Childrens Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You are a laugh a minute with your accusations. All threads belong to VC...IOW, it is not your thread. Who is stopping you from discussing anything? Put the beer down and quit showing your raw true colors.

You clearly thrive more with controversy than discussion, Temp. You think everyone is going to put up with your BS. Go complain to VC and quit whining.
And yet another post w/nothing addressing children or their suffering. Go play in traffic you child-hating cancer........

The Zone

Star
How about I play with my lovely, wonderful five-year-old? Just because I call your slack self out does not mean i do not protect children hot head. The way you go off, I'd not let you near any of them.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
You are a laugh a minute with your accusations. All threads belong to VC...IOW, it is not your thread. Who is stopping you from discussing anything? Put the beer down and quit showing your raw true colors.

You clearly thrive more with controversy than discussion, Temp. You think everyone is going to put up with your BS. Go complain to VC and quit whining. Diuscussion>rants It is clear you would rather take shots than discuss anything. BTW, do you see other members making a thread calling out several posters?
You can knock it off now or I'll get Helio to report you for blatant derailing of a thread he is s stickler for thst type of thing you know, what with you being a consistent poster and everything.

We've had two pages of ýou adding nothing to the debate.

The Zone

Star
You can knock it off now or I'll get Helio to report you for blatant derailing of a thread he is s stickler for thst type of thing you know, what with you being a consistent poster and everything.

We've had two pages of ýou adding nothing to the debate.
Oh and you two do not participate or instigate things further. You could just ignore me but you are the last word twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.