CHINA has a sinkhole that reveals a HIDDEN FOREST?

Oceanic

Veteran
I was only recently updated about this, but this event was discovered about a week ago.

Somewhere in China, there is a sinkhole and lo' & behold, a forest is what lies underneath. I'm not sure how that's a thing, but apparently it is.

Though this does beg the question, what else could they possibly be hiding? I cannot get over the fact that a whole forest dwells underneath construction somewhere over in China.

People in the comments of the video were theorizing that since this ancient forest exists, there may as well be insects and animals of ancient breed living down there as well. That is so bizarre.

At this point, anything is possible concerning this event. That's all I'm going to say.

Thoughts?

I think it's fascinating. Apparently, there are 19 sinkholes in China according to this 2019 article:

China sinkhole mystery: 19 massive holes found in forest uncovering spectacular caves

Sinkholes and caves are all across the world. Unfortunately, some have taken lives such as this one in Florida:

A massive sinkhole has reopened in Florida, two years after it swallowed a local man

My guess is considering the size of China and the location of the sinkholes, much of them go unnoticed and the vegetation unabated, being able to continue growing once the crust has collapsed.

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
I think it's fascinating. Apparently, there are 19 sinkholes in China according to this 2019 article:

China sinkhole mystery: 19 massive holes found in forest uncovering spectacular caves

Sinkholes and caves are all across the world. Unfortunately, some have taken lives such as this one in Florida:

A massive sinkhole has reopened in Florida, two years after it swallowed a local man

My guess is considering the size of China and the location of the sinkholes, much of them go unnoticed and the vegetation unabated, being able to continue growing once the crust has collapsed.
I still can't get over the fact a forest was found underneath. I hope they explore it! I want to know why this is happening.

I still can't get over the fact a forest was found underneath. I hope they explore it! I want to know why this is happening.
This article might help explain it:

What are Sinkholes?