Since we cannot determine a specific time for Christ’s coming, all this tells us is that God will destroy sin at the final moment. We can see this through types and examples in the Bible:

"And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt" (Exodus 12:29).

"In a moment shall they die, and the people shall be troubled at midnight, and pass away: and the mighty shall be taken away without hand" (Job 34:20).

"And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him" (Matthew 25:6).

Strange as it may seem, few mainline Christian churches teach the Biblical Coming of Christ today. Most churches, if they preach about the Second Coming at all, preach a coming of Christ that will bring peace to the nations, but the Bible teaches a destruction of nations. They preach conversion of sinners at the coming of Christ when the Bible teaches that Christ will come to destroy sin and sinners. Let us carefully examine the evidence.

Tidal

Star
Incidentally, some nonchristians think they'll get a "second chance" to accept Jesus when he returns, and therefore escape hell.
Is there any scriptural support for that "second chance" notion?

phipps

Star
Incidentally, some nonchristians think they'll get a "second chance" to accept Jesus when he returns, and therefore escape hell.
Is there any scriptural support for that "second chance" notion?
There is no scriptural support whatsoever for that. The Bible tells us that when Jesus returns, He will return with our rewards, "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be" (Revelation 22:12). He won't reward people who will have a chance to change their minds later. So our eternal fates will have already been decided before Jesus comes back the second time. In fact just before Jesus returns there will be an announcement in heaven, "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still" (Revelation 22:11). No one will be able to get a second chance after that.

I should add that once we die, that is it. God will judge us on all the choices we made when we are alive. No one is going to get a second to chance to change their minds about Christ after they die. The next thing after death is they will either be resurrected to eternal life or be resurrected to eternal death.

Last edited: