Childrens Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I do.....so that's two people who think you're a shill against zero who think you're not.... now I'll give you five minutes to change socks so you can level it up.

Just the fact that you have twice now made a desperate plea for other posters to back you shows how desperate you are for affirmation.

You're as insecure as a cliff ledge stood on by Cayote in a Road Runner cartoon. It's quite sad really.
Ethered

The Zone

Star
Lots of people edit for errors.
You edited for content.
Its understandable I guess since you aint got no shame, but you have quite an ego lol
Go away? You invited yourself to this thread you fumbling lummox....
Only because of your inability to get along with others and non-stop calling out of fellow members.

And for both of you are 100% delusional and have no idea how a real shill would act. So, they have shills out there to stop Tempos non stop posts on children? A person that has none nor has worked with any??? LOL

Last edited:

KingOfTheRock

That's just common sense principles.

Children are not evil. They grow up a product of their environment....well for the most part. They are smart.

A stable, loving environment brings out the best.
And children regardless of race will invite each other to play. I agree with your post.

If there is one thing I cannot stand. Make it two.
Threatening children and animals
^Yes to everything here.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Only because of your inability to get along with others and non-stop calling out of fellow members.

And for both of you are 100% delusional and have no idea how a real shill would act. So, they have shills out there to stop Tempos non stop posts on children? A person that has n0one nor has worked with any??? LOL
You coming unglued fool. It dont matter to me, but enough is enough, so time to take your pity-party down the road you font-based tomato can.

The Zone

Star
You are not the boss of the forum. I need no pity, back up or likes. Be sure not to address one single thing said. I am actually responding while at work...something else you need to do, LOL.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You are not the boss of the forum. I need no pity, back up or likes. Be sure not to address one single thing said. I am actually responding while at work...something else you need to do, LOL.
So now its "Be sure not to address one single thing said"? When you whined about it before, you got the same reply you will get now.....
"And you never, ever address what is said with concern to children yourself"
You are 5+posts in here and have posted nothing regarding our discussion of children.
So feel free to post something relevant to the topic for us to "address" or take your donkey-self down the road Beastman.......
You are at work, yet not working. Expected!

The Zone

Star
Dude. Your original post was more about calling out several members than it was a discussion. In fact, you killed discussion with everyone mentioned in the original post in that you always and I mean always tell people who they are, what they are about and what they think. And you post too much here to have a job. I own three websites, work another job, hustle as well. I am not lazy nor do I live for a discussion on VC or any other forum to get my jollies. I said long ago, that your raw ways have taken this forum down a notch in civility. I am not one to wimp out or back down from your bullying ways.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Dude. Your original post was more about calling out several members than it was a discussion. In fact, you killed discussion with everyone mentioned in the original post in that you always and I mean always tell people who they are, what they are about and what they think. And you post too much here to have a job. I own three websites, work another job, hustle as well. I am not lazy nor do I live for a discussion on VC or any other forum to get my jollies. I said long ago, that your raw ways have taken this forum down a notch in civility. I am not one to wimp out or back down from your bullying ways.
We were two pages into serious discussion on the topic.
Now we have another full page of your off topic, self-entitled whining.
I have no idea or care about what you do or do not have going on outside of this site and you have no idea of my life. The only thing I have to judge you by is your conduct here, which speaks for itself.

Edit: We were starting on 2 pages of relevant dialog. After your appearance we are now working on 2 full pages of your exercise in ego, poor grammar and derailing tactics.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
We were two pages into serious discussion on the topic.
Now we have another full page of your off topic, self-entitled whining.
I have no idea or care about what you do or do not have going on outside of this site and you have no idea of my life. The only thing I have to judge you by is your conduct here, which speaks for itself.

Edit: We were starting on 2 pages of relevant dialog. After your appearance we are now working on 2 full pages of your exercise in ego, poor grammar and derailing tactics.
You saying anyone has poor grammar has everyone rolling. By all means, point them out as I easily do yours. You could not even master the quote feature for months and I have a bachelors degree in journalism. If you are going to actually say I have bad grammar, add a comma after the word grammar above. Just stop, man. Nobody cares. There are three grammatical errors in your response, genius.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
"And children regardless of race will invite each other to play."
This is such a powerful, and simultaneously heartbreaking and uplifting point. So we continue our struggle onward!
They really are angels.
As a father, I have my faults. But I never teach my son to hate. And I see that concept in a lot of children. Children are precious and innocent.

There's a lot of good and hope out there. Just gotta mold the youngsters in a stable way

Awoken2

Superstar
LOL, you brag on your video threads nobody comments on.
Well now you've brought this up let me give you the heads up.

Firstly, my thread is not reliant on "comments" to validate it's content in any way.

The thread is for reference for anybody who is interested in discovering how the mainstream music industry is systematically and nefariously morally debasing a whole generation of kids....our f#cking kids! It clearly shows the methodology applied and it's intent. All I'm doing is highlighting what filth is being shovelled into our kids minds through the back door and bringing it to the front door so you can see it for what it is.

Secondly, the thread shows clear examples of how the music industry subjects our innocent youth to images of such depravity that it actually affects their psyche as they go through their lives. As of yet I have yet to have ANY of the content of the thread refuted other than some long convoluted ramblings about it all being a coincidence by certain posters, which I find quite laughable considering I've posted around 13 pages of quite compelling evidence.

I do not need validation of my research from some failed journalist who's biggest scoop probably involved ice cream.

But hey thanks for your input.

TeresaP7

Rookie
In reference to the original post: basically, to me, if I recognize that a person does not care about the victimization of children, does not care that they are being exploited in any fashion (Desmond or any other children being used and abused by the trans culture would be a good reference), do not recognize their need for adults to step in on their behalf because they do not have a voice (the unborn are another group), then 1.) I do not believe that person can be trusted around children; and 2.) I toss pretty much any opinion that they hold as being unworthy of my notice.

Children matter. We were all children at one time. Some of us were nurtured and loved; some were not. Those of us who were nurtured and loved should do all we can to stand for them; those who were not should seek healing and do the same. There is no other right choice than to stand up and defend them.

Awoken2

Superstar
In reference to the original post: basically, to me, if I recognize that a person does not care about the victimization of children, does not care that they are being exploited in any fashion (Desmond or any other children being used and abused by the trans culture would be a good reference), do not recognize their need for adults to step in on their behalf because they do not have a voice (the unborn are another group), then 1.) I do not believe that person can be trusted around children; and 2.) I toss pretty much any opinion that they hold as being unworthy of my notice.

Children matter. We were all children at one time. Some of us were nurtured and loved; some were not. Those of us who were nurtured and loved should do all we can to stand for them; those who were not should seek healing and do the same. There is no other right choice than to stand up and defend them.
Wise words.

Awoken2

Superstar
And for both of you are 100% delusional and have no idea how a real shill would act. So, they have shills out there to stop Tempos non stop posts on children? A person that has none nor has worked with any??? LOL
For your information numbnut....

I think it may be beneficial if I explain the reason why I feel I am qualified to speak about topics such as this

For seven years I worked in the field of child care. It was an EBD residential home in the heart of the Peak District. The company which I worked for specialized in assessing and rehabilitating some of the most damaged kids in the UK. These were often very high profile cases of the worst type of sickening abuse a child can suffer. Some of their case files were very difficult to read. Victims of sickening peodophillia rings, torture, ritual abuse, parental r*pe, slavery, incest and drugs are all these poor kids ever knew.

We would work with the kids that no other residential units could cope with. The levels of trauma that they had been subjected to were unimaginable to most. Some of these poor souls were feral. You could see the pain in their eyes. It was an exceptionally challenging role from an emotional point of view and the average lifespan of a worker in that field was only 18 months.

Physical assaults on staff were common place, these kids would just act out learned behaviours without knowing any boundaries. It was a very tough environment to work in.

What I also learned from first hand experience is how kids use music, especially during times of a heightened emotional state. Music would often be used in a kind of medicinal way to help bring that person down from a highly agitated episode.

Music is not just entertainment. It can have a direct effect on a young person's thoughts, feelings and emotions. A young person's attitude can be shaped by the music which they listen to. Music affects the conscious and subconscious mind together.

The manufactures of music are all too aware of this and take full advantage that the majority of people are not aware at all.

Predictive programming is very real. It's happening and It's happening for a reason.

TeresaP7

Rookie
For your information numbnut....

I think it may be beneficial if I explain the reason why I feel I am qualified to speak about topics such as this

For seven years I worked in the field of child care. It was an EBD residential home in the heart of the Peak District. The company which I worked for specialized in assessing and rehabilitating some of the most damaged kids in the UK. These were often very high profile cases of the worst type of sickening abuse a child can suffer. Some of their case files were very difficult to read. Victims of sickening peodophillia rings, torture, ritual abuse, parental r*pe, slavery, incest and drugs are all these poor kids ever knew.

We would work with the kids that no other residential units could cope with. The levels of trauma that they had been subjected to were unimaginable to most. Some of these poor souls were feral. You could see the pain in their eyes. It was an exceptionally challenging role from an emotional point of view and the average lifespan of a worker in that field was only 18 months.

Physical assaults on staff were common place, these kids would just act out learned behaviours without knowing any boundaries. It was a very tough environment to work in.

What I also learned from first hand experience is how kids use music, especially during times of a heightened emotional state. Music would often be used in a kind of medicinal way to help bring that person down from a highly agitated episode.

Music is not just entertainment. It can have a direct effect on a young person's thoughts, feelings and emotions. A young person's attitude can be shaped by the music which they listen to. Music affects the conscious and subconscious mind together.

The manufactures of music are all too aware of this and take full advantage that the majority of people are not aware at all.

Predictive programming is very real. It's happening and It's happening for a reason.
This breaks my heart!! I have friends who have fostered very damaged children. It is not for the faint of heart.

My daughter is a music therapist. She has really opened my eyes to the healing and help that music can bring. I see how evil people can use it to cause harm though.

justjess

Superstar
That I can agree with... working with kids using music especially with teenagers has always been very useful. It’s a powerful tool and could be easily misused but I’ve always found if you can get a kid to talk about the music they like, you learn a lot and it helps them to open up about other stuff.

For that reason though I don’t think music typically viewed as inappropriate really is.. you never know what will resonate with a kid and what kind of experiences they’ve had and hearing there experiences reflected is important.

TeresaP7

Rookie
That I can agree with... working with kids using music especially with teenagers has always been very useful. It’s a powerful tool and could be easily misused but I’ve always found if you can get a kid to talk about the music they like, you learn a lot and it helps them to open up about other stuff.

For that reason though I don’t think music typically viewed as inappropriate really is.. you never know what will resonate with a kid and what kind of experiences they’ve had and hearing there experiences reflected is important.
That is a good point.

The Zone

Star
That is a nice response Awoken but again, many members have worked with children as well. That was as good a response as you have given even though I was not questioning you but Tempest. And therein lies the point. Why can't you converse with people/members in this way all the time? Do you think you set a good example for children when you insult people? Let's be honest, not a lot of people that work with children would be trusted if the public knew of their conspiracy theory forums including myself. The issue I have with you is how hung up you get with certain people and your inability to let go of things for the greater good. If you practice letting the small things roll off your back, you'd be a more consistent poster. You do not have to come at me in every thread nor be there for Tempest whom you have bonded with here.

As for children, my past speaks for itself and how I feel about pedo's etc. They are precious, innocent and need protection. But there has been and will be evil that seeks them out for nefarious reasons. And I am pretty sure everybody here experienced attempts at stealing their innocence when growing up. I honestly do not see any members that do not feel children are being assimilated into our current bizarre culture.

While I appreciate Tempest attempt at talking about a subject, calling out others as if they are somehow ignorant or less caring about children or harping on what you two see as the other side is off-putting. I have never seen anyone else go the black and white route with fellow posters and actually assigning posters to sides or teams.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

"There is no other right choice than to stand up and defend them."
I agree. As we can see by the comments in this very thread.... most agree with you... but the few on the outside are very vocal......

Status
Not open for further replies.