Chris Hemsworth

I have noticed that no one has mentioned him really on here. There was the one post about the Avengers actors getting their tattoos that are of the occult, but no real mention of Chris.
I used to be a big fan of his, heck I still like some of his older movies. But, within the last five years or so, especially, it seems it's obvious he's part of the Illuminati. No one gets that famous without a certain contract, right? I was naive enough to think he would rebel from all of this, but he's been so caught up in the Hollywood scene. I once saw a picture of him doing a triangle sign above his head, with the moon in the middle. Yep! Illuminati. Please forgive me if this thread is frivolous, because we know what celebs have to do behind the scenes in this industry... just not seen him mentioned yet!
Thoughts?

minnie82

Superstar
I have noticed that no one has mentioned him really on here. There was the one post about the Avengers actors getting their tattoos that are of the occult, but no real mention of Chris.
I used to be a big fan of his, heck I still like some of his older movies. But, within the last five years or so, especially, it seems it's obvious he's part of the Illuminati. No one gets that famous without a certain contract, right? I was naive enough to think he would rebel from all of this, but he's been so caught up in the Hollywood scene. I once saw a picture of him doing a triangle sign above his head, with the moon in the middle. Yep! Illuminati. Please forgive me if this thread is frivolous, because we know what celebs have to do behind the scenes in this industry... just not seen him mentioned yet!
Thoughts?
yes his brother Liam is not famous like him , maybe he refuse to do certain things, and it seems after he divorced from Miley Cyrus, he kinda disappear from the radar

yes his brother Liam is not famous like him , maybe he refuse to do certain things, and it seems after he divorced from Miley Cyrus, he kinda disappear from the radar
Yeah, that's very true. I wonder if that whole marriage to Miley was some sort of ritual to keep him in, but he refused it after a while and tried to break out? If so, I'm glad and happy for him!!
His other brother Luke doesn't seem to be so popular, but he is in Westworld right now.

AdjeYen

Established
Thoughts?
He's not a part of the Illuminati, but a merely pawn. He's nothing but a puppet who receives orders and is being told what to do etc.
I mean, most of them are, I guess. Plenty of famous celebrities are when you think about it.

He's not a part of the Illuminati, but a merely pawn. He's nothing but a puppet who receives orders and is being told what to do etc.
I mean, most of them are, I guess. Plenty of famous celebrities are when you think about it.
Yeah maybe I worded that wrong but meant that he practically works for them and does what he's told. It's hard to say how far in he is, though.. is he merely just taking orders or does he go as far as doing satanic rituals behind the scenes? It's very hard to say at this point. I even often wondered if he was cloned! But that's up in the air.
That's unfortunate and true, so many celebs are controlled by the Illuminati. This is how they become so famous.

minnie82

Superstar
Yeah, that's very true. I wonder if that whole marriage to Miley was some sort of ritual to keep him in, but he refused it after a while and tried to break out? If so, I'm glad and happy for him!!
His other brother Luke doesn't seem to be so popular, but he is in Westworld right now.
oops i forgot that they have another brother, it's right