Chris Hedges and Max Blumenthal on the support and creation of the Taliban and Al Qaeda in the west and recent support by the West and Israel for ISIS

DesertRose

Superstar
A pity they regurgitate the deep state narrative on 9/11, however, good points on who is running these groups and who benefits.

Andreas Von Bülow On 9 11
Andreas Von Bülow, former German Member of Parliament and Government Defence Minister. Andreas states that the Bush Administration was instrumental in staging the 9-11-2001 Attacks on America as part of a Geo Political plan that was outlined by PNAC "Project for a New American Century" written by the NEO CONS in 2000, and "The Grand Chess Board" written by Zbigniew Brzezinski in 1997.

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
A pity they regurgitate the deep state narrative however good points on who is running these groups and who benefits.

Andreas Von Bülow On 9 11
Andreas Von Bülow, former German Member of Parliament and Government Defence Minister. Andreas states that the Bush Administration was instrumental in staging the 9-11-2001 Attacks on America as part of a Geo Political plan that was outlined by PNAC "Project for a New American Century" written by the NEO CONS in 2000, and "The Grand Chess Board" written by Zbigniew Brzezinski in 1997.
Their talk is not about 9/11.. it's about the terrorists and subsequent terrorists that the state and Israel support to this day. A lot of people don't even know that.

DesertRose

Superstar
Their talk is not about 9/11.. it's about the terrorists and subsequent terrorists that the state and Israel support to this day. Aot of people don't even know that.
I am aware but they begin with that.
I agree it is almost a side note, however, for me it is crucial to understand that these wars are for Israel and these proxies are for Israel and the agenda is for Israel.
#nomorewarsforisrael.

Stephania

Star
I am aware but the begin with that. However I agree it is almost a side note however for me it is crucial to understand that these wars are for Israel and these proxies are for Israel and the agenda is for Israel.
#nomorewarsforisrael.
Blumenthal wrote a book on Israel and called it Goliath. Goliath meaning.. the Zionist state. He got a lot of flack for that one, because he's Jewish, and his father is a politician. But I admire his efforts- regardless of the blow back he gets. He does not back down trying to wake sleeping people up to realities of US and Israeli politics. And I admire Hedges work very much too.

DesertRose

Superstar
Blumenthal wrote a book on Israel and called it Goliath. Goliath meaning.. the Zionist state. He got a lot of flack for that one, because he's Jewish, and his father is a politician. But I admire his efforts- regardless of the blow back he gets. He does not back down. And I admire Hedges work very much too.
Yes, I have seen some of his (Blumenthal's)videos and with you I admire Hedges work as well. Thanks for posting.:)

Stephania

Star
@DesertRose have you ever seen Blumenthals vids where he crashes pro Israel events like Birthright or CUFI? They are hilarious. He completely outs their agendas while pretending to go along with them sarcastically.

DesertRose

Superstar
@DesertRose have you ever seen Blumenthals vids where he crashes pro Israel events like Birthright or CUFI? They are hilarious. He completely outs their agendas while pretending to go along with them sarcastically.
I have seen the videos where he is asking questions of Israelis not sure which events they were though Stephania. I will check it out. Thanks.
Good to see decent people like him and I really admire the thoughts of Gilad Atzmon:)
https://gilad.online/writings

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
I have seen the videos where he is asking questions of Israelis not sure which events they were though Stephania. I will check it out. Thanks.
Good to see decent people like him and I really admire the thoughts of Gilad Atzmon:)
https://gilad.online/writings
Go to YouTube and search Max Blumenthal + CUFI and also Max Blumenthal + Ziojuana birthright.. those ones are great. :D

RE: Atzmon. I can't really handle him, because a lot of times he conflates Zionism and Judaism in his works, and says they are the same thing. Just like the Zionists do. But they are not the same thing at all. Most anti Zionist Jews know this. He apparently does not.

DesertRose

Superstar
Go to YouTube and search Max Blumenthal + CUFI and also Max Blumenthal + Ziojuana birthright.. those ones are great. :D

RE: Atzmon. I can't really handle him, because a lot of times he conflates Zionism and Judaism in his works, and says they are the same thing. Just like the Zionists do. But they are not the same thing at all. Most anti Zionist Jews know this. He apparently does not.
I guess we can agree to disagree about Atzmon.:)
I think his analysis is more nuanced than that.
Moreover I think that you will find extremists, supremacists and ethno-nationalists in many paths and claiming all religions.
"GA: I make a clear differentiation between Jews, the people, which I regard as an innocent category; Jewishness, the ideology; and Judaism, the religion.

I argue that both Jews and Judaism are innocent categories. The fact you are born a Jew doesn’t make you a war criminal or a supremacist. Also, Judaism is a relatively innocent notion. We know the only genuine Jewish collective who really operate actively for Palestine are Torah Jews, Orthodox Jews.

When it comes to Jewishness, this is complicated. I had a debate about this with a supremacist Jew yesterday and his argument was there is no such thing as Jewishness – it changes along the years. I couldn’t agree more, elasticity is inherent to Jewishness. One thing that remains constant is the exceptionalism. Jewishness is different explorations of the notion of “chosenness.” Some Jews feel they are chosen because they are elected by God, some Jews feel they are chosen because they are Bolsheviks, and a week later they can feel chosen because they are supporting a free market – like Milton Friedman. They can feel chosen because they are religious, and they can feel chosen because they are secular. It is this exceptionalism that is the core of “chosenness,” that is racially driven, that I believe is the common ground for all Jewish cultures.
This is why I have never in my life referred to Jews biologically, nor as a race, nor ethnicity. But I believe supremacy is something that is essential to Jewishness. This is why instead of talking about “Jews” I talk about the people who identify “politically” as Jews. "
https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/transcending-chosenness-journey-of-an-ex-jew--20128

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
I guess we can agree to disagree about Atzmon.:)
I think his analysis is more nuanced than that.
Moreover I think that you will find extremists, racists and ethno-nationalists in many paths and in all religions.
"GA: I make a clear differentiation between Jews, the people, which I regard as an innocent category; Jewishness, the ideology; and Judaism, the religion.

I argue that both Jews and Judaism are innocent categories. The fact you are born a Jew doesn’t make you a war criminal or a supremacist. Also, Judaism is a relatively innocent notion. We know the only genuine Jewish collective who really operate actively for Palestine are Torah Jews, Orthodox Jews.

When it comes to Jewishness, this is complicated. I had a debate about this with a supremacist Jew yesterday and his argument was there is no such thing as Jewishness – it changes along the years. I couldn’t agree more, elasticity is inherent to Jewishness. One thing that remains constant is the exceptionalism. Jewishness is different explorations of the notion of “chosenness.” Some Jews feel they are chosen because they are elected by God, some Jews feel they are chosen because they are Bolsheviks, and a week later they can feel chosen because they are supporting a free market – like Milton Friedman. They can feel chosen because they are religious, and they can feel chosen because they are secular. It is this exceptionalism that is the core of “chosenness,” that is racially driven, that I believe is the common ground for all Jewish cultures.
This is why I have never in my life referred to Jews biologically, nor as a race, nor ethnicity. But I believe supremacy is something that is essential to Jewishness. This is why instead of talking about “Jews” I talk about the people who identify “politically” as Jews. "
https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/transcending-chosenness-journey-of-an-ex-jew--20128
Ah. He has drastically changed his ideology since 2011. That's good :)