Chrissy Tiegen

Devine

Star
So I just joined twitter it's ruining my life but i read this article on daily mail:
and just happened to post the first comment on her second to last tweet before she shut her page down. so I am one of the "sick psychopaths"!
?
see above.
but really ??? cause see above that...

any how this was the tweet
anyhoo on to the next celeb!

Aero

Superstar
Stop giving attention to trolls like Chrissy Tieigan.

Let's see. She's not an expert on anything. She's not even close to being "Epstein rich". She's not a politician. She's just another celebrity propped up by gossip rags.

cjkkw

Established
Stop giving attention to trolls like Chrissy Tieigan.

Let's see. She's not an expert on anything. She's not even close to being "Epstein rich". She's not a politician. She's just another celebrity propped up by gossip rags.
Chrissy tiegan is half white tho. when she cooks food John legend b like eww.

Aero

Superstar
Chrissy tiegan is half white tho. when she cooks food John legend b like eww.
Lol let's just stick to the facts. She might be a good cook. But she still trolls way too much.

And personally speaking, I don't care who trolls who. My thing is this, she makes me think she's a waste of social status. Because any 5 year old can troll too.

Devine

Star
At the very least it would be safe to accuse her of having very poor taste
1597164556147.jpeg

~JC~

Veteran
"...after bizarre conspiracy theorists linked her to Jeffrey Epstein"

"bizarre conspiracy theorists" Psssht, Yeah, ok DAILYMAIL, we see what side you're on..

Johnny5

Veteran
So basically she will do whatever as long as others say it ok. From that vid and the tweets from her history, I think it is safe to say she doesn't have moral guidelines.