China may be holding 1 million Muslims in massive internment camp

Thunderian

Superstar
This is pretty bad. Thank God Trudeau's in charge. He'll say something to the Communists about this.

China may be holding 1 million Uighur people in massive internment camp: U.N.
A United Nations human rights panel said on Friday that it had received many credible reports that 1 million ethnic Uighurs in China are held in what resembles a “massive internment camp that is shrouded in secrecy.”​
Gay McDougall, a member of the U.N. Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, cited estimates that 2 million Uighurs and Muslim minorities were forced into “political camps for indoctrination” in the western Xinjiang autonomous region.​
“We are deeply concerned at the many numerous and credible reports that we have received that in the name of combating religious extremism and maintaining social stability (China) has changed the Uighur autonomous region into something that resembles a massive internship camp that is shrouded in secrecy, a sort of ‘no rights zone’,” she told the start of a two-day regular review of China’s record, including Hong Kong and Macao.​
China has said that Xinjiang faces a serious threat from Islamist militants and separatists who plot attacks and stir up tensions between the mostly Muslim Uighur minority who call the region home and the ethnic Han Chinese majority.​
A Chinese delegation of some 50 officials made no comment on her remarks at the Geneva session that is scheduled to continue on Monday.​
The U.S. mission to the United Nations said on Twitter that it was “deeply troubled by reports of an ongoing crackdown on Uighurs and other Muslims in China.”​
“We call on China to end their counterproductive policies and free all of those who have been arbitrarily detained,” the U.S. mission said.​
The allegations came from multiple sources, including activist group Chinese Human Rights Defenders, which said in a report last month that 21 percent of all arrests recorded in China in 2017 were in Xinjiang.​
Earlier, Yu Jianhua, China’s ambassador to the United Nations in Geneva, said it was working towards equality and solidarity among all ethnic groups.​
But McDougall said that members of the Uighur community and other Muslims were being treated as “enemies of the state” solely on the basis of their ethno-religious identity.​
More than 100 Uighur students who returned to China from countries including Egypt and Turkey had been detained, with some dying in custody, she said.​
Fatima-Binta Dah, a panel member, referred to “arbitrary and mass detention of almost 1 millionUighurs” and asked the Chinese delegation, “What is the level of religious freedom available now to Uighurs in China, what legal protection exists for them to practice their religion?”​
Panelists also raised reports of mistreatment of Tibetans in the autonomous region, including inadequate use of the Tibetan language in the classroom and at court proceedings.​
“The U.N. body maintained its integrity, the government got a very clear message,” Golok Jigme, a Tibetan monk and former prisoner living in exile, told Reuters at the meeting.​

Thunderian

Superstar
Apartheid with Chinese characteristics: China has turned Xinjiang into a police state like no other
Totalitarian determination and modern technology have produced a massive abuse of human rights​
May 31st 2018 | HOTAN, XINJIANG PROVINCE​
“THE prophet Sulayman approached his son and said to him, ‘I have received a message from God. I want you to circle the Earth and see if there are more people who are alive in spirit or more people who are dead in spirit.’ After a period the son returned and said, ‘Father I went to many places and everywhere I went I saw more people who were dead than those who were alive.’”​
Hasan shared that message on a WeChat social-messaging group in 2015, when he was 23. Born in Yarkand, a town in southern Xinjiang, Hasan had moved to the provincial capital, Urumqi, to sell jade and shoes and to learn more about Islam. He described himself to Darren Byler, an anthropologist from the University of Washington, as a Sufi wanderer, a pious man with a wife and small daughter, who prayed five times a day and disapproved of dancing and immodesty.​
But in January 2015 the provincial government was demanding that everyone in Urumqi return to their native home to get a new identity card. “I am being forced to go back,” Hasan complained to Mr Byler. “The Yarkand police are calling me every day. They are making my parents call me and tell me the same thing.” Eventually, he and his family boarded a bus for the 20-hour journey home. It was hit by a truck. Hasan’s wife and daughter were killed. He was hospitalised. “It was the will of Allah,” he said.​
Hasan hoped the authorities would allow him to return to Urumqi because of his injuries. No chance. Having lost wife, child and livelihood, Hasan lost his liberty, too. A fortnight after his accident, he was sent to a re-education camp for an indefinite period. There, for all his relatives know, he remains.​
Hasan is one of hundreds of thousands of Uighurs, a Turkic-language people, who have disappeared in Xinjiang, China’s north-western province. It is an empty, far-flung place; Hasan’s home town of Yarkand is as close to Baghdad as it is to Beijing. It is also a crucial one. The region is China’s biggest domestic producer of oil and gas, and much of the fuel imported from Central Asia and Russia passes through on its way to the industries of the east coast. It is now a vital link in the Belt and Road Initiative, a foreign policy which aims to bind the Middle East and Europe to China with ties of infrastructure, investment and trade.​
But on top of that it is the home of the Uighurs, the largest Muslim group in the country, and ethnically quite distinct from the Han Chinese. A recent history of Uighur unrest—in particular bloody inter-ethnic violence in Urumqi in 2009 that followed the murder of Uighurs elsewhere in China—and subsequent terrorism have sent the government’s repressive tendencies into overdrive. Under a new party boss, Chen Quanguo, appointed in 2016, the provincial government has vastly increased the money and effort it puts into controlling the activities and patrolling the beliefs of the Uighur population. Its regime is racist, uncaring and totalitarian, in the sense of aiming to affect every aspect of people’s lives. It has created a fully-fledged police state. And it is committing some of the most extensive, and neglected, human-rights violations in the world.​

mecca

Superstar
What does that have to do with this?

If Trump does something anti-Muslim- do you bring up China?

But if China does something anti-Muslim- you make such a statement.

This sort of statement reflects a subuordinating of facts to a predetermined agenda.
Well I didn't subordinate any facts... I was initially replying to polymoog because I wanted to bring up that all governments are the people's enemy as well... including China and Russia. Then I replied to Thunderian because he replied to me about my comment. Pretty much the only reason I brought up other governments is because of polymoog's statement of "real enemy"... I thought it was beneficial and I simply wanted to bring up the fact that different governments are committing injustices everyday across the world to Muslims and other groups of people as well. To me this means that they are all the real enemy... that certainly and obviously does not exclude China. I'm not trying to minimize what China is doing... I hate their government just as much as the next person. I definitely have not said that I excuse China's fascist actions, of course I don't. But all governments have and will continue to do unjust things like this and that is precisely why they are the people's enemy. I don't see what kind of agenda you're trying to project on me or why you're being hostile with me. You're actually misconstruing me and you're making a big deal out of nothing. I literally had no malicious or devious intent when I posted that comment... I just simply posted it and went to sleep lol.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Well I didn't subordinate any facts... I was initially replying to polymoog because I wanted to bring up that all governments are the people's enemy as well... including China and Russia. Then I replied to Thunderian because he replied to me about my comment. Pretty much the only reason I brought up other governments is because of polymoog's statement of "real enemy"... I thought it was beneficial and I simply wanted to bring up the fact that different governments are committing injustices everyday across the world to Muslims and other groups of people as well. To me this means that they are all the real enemy... that certainly and obviously does not exclude China. I'm not trying to minimize what China is doing... I hate their government just as much as the next person. I definitely have not said that I excuse China's fascist actions, of course I don't. But all governments have and will continue to do unjust things like this and that is precisely why they are the people's enemy. I don't see what kind of agenda you're trying to project on me or why you're being hostile with me. You're actually misconstruing me and you're making a big deal out of nothing. I literally had no malicious or devious intent when I posted that comment... I just simply posted it and went to sleep lol.
Ah okay, I agree with you. I apologize. I didn't see the context of your post.

Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran
Actually all the governments are the real enemy.

It's beyond even that; the real enemy is the belief in human authority figures of any kind - though 'government' is clearly a prime representative of this - but 'government' and the perceived 'need' for it really just arises out of the human psyche, particularly unresolved issues in it, ie. humans not being fully self-governing and consequently conducting various forms of violence against others. The concepts of authority, separation and ownership themselves are what they use to keep us divided and under control at the most fundamental level, perpetuating the cycle of unforgiveness and hatred. Epic deception...

Do to others as you would have them do to you actually put into practice --> NWO falls apart.

Thunderian

Superstar
Do you think that Israel gets a pass?

China actually occupies an indigenous Muslim people's ancestral homeland.

China actually practices apartheid against these same Muslim people.

China actually arrests, tortures and executes these Muslims for no other reason than that they are Muslim.

China is a surveillance state, where no questioning or deviation from their totalitarian system is permitted.

China owns the biggest banks in the world.

China has a covert program to influence and control nations and people all over the world for their own terrible purposes.

But, Israel?

Western propaganda at all its finest
All hail the new awliya of the Muslim world .the united nations.

What does that mean?
Awliya/wali means 'guardian and protector' ie in the Quran we are told not to make christians or jews our 'awliya'. sidenote, the salafist crackheads deliberately translated the word for awliya/wali into 'friend' ie 'don't make christians and jews your friends' as part of the indoctrination process.

Now i don't know a lot about what's going on in China, but I know the US, Britain and Israel are allies with the house of Saud who are openly funding wahabism to take over muslim countries like pakistan and bangladesh that are majority orthodox sunni/sufi but also spread their false ideology all over the west with state of the art mosques and funding to do their 'dawah' work.
The existence of wahabism makes the west's job easy and pakistan has been plunged into chaos ever since it made a deal with the devil ie with saudi's.
An example of how saudis operate
they demanded Pakistan plays it's part in the bombing of yemen (where they've committed atrocities). When pakistan initially refused to commit, they made a multi billion $ investment in india...
hugging/kissing Modi, the same son of a bitch who allowed the gujrat riots to happen.

China is obv in it for itself just like russia, but they have not made deals with wahabis. china has invested heavily in pakistan in recent years...it is natural the west will want to cause a civil war in china via wahabi inspired separatists.

i think china just wants to protect its interests and do business, whilst america is a fanatical dog shit zionist country.
what you posted, was typical propaganda.