China able to manipulate weather / Forest fires Connection?

judah

Established
WJ6HYH5FEOYKRVXBM27GNMJNAE.jpg

So China has recently announced it's capability of controlling / manipulating the weather. Their defence is that it will help with droughts, natural disasters etc. However we all know how China loves to weaponise their creations. Now what strikes me is when I heard this I instantly thought about both the forest fires in California AND Australia but I want to emphasise on Australia because this country is being made an example of by CCP.

Now there was conspiracies involving lasers with the Californian fires spite what the Governor said; there was dead wood that hadn't been cleared properly so the setting was ripe. He claimed it was down to global warming however we all know evidence says otherwise. I don't know if Australia had neglected clearing dead wood etc but the country is going into Cold War with China since they wanted an independent investigation regarding Covid.

We know our government have the technology to affect the weather so it would make sense for it to be used to justify 'climate change'. Now the media have 'debunked' the laser theory and deny weather manipulation but since then China, in their pride and arrogance have announced they have the tech to cause rain and also have a 'nuclear sun'.

It says in the bible that the anti christ will change seasons and times, it also speaks of the anti christ repeating Elijah's miracle of summoning a pillar of fire. In the book of acts they speaks of pillars of fire and smoke, I realise this could relate to volcanoes HOWEVER considering the false signs and miracles; tech will be a huge factor in the anti christ's abilities as it will be a perversion of God. The devil imitates God in many aspects, the NWO is the inverted New Jerusalem. The devil isn't omnipresent but through CCTV he is, he hasn't the ability like God but through technology he can.

Am I reaching or....???

redqueen

Superstar
Ok so the other day I seen this video
Despite news places like yahoo reporting this
snopes/fact checkers said it's debunked faked
It's just a rocket launch
however I took a closer look
gonna try taking a even closer one soon as I have time
In the phones ya can see people holding
to me it really looks like a sun launch
Mind ya I've never been present for a rocket launch
so am not a 100% on what it would look like on a phone
just wanted to see what everyone else thinks
Sun or not?

Oceanic

Veteran
My sister recently informed me that China actually projected a false sun unto the sky.

I like to think they're trying to hide signs that God sends us within the sky/space so we can remain unaware. God uses the sun, moon, stars, and other planets for this. So them projecting a fake sun to cover the actual sun says a lot. But they cannot prevail because prophecies will happen either way.

Can someone send me to another planet please? This one isn't compatible with me.

I have gotten to the point where I no longer eat Chinese food. Doesn't hurt to be cautious. BTW never buy vitamins at Walmart because almost all of them are made in China.

Maes17

Superstar
View attachment 49079

So China has recently announced it's capability of controlling / manipulating the weather. Their defence is that it will help with droughts, natural disasters etc. However we all know how China loves to weaponise their creations. Now what strikes me is when I heard this I instantly thought about both the forest fires in California AND Australia but I want to emphasise on Australia because this country is being made an example of by CCP.

Now there was conspiracies involving lasers with the Californian fires spite what the Governor said; there was dead wood that hadn't been cleared properly so the setting was ripe. He claimed it was down to global warming however we all know evidence says otherwise. I don't know if Australia had neglected clearing dead wood etc but the country is going into Cold War with China since they wanted an independent investigation regarding Covid.

We know our government have the technology to affect the weather so it would make sense for it to be used to justify 'climate change'. Now the media have 'debunked' the laser theory and deny weather manipulation but since then China, in their pride and arrogance have announced they have the tech to cause rain and also have a 'nuclear sun'.

It says in the bible that the anti christ will change seasons and times, it also speaks of the anti christ repeating Elijah's miracle of summoning a pillar of fire. In the book of acts they speaks of pillars of fire and smoke, I realise this could relate to volcanoes HOWEVER considering the false signs and miracles; tech will be a huge factor in the anti christ's abilities as it will be a perversion of God. The devil imitates God in many aspects, the NWO is the inverted New Jerusalem. The devil isn't omnipresent but through CCTV he is, he hasn't the ability like God but through technology he can.

Am I reaching or....???

I don’t think you’re reaching. I think you’re very well onto something. China is hiding a lot we don’t know about. I also feel like our very own US government hides a lot from us. Our western ideological brainwash is under the disguise of free speech. I truly wish I had a lot more time devoted to finding all the hidden in plain sight agendas that are clued into the media

Maes17

Superstar
My sister recently informed me that China actually projected a false sun unto the sky.

I like to think they're trying to hide signs that God sends us within the sky/space so we can remain unaware. God uses the sun, moon, stars, and other planets for this. So them projecting a fake sun to cover the actual sun says a lot. But they cannot prevail because prophecies will happen either way.

Can someone send me to another planet please? This one isn't compatible with me.
Times are ugly but we will find a way

cyt456

Established
I am Chinese, I have never heard of this artificial sun in my entire life. Not to defend china, I am furious to find out my friend who is a pharmacist in a hospital in china didn’t get jabbed, because she said she is allergenic to Hep B vaccine. And they never bother her again. Here in Canada the only way to get a medical exemption is you have myocarditis from the first shot.

Maes17

Superstar
I am Chinese, I have never heard of this artificial sun in my entire life. Not to defend china, I am furious to find out my friend who is a pharmacist in a hospital in china didn’t get jabbed, because she said she is allergenic to Hep B vaccine. And they never bother her again. Here in Canada the only way to get a medical exemption is you have myocarditis from the first shot.

redqueen

Superstar
best that I found through search of
weather modification

again I thought this didn't exist and no one
in any governments knew how and if they did
wouldn't do this

tell me again why/what so called climate change
is

redqueen

Superstar
still the best through a search of weather
modification

of course it's gonna save everyone from the
droughts and flooding We are Seeing everywhere
always making is seem like it's a new thing when
they've been doing it for decades already maybe
longer

wonder what else they could do with lasers eh
maybe start fires in certain places that can melt
a car but leave the plants around them intact
noooo that couldn't be cause that's crazy right
and anyone who thinks otherwise is a nutty c theorist

judah

Established
China recently had their worse drought in years. They created rain.

later Pakistan is flooded.

coincidence? These weather modifiers seem to have serious implications to other regions once they’re used.

Ok so the other day I seen this video
Despite news places like yahoo reporting this
snopes/fact checkers said it's debunked faked
It's just a rocket launch
however I took a closer look
gonna try taking a even closer one soon as I have time
In the phones ya can see people holding
to me it really looks like a sun launch
Mind ya I've never been present for a rocket launch
so am not a 100% on what it would look like on a phone
just wanted to see what everyone else thinks
Sun or not?
Rule of thumb for snopes is anything they say is true is false and vice versa. You probably know this already but just in case.