Chris Cornell Died Today

FortyFour

Rookie
Chris dies at age 52... The last ever interview Prince did he spoke how he and everyone else lives by the "code" of Prophecy

a=1 b=2 c=3 ect.... "Prophecy" in English = 106 (16+18+15+16+8+5+3+25).... however if you reduce every letter to a single digit the word "Prophecy" = 52 (7+9+6+7+8+5+3+7).... Chris is a symbol of Prophecy at the age of 52

This is such an easy riddle. 100% Murder by Numbers like all Occult deaths

Let's start with a glaring similarity to Prince's death that came last year--- Both Prince and Chris Cornell's last ever live performance took place at FOX Theatre in Detroit (funny enough the founder of Fox news died this week as well at age 77 a very important number ie example: think 9/11 where flight 77 crashed into the 77 foot pentagon on the 77th meridian after the flight was in the air for 77 minutes).

Fox ---- (murder by numbers) --- F is the 6th letter of the alphabet, O is the 15th letter (1+5=6) and X is the 24th letter (2+4=6) - Fox = 666

I mean, how coincidental it is that Chris dies 97 days from the Black Hole Sun that will be taking place this year on August 21st (we've hadn't had a Solar Eclipse that crossed the U.S. Nation in 99 years).... do you get it? Chris dies 97 days from the Black Hole Sun lunar Eclipse this year. Why is that important? I'm sure you Soundgarden fans know why... "Black Hole Sun" was one of, if not the, most popular Soundgarden song. Again.. he dies 97 days before the actual Black Hole Sun and the Band Soundgarden broke up in 1997.. emphases on the 97.

Wanna go darker? The song "Black Hole Sun" is 5 minutes and 18 seconds long... and the death of Chris became headline news on May 18th, written 5/18.... Don't believe me? click on this link to wiki page of the song and scroll down to track listing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hole_Sun

This type of coding reminds me of Prince and his song "I will die 4 U"... and it's fascinating that Prince (not prince his occult handlers) purposely spelled it with the letter "U" and not "You"... why do you think that is? Well, let's see... Murder By Numbers... the letter "U" is the 21st letter of the alphabet... so try this...... "I will die 4 21".... get it? Because he died April 21st.. 4/21.....

anywhoo..

Let's quickly examine the last song Chris Cornell ever played live... Led Zeppelins .. "In My Time of Dying"... how CREEPY!

But what is even more creepier than that is Robert Plant - lead for Led Zeppelin - He turns 69 this year exactly one day prior to the actual Black Hole Sun Eclipse, August 20th. How o' so coincidental Chris would give a tribute to Led Zeppelin as his last song. Of course we've already seen one Black Star die at the Age of 69 (from Cancer, the astrological sign of Cancer is 69) Mr David Bowie. If I was Robert Plant I would watch my ass because he is probably coming to an end soon.

Wanna go slightly deeper?

Remember, Prince died last year April 21st 4/21... and guess what Chris Cornell did on April 21st this year? He was on Jimmy Fallen singing his song "The Promise" from his last final album "Higher Truth" LOL -- I mean, cmon... "THE PROMISE" ... the sacred occult promise of higher truth...

Again, MURDER BY NUMBERS - I mean, just look at this album cover... there is no way you can argue against the GLARING SOLAR BLACK HOLE SUN ECLIPSE at the top of the Pyramid ..

And Trust me, this is barely scratching the surface on this particular death let alone all celebrity deaths...

I call this a sample plate of truth. Enjoy :)

williejonesjr

Veteran
Chris dies at age 52... The last ever interview Prince did he spoke how he and everyone else lives by the "code" of Prophecy

a=1 b=2 c=3 ect.... "Prophecy" in English = 106 (16+18+15+16+8+5+3+25).... however if you reduce every letter to a single digit the word "Prophecy" = 52 (7+9+6+7+8+5+3+7).... Chris is a symbol of Prophecy at the age of 52

This is such an easy riddle. 100% Murder by Numbers like all Occult deaths

Let's start with a glaring similarity to Prince's death that came last year--- Both Prince and Chris Cornell's last ever live performance took place at FOX Theatre in Detroit (funny enough the founder of Fox news died this week as well at age 77 a very important number ie example: think 9/11 where flight 77 crashed into the 77 foot pentagon on the 77th meridian after the flight was in the air for 77 minutes).

Fox ---- (murder by numbers) --- F is the 6th letter of the alphabet, O is the 15th letter (1+5=6) and X is the 24th letter (2+4=6) - Fox = 666

I mean, how coincidental it is that Chris dies 97 days from the Black Hole Sun that will be taking place this year on August 21st (we've hadn't had a Solar Eclipse that crossed the U.S. Nation in 99 years).... do you get it? Chris dies 97 days from the Black Hole Sun lunar Eclipse this year. Why is that important? I'm sure you Soundgarden fans know why... "Black Hole Sun" was one of, if not the, most popular Soundgarden song. Again.. he dies 97 days before the actual Black Hole Sun and the Band Soundgarden broke up in 1997.. emphases on the 97.

Wanna go darker? The song "Black Hole Sun" is 5 minutes and 18 seconds long... and the death of Chris became headline news on May 18th, written 5/18.... Don't believe me? click on this link to wiki page of the song and scroll down to track listing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hole_Sun

This type of coding reminds me of Prince and his song "I will die 4 U"... and it's fascinating that Prince (not prince his occult handlers) purposely spelled it with the letter "U" and not "You"... why do you think that is? Well, let's see... Murder By Numbers... the letter "U" is the 21st letter of the alphabet... so try this...... "I will die 4 21".... get it? Because he died April 21st.. 4/21.....

anywhoo..

Let's quickly examine the last song Chris Cornell ever played live... Led Zeppelins .. "In My Time of Dying"... how CREEPY!

But what is even more creepier than that is Robert Plant - lead for Led Zeppelin - He turns 69 this year exactly one day prior to the actual Black Hole Sun Eclipse, August 20th. How o' so coincidental Chris would give a tribute to Led Zeppelin as his last song. Of course we've already seen one Black Star die at the Age of 69 (from Cancer, the astrological sign of Cancer is 69) Mr David Bowie. If I was Robert Plant I would watch my ass because he is probably coming to an end soon.

Wanna go slightly deeper?

Remember, Prince died last year April 21st 4/21... and guess what Chris Cornell did on April 21st this year? He was on Jimmy Fallen singing his song "The Promise" from his last final album "Higher Truth" LOL -- I mean, cmon... "THE PROMISE" ... the sacred occult promise of higher truth...

Again, MURDER BY NUMBERS - I mean, just look at this album cover... there is no way you can argue against the GLARING SOLAR BLACK HOLE SUN ECLIPSE at the top of the Pyramid ..

And Trust me, this is barely scratching the surface on this particular death let alone all celebrity deaths...

I call this a sample plate of truth. Enjoy :)
Holy cow! Great mathematics, Batman!