Childrens Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Check this out!
You guys could jump to 9:00 to see the best part where you see an angry old brazilian lady gracefully BASHING these guys who tried to defend this. The audio to portuguese to english is very well accurate too.
I like this Grandma! I wish I could understand her polite wisdom better.......

The Zone

Star
If there is one position posters here should be able to agree on, its that ALL children are innocent and should be protected as equals. No child is superior to another, no child inferior. Children are all equal and their innocence should be protected along with their basic needs being met. It seems like a no-brainer, and with the moralizing and verbal grandstanding going on here (I heard the Self-Righteous Brothers are going to be performing a medley of their greatest misses in the lounge later this evening) one would think this stance would enjoy a clear consensus from the posters here.

But I dont see that so often.

I see so many site members whom shamelessly use children as a weapon in their posts. I see too many in the VC community not only advocating for harm to the youth, but attacking those whom oppose the assault on todays youth. These posters generally seem to fall in three, main categories and I will attempt to illustrate these camps for our dialog here......

1. The Dumbdarian Brigade - We all watched the condescension and mocking of the plights of immigrant children by these posters, the dismissal of their suffering and the defense of the satanic policies inflicted on them. Somehow, in these peoples twisted minds, the children have become fodder. They minimize and outright lie regarding the inhumane treatment of these youth, they minimize and lie in support of those whom enact these policies of cruelty and tout imaginary "facts" in defense of the Trump regime and their cohorts. To be clear, what has been presented on the VC forum regarding this situation has been overwhelming and verified, yet these people wont budge. When the crushing links to Trump and child predatory behavior and people (stemming back 30+ years) are posted, they again minimize or lie in deflection. There is no other way to put this, these people are willfully supporting child theft, abuse and murder. Period. Odd that many of them claim to be Christians as well, but we see their same gameplans employed when the conversation changes to the suffering of Palestinian children at the hands of the Zionist controlled IDF, and even random settler violence. Also a big part of the "bootstraps" crowd whom conveniently fails to see the results of over 400 years of brutal oppression is that they show little to no love for the ghetto youth, of any color.

The "Mecca"/Col. Valerho Clique - Page after page, post after post, these members and their riders passionately wage verbal war in support of some of the most blatant and harmful agendas aimed at the youth. There seems to be no depth modern media or the lgbtholdthamayo wont sink to in order to indoctrinate kids that these people wont justify. No matter how thoroughly their arguments are shattered, no matter how much information is provided to verify our contentions, they simply refuse to accept what is presented or offer any realistic rebuttal, yet also refuse to stop posting garbage, even once it becomes obvious just how wrong they are. Odd that "Mecca" claims to be a Muslim and even adopted such a controversial screen name, yet there they are, campaigning so hard for that which Islam has clearly stated is totally haraam. Col. Valerho had posted this recently "This thread proves that established religions are fu&%ed up" and poster "Mecca" liked the comment. So are these people just outright disinfo agents or what?

Etalogic and the Brotherhood of pseudo-Muslim Child Abuse Excusers - This individual posted that children killed in conflict that weren't "Muslim" enough for him were not an issue, and justified this stance by expressing his opinion that these issues were "kuffar vs. kuffar"...... When reminded about the fact that ALL children under the "age of knowledge" are to be considered as Muslims in terms of their rights (you know, making it so that ALL children's lives matter equally) he posted a bunch of rambling with no actual Quran quotes to bolster his claim, yet refused to rectify his stance. This dude actually came at me online here for asking about the epidemic of Western European, Muslim-led "grooming gangs" and their THOUSANDS of child victims.... he and his supporters apparently dont have an issue with the epidemic of (also, totally haraam) female genital mutilation or arraigned child marriages in the Islamic world as they either defend these practices or attempt to distract the conversation from the topic.

Bottom line, I dont know how active I will continue to be on this forum. The VC articles are dynamite and the forums should be a place where we explore these issues and formulate a resistance to counter-attack the clear agendas that EVERY poster here seems to feel exist (why else would they be here). But if we cant agree that ALL children are precious and innocent and our lives are compromised to the extreme if we FAIL to defend these kids, then what is the point of even being on here? I have high hopes for this thread, yet low expectations if that makes sense. From what I have seen, the cliques in question will spout off with excuses, distractions and outright lies until their arguments are smashed, which usually starts with them ignoring the very information they asked for to verify the inconvenient truths regarding their positions here.

If we cant even agree that every single child on this earth is precious and is owed defense of evil from us adults, this forum becomes a negative, no matter how sanctimonious we as posters feel/act........
I think I speak for a lot of people you have insulted since your arrival by saying nobody gives a sh't about your opinions on their opinions nor your attempts at constantly creating discourse and turmoil. You are a forum disease IMO that thwarts any attempts at togetherness by acting as if you are calling for it only to continue to lump posters in categories. That said, what do people think about Tempest of Tempo?

BTW, as an aside, I am pretty certain you have no, nor have raised children or even worked with them. You just seem like the forum jerk to me.

Awoken2

Superstar
I think I speak for a lot of people
(Slides in soapbox)

That said, what do people think about Tempest of Tempo?
I think forums like this need more people like him. He makes solid points and backs up his points with verified proof. He is quite openly repulsed on topics such as child sexual exploitation and speaks up about it like any morally reputable adult should.

How's your UFO thread coming along?.... joker!

The Zone

Star
(Slides in soapbox)

I think forums like this need more people like him. He makes solid points and backs up his points with verified proof. He is quite openly repulsed on topics such as child sexual exploitation and speaks up about it like any morally reputable adult should.

How's your UFO thread coming along?.... joker!
As for you... seriously, let me dumb this down for you ... you do not have to defend TOT at every turn even though he is your sister in posting. The issue was we had people like you try and expose music vids when those here were already well versed from what VC offered. In short, those who do not have an appreciation for fellow members, the history of VC forums nor that knows about multiple subject matters is not likely to offer much. By struggling to fit in some posters band together and thus chaos ensues, grudges are held and bottleneck thinking takes over. Funny how you and Temp point to groups and such when you, in fact, epitomize the thing you constantly point to in others. Both of you have the inability to get along with those with differing opinions. And then I and others must put up with your petty, junior high school insults.

TruthSucker

Established
Feel free to address the new VC article regarding child drag.... just like w/sabrina, you are now 0-for-2.....
Otherwise, its just another wall of dishonest text from you which address nothing in a substantive fashion. But based on your past posting behavior, thats not likely.... so I will provide an appropriate "Mecca" response here......
"Pointed pernicious, persnikitus prevailing, bruhahha with the hey-nanny-nanny-and-a-hot-cha-cha. Multiply that by the exponential factors of quantum, quarking Lady Marmalade and what we have is a rilly-dilly hullabaloo of a grandstanding, gracious and precocious flapjack-tastic, 3 men in a tub, rub-a-dub-dub.... The simple fact that drag-a-drag bleek blarg blorg.... factored in with the hrumma-lumma and also the ding-dang-donga clearly shows that according to scientific research, Flea-flicker hummus pummus Lava made fine soap but became oppressed when "GoJo" elbowed their way into the market place..... therefore if we dissect the frictious, fractious elements of the duality of 2-3-4 spirited human animals and rectify that by the sanctified, sanctimonious and harmonious homo-tastic draping or the trappings of the local DNA community and we can only come to the conclusion that......
Children should be exposed to all manner of gay and hollywood agenda :)"
C'mon man, get a grip. You attacked her, she defends herself, of course. And she did it in a really diplomatic way, you are just offending. I won't join this conflict further more but one last opinion of mine (whoever is interested in):
I always felt about Mecca as an honest and liberal person. And what you say about her and the way you are attacking her doesn't feel right to me. You also have to consider the fact that she is not even 20 (correct?).

So, regarding the topic, we shouldn't only treat all children the same way but every lifeform. That goes for humans of every age, animals no matter how dangerous or little, and foremost plants and trees. It's about respect for nature and life. So, ladies and gentleman, please be a little more kind when talking to each other.

The war is outside, we shouldn't invite it to take place in here, thank you.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I think I speak for a lot of people you have insulted since your arrival by saying nobody gives a sh't about your opinions on their opinions nor your attempts at constantly creating discourse and turmoil. You are a forum disease IMO that thwarts any attempts at togetherness by acting as if you are calling for it only to continue to lump posters in categories. That said, what do people think about Tempest of Tempo?

BTW, as an aside, I am pretty certain you have no, nor have raised children or even worked with them. You just seem like the forum jerk to me.
Just how many threads regarding the topic of verifiable child danger are you going to attempt to derail? You are literally coming into threads about child abuse and attempting to derail the dialog.... over and over again. I dont care what you think about me foolio. Tbh, nobody here seems to care what you think about anything.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
C'mon man, get a grip. You attacked her, she defends herself, of course. And she did it in a really diplomatic way, you are just offending. I won't join this conflict further more but one last opinion of mine (whoever is interested in):
I always felt about Mecca as an honest and liberal person. And what you say about her and the way you are attacking her doesn't feel right to me. You also have to consider the fact that she is not even 20 (correct?).

So, regarding the topic, we shouldn't only treat all children the same way but every lifeform. That goes for humans of every age, animals no matter how dangerous or little, and foremost plants and trees. It's about respect for nature and life. So, ladies and gentleman, please be a little more kind when talking to each other.

The war is outside, we shouldn't invite it to take place in here, thank you.
If you can show where I was untruthful or vulgar towards "Mecca" feel free to do so in a thread you start yourself. Otherwise, you are just another poster who stopped by to derail the dialog here with some fake, generalized Kumbaiya statement about kids after making your actual post about me. The topic is children in danger, not yalls issues with people who decimate your morally compromised flailings.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
As for you... seriously, let me dumb this down for you ... you do not have to defend TOT at every turn even though he is your sister in posting. The issue was we had people like you try and expose music vids when those here were already well versed from what VC offered. In short, those who do not have an appreciation for fellow members, the history of VC forums nor that knows about multiple subject matters is not likely to offer much. By struggling to fit in some posters band together and thus chaos ensues, grudges are held and bottleneck thinking takes over. Funny how you and Temp point to groups and such when you, in fact, epitomize the thing you constantly point to in others. Both of you have the inability to get along with those with differing opinions. And then I and others must put up with your petty, junior high school insults.
Either address the very real issues discussed here or go cry about fellow posters in your own thread.

Awoken2

Superstar
The issue was we had people like you try and expose music vids when those here were already well versed from what VC offered
Who's this "we" you keep referring to? Are we talking socks here or what?

My "music video" threads doing just fine thanks, over 30,000 views over 2 forums so it's achieving it's objective. The fact that it bothers you so much says a lot more about you than it does about me.

And then I and others must put up with your petty, junior insults
Allow me to quote you a recent post from your compadre.

"You're a pathetic 50 year old retard who posts music videos all day long and sees Freemasons everywhere"

Helioform

....your arguments really don't hold much water do they?

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
Either address the very real issues discussed here or go cry about fellow posters in your own thread.
Pot. Kettle. Black. You (you), "you," called several posters out with this post. You take the low ground and then want a cookie for taking the high ground asking people to come together. That cheapens the effect, not to mention why always call another poster out? Why don't you just be on your way for I have no desire to address you.

Who's this "we" you keep referring to? Are we talking socks here or what?

My "music video" threads doing just fine thanks, over 30,000 views over 2 forums so it's achieving it's objective. The fact that it bothers you so much says a lot more about you than it does about me.

Allow me to quote you a recent post from your compadre.

"You're a pathetic 50 year old retard who posts music videos all day long and sees Freemasons everywhere"

Helioform

....your arguments really don't hold much water do they?
LOL, you brag on your video threads nobody comments on. It is as if you post them for yourself and some ego issue and not others. There is always Temp to give you a rare like on them, though. You attribute quotes to me from other people showing your non stop issue with comprehension and further blur the lines of reality in your mind. All you do is attack me or a few select others while dumbing down conversations. Truth>insults.

You two live for people like me to rant at for most tire of appeasing you with any kind of responses. Long time posters stay out of squabbles, but not you two. You thrive on discourse and really, low intellectual insults.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Pot. Kettle. Black. Why don't you just be on your way for I have no desire to address you.

LOL, you brag on your video threads nobody comments on. It is as if you post them for yourself and some ego issue and not others. There is always Temp to give you a rare like on them, though. You attribute quotes to me from other people showing your non stop issue with comprehension and further blur the lines of reality in your mind. All you do is attack me or a few select others while dumbing down conversations. Truth>insults.

You two live for people like me to rant at for most tire of appeasing you with any kind of responses. Long time posters stay out of squabbles, but not you two. You thrive on discourse and really, low intellectual insults.
"why don't you just be on your way for I have no desire to address you."
You complete and utter moronic numbskull.... are you like a triple-agent who is secretly here to make posters who advocate for your positions look like imbecilic ignoramuses? Because in case it has already escaped your prattling, pea-brained attention span.... YOU are addressing ME while posting that you have "no desire to address you" lol
Be on my way? You slobbering, knuckle-dragging mouth breather... it was YOU that found your way to this thread. Once you have been told to either address the topic or bounce, you suggest I leave my own thread? Good grief fool, just keep chewing on those led paint chips......

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
I have no desire to address you in great detail for you are not worth my time and I live and have a full life and kids. You are also old-school paranoid that people have all these agenda's and lump everything good and evil and black and white. I do not respect you, therefore I want nothing to do with you past getting under your skin on occasion as you regularly do with others. You are nothing more than a gnat to me,

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I have no desire to address you in great detail for you are not worth my time and I live and have a full life and kids. You are also old-school paranoid that people have all these agenda's and lump everything good and evil and black and white. I do not respect you, therefore I want nothing to do with you past getting under your skin on occasion as you regularly do with others. You are nothing more than a gnat to me,
I get that you are a shill and are getting paid to humiliate yourself here, but start a self-flagellation thread or something.... you have the nerve to bring up your children (Real? Imagined?) while you are here attempting to derail the dialog in a thread dedicated to discussing the totally real threats the youth face today? You are one truly disgusting individual.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Pot. Kettle. Black. You (you), "you," called several posters out with this post. You take the low ground and then want a cookie for taking the high ground asking people to come together. That cheapens the effect, not to mention why always call another poster out? Why don't you just be on your way for I have no desire to address you.

You just changed your post. But dont worry, your original one is already there for everyone to see in my reply to you dunderhead.....

The Zone

Star
Oh quit trying to play the card of righteousness and not being honest. You discussed the subject matter only after calling several other posters out. #FACTS

Shill? Really? Paranoid? If I were none I would have buried your analogies already. You see. you are one of those who claims you win arguments when people simply tire of you. It is the broken record effect when everyone already knows what you will say.;

And you never, ever address what is said with concern to children yourself. You simply assume, get angry and make idle assumptions. And assumptions in some cases are fantasies. So, if you have everyone you argue with pegged, then what is the use of them sharing anything?

Next time try actually talking about children and not calling out other posters with names and insults.

That said, how many people here think I am a shill? Common sense is lacking for some.

The Zone

Star
You just changed your post. But dont worry, your original one is already there for everyone to see in my reply to you dunderhead.....
It is called an edit, genius and you could use that yourself when you spin out of control. Paranoid? Hang on my every word? Fixate on me and others? I will stop posting so you will maybe go away as you offered for my presence is what idiots like you live for.

So, you think people other than your sister will gang up on me? Do you think this is a court of law and you are somehow winning?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Oh quit trying to play the card of righteousness and not being honest. You discussed the subject matter only after calling several other posters out. #FACTS

Shill? Really? Paranoid? If I were none I would have buried your analogies already. You see. you are one of those who claims you win arguments when people simply tire of you. It is the broken record effect when everyone already knows what you will say.;

And you never, ever address what is said with concern to children yourself. You simply assume, get angry and make idle assumptions. And assumptions in some cases are fantasies. So, if you have everyone you argue with pegged, then what is the use of them sharing anything?

Next time try actually talking about children and not calling out other posters with names and insults.

That said, how many people here think I am a shill? Common sense is lacking for some.
"And you never, ever address what is said with concern to children yourself"
You are 5+posts in here and have posted nothing regarding our discussion of children.
So feel free to post something relevant to the topic for us to "address" or take your donkey-self down the road Beastman.......

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It is called an edit, genius and you could use that yourself when you spin out of control. Paranoid? Hang on my every word? Fixate on me and others? I will stop posting so you will maybe go away as you offered for my presence is what idiots like you live for.,
Lots of people edit for errors.
You edited for content.
Its understandable I guess since you aint got no shame, but you have quite an ego lol
Go away? You invited yourself to this thread you fumbling lummox....

Actually, heres how you "edit" when its for content....
Edit: "I will stop posting so you will maybe go away as you offered for my presence is what idiots like you live for"
lol What is this word salad "sentence" even supposed to mean you Ham & Egger? Nevermind, your explanation would likely be worse than your original offense.... what a butchery of the English language lol

Awoken2

Superstar

I do.....so that's two people who think you're a shill against zero who think you're not.... now I'll give you five minutes to change socks so you can level it up.

Just the fact that you have twice now made a desperate plea for other posters to back you shows how desperate you are for affirmation.

You're as insecure as a cliff ledge stood on by Cayote in a Road Runner cartoon. It's quite sad really.

Status
Not open for further replies.