Choices, Chapters, Moments, etc.

I am unsure who has had the opportunity to play these before, just so people know what I am referring to, but has anyone noticed the obvious agenda behind these games?
They are the apps we can get on our phones and tablets where we get to play in an actual story and choose what we want to do, just like the choose your own adventure books they used to make.
The sad thing is, these are actually fun. We are immersed into a wonderful story (at least some of the time, lately alot of the stories lack), we get to be with a usually great love interest, and there's so much going on.
Unfortunately, it seems like I keep having to take a break from them because there is so much blatant propaganda and grooming! The Marxism in some of these stories is just astounding. There was this one story where we get introduced to a character named Ines in the first book, then suddenly, in the third book, she's getting married to a black woman. There was no mention of this before! There is so much of the gay/lesbian agenda, a whack load of feminism, and depending on how people feel about this, alot of the ethnic propaganda putting other races on a pedestal to an unnatural degree.
I also believe the grooming is ridiculous. I get these apps are known for fantasies, it's made for women, mostly, that are kinda lonely and just want to get into a story and find a wonderful man, but the emphasis on appearances is ridiculous!! They even groom little girls into being told they are beautiful and how they will comment on your adult character on that, too. Each story we have to pick out outfits for our main character to wear, and some of the stuff that they have is downright disgusting! They literally endorse and encourage women to dress "sexy" and they claim it's empowering. In one story, where you are a nanny to an 8 year old girl, one of the friends of the main character was trying to groom her to wear something sexy to the family dinner where the child would be present! What kind of example will that set? Seems like unnecessary comments like this and so many about how the women look like models is not needed.
Another problem I have are all the occultism stories! There's so much symbolism. There's one story where you can literally get together with a sex demon! He was wearing next to nothing and had big black wings. This surely isn't teaching people morals! If only they would clean these apps up, make them family friendly, and take out all the darn blatant mind control, it would be a great way to pass the time!

I'm scared of this world and for this world at same time. It seems the world has gone nuts. I'm not familiar with these apps but the propaganda is everywhere. You just can't run away. :(
It is very frightening. It's horrible, because there's not even anywhere to go. What can we do that doesn't have some sort of influence? Any type of escape seems to have this. These apps have some of the worst mind control techniques.

Ive never played any of these games but that sounds like a lot of propaganda! Thats terrible, especially the child grooming part, but the rest sounds bad too. No wonder so many people seem so brainwashed nowadays.

I remember those choose your own adventure books though. I would always hold the page and cheat in case i didnt like the outcome of my choice lol. Probably not the best way to prepare for real life...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Ive never played any of these games but that sounds like a lot of propaganda! Thats terrible, especially the child grooming part, but the rest sounds bad too. No wonder so many people seem so brainwashed nowadays.

I remember those choose your own adventure books though. I would always hold the page and cheat in case i didnt like the outcome of my choice lol. Probably not the best way to prepare for real life...
I had lots of the original Fighting Fantasy books by Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone. I read the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings as a child and loved the idea of going on my own adventure. I even wrote one or two myself as a teen??! (No Internet in the 80’s, remember!)

Anyway, the FF books got darker and more occult with each new volume till you were tracking down grimoires, invoking spirits and making evil choices for personal gain. At that point, I repented of reading them (literally “changed my mind”) and burned the lot. I could have made a fortune on eBay years later from my collection, but I felt literal evil from them and wanted rid and for nobody else to be effected by them.

I'm thinking whoever made these games are obviously part of the satanist club or at least just loves feeding the agenda. Choices was alright for a while, even if their adverts were gross as anything, but surprised that the game wasn't as bad as that, but then recently it just got too intolerable.
@Dreamymoon exactly. So many of the ads for these games are just blatant and disgusting, it's hard to watch them.
@ToxicFemininitySucks sadly, yeah, it's a ton of brainwashing in one game, wish they would leave us alone! And yeah I can definitely understand the cheating you did for those books so you wouldn't have to go to the beginning LOL I think I did the exact thing with those goosebumps "reader beware" books with the same premise hah.
@Red Sky at Morning I loved the Hobbit book, so good! The movies were alright but wasn't need for three of them. I do feel it's better than the new Rings of Power though. And I'm glad you burned those books. They sounded just downright awful. So much bad influence they keep sending out.