Chrissy Teigen exposed for being a pedo

~JC~

Veteran
I don’t have Twitter and would never follow these a-holes if I did, but for the people that do... HOW has this gotten by people and never addressed!?

Aero

Superstar
This is a good example of celebrity entitlement. As celebs, they rarely ever hear the word no. Or face any genuine criticism for that matter. Either way, I'm sick of hearing from celebs. And my personal message to the few celebs whose heads aren't firmly planted up their own asses. Sorry the rest of them make you look so bad.

Also, "desensitization" would be a good angle for videos of this subject.

Kiwipastels

Rookie
This is a good example of celebrity entitlement. As celebs, they rarely ever hear the word no. Or face any genuine criticism for that matter. Either way, I'm sick of hearing from celebs. And my personal message to the few celebs whose heads aren't firmly planted up their own asses. Sorry the rest of them make you look so bad.

You're so right!!! I kinda touched on it in the video how she's absolutely trying to normalize predatory behavior.

A.J.

Star
That’s just sick. Same with that director James Gunn and his pedo-jokes and this movie of his....

There’s some surface obviously and underlying disturbedness going on with this movie. The sidekick chick seems pretty young/immature despite how shes presented as highly sexualized and just the whole thing....

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
You're so right!!! I kinda touched on it in the video how she's absolutely trying to normalize predatory behavior.
The worst part is she doesn't seem to understand the whole ramifications of her actions. That fact lends weight to the idea that maybe she knows more about the rotten Hollywood underbelly. Maybe she is protecting people, because why else turn it into a joke? Like how is any of her tweets funny?

I'm not here to shame anyone though, it's just that this is clearly nonsensical behavior. Especially from someone with a platform.

Kiwipastels

Rookie
The worst part is she doesn't seem to understand the whole ramifications of her actions. That fact lends weight to the idea that maybe she knows more about the rotten Hollywood underbelly. Maybe she is protecting people, because why else turn it into a joke? Like how is any of her tweets funny?

I'm not here to shame anyone though, it's just that this is clearly nonsensical behavior. Especially from someone with a platform.
She also had a tweet where she wrote back to someone asking when are you gunna speak up about child trafficking and she said “can I finish my taco first” just making light of such a sick sad thing

Aero

Superstar
She also had a tweet where she wrote back to someone asking when are you gunna speak up about child trafficking and she said “can I finish my taco first” just making light of such a sick sad thing
Life in the gated community bubble might be torturous. It's torture because deep down they know 99% of their neighbors are fake. They all just put on some "persona" and smile when they need to smile. I'm just saying, that could drive a person crazy. We may be looking at another potential reason for her behavior.

I'm fine with upsetting the herd though, and obviously I don't expect a celebrity to aim that high as far as a philosophy. Chrissy is just aiming so low here that we shouldn't let it slide, at least until she takes some responsibility.

Maes17

Superstar

I agree