Chinese and U.S. war is starting to form

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Remember Bill Ryan's - China Catches a Cold from 2010 (discussing a secret meeting from 2005). He's been pretty much bang on so far.

I thought this was a worthwhile comment. Not sure if he's right about WW3 being a no go. Who knows?
Screenshot_2020-10-08 China Will Catch a Cold .png

Full version.

Karlysymon

Superstar
A formation of a new empire. The only difference being the old one violating human rights in concealment, whereas the new one acting openly.
The Future is Asian.

I found the interview interesting and the only thing that popped up in my mind at the end was: it is very easy to destroy whole societies these days...cultural subversion. It has worked in the Western world and as such promises to yield the same results anywhere else.

Karlysymon

Superstar
It doesn't necessarily mean war, though. There are ways to get China to pay financially that have nothing to do with outright war. I actually agree with any world leader who says China should make amends - and they should.

If the Wuhan virus was released accidentally, China should have warned leaders and shut down their international travel instead of covering it up, and that allowed the Wuhan virus to spread. If the Wuhan virus was released intentionally (which I still believe is a possibility), that's evil and also on them. Either way, they're responsible for causing death, sickness and financial devastation around the world.

To let China completely off the hook would show unbelievable weakness by world leaders and allow China to do it over and over again. Until China recognizes the world is serious and actions have consequences, they are not going to change and evolve.
The US paid financially and with blood over boogeymen.

The Cost of the War on Terror
"In the name of the fight against terrorism, the United States is currently waging “ credit-card wars” in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and elsewhere. Never before has this country relied so heavily on deficit spending to pay for its conflicts. The consequences are expected to be ruinous for the long-term fiscal health of the U.S., but they go far beyond the economic. Massive levels of war-related debt will have lasting repercussions of all sorts. One potentially devastating effect, a new study finds, will be more societal inequality."

This time around, the story doesn't look any different. I hope you are prepared to make the same sacrifices. I maintain my belief that it will happen before Trump leaves offices, circa 2024-2025 or bequeathing it to his successor.

Aazaad

Established
Remember Bill Ryan's - China Catches a Cold from 2010 (discussing a secret meeting from 2005). He's been pretty much bang on so far.

I thought this was a worthwhile comment. Not sure if he's right about WW3 being a no go. Who knows?
View attachment 43640

Full version.
Just FYI, that plane was shut down by AA, it wasn't even flying in the same direction (Iraq vs Ukraine) the missiles have been fired, and it's been a long time since Iran has bought any missile technology, they probably hacked the radars, or soemthing on the passenger plane, so that it would show as a US missile. And it took off when all other flights were cancelled.