Children, the Trump regime and agenda's

Truthtellwe

Rookie
Well you have addressed exactly ZERO of what you refer to as "lies" here and continue attempting to derail the dialog here so... why are you acting in support of elite ped abusers?
Back to pretending you haven’t read all the posts where I destroyed your lies I see. Look, I found another picture that perfectly sums up your argument.

C1A39F37-7281-4362-944A-864E7CD0D2E6.png

Truthtellwe

Rookie
Tempest, they are white supremacists. Their obsession with Q style p***philia is a projection. The Neo-Nazi’s are obsessed with using 12 year white girls as breeders to raise the white population again. They won’t admit it here but they talk about it openly on the chans and discord servers etc. White Supremacy and p***philia go hand in hand.
Did this guy just admit he frequents pedo forums?

Tidal

Star
Anything on-topic to discuss?
Well, you started this thread almost 2 years ago and called it- "Children, the Trump regime and agenda's", so it looks like you've resurrected it now as a last-ditch attempt to smear Trump just before the election, nice try but no.. :p

If I were really mean I'd post vids of Biden like this one in retaliation-

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Tempest, they are white supremacists. Their obsession with Q style p***philia is a projection. The Neo-Nazi’s are obsessed with using 12 year white girls as breeders to raise the white population again. They won’t admit it here but they talk about it openly on the chans and discord servers etc. White Supremacy and p***philia go hand in hand.
YOU DANG SKIPPY!!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well, you started this thread almost 2 years ago and called it- "Children, the Trump regime and agenda's", so it looks like you've resurrected it now as a last-ditch attempt to smear Trump just before the election, nice try but no.. :p

If I were really mean I'd post vids of Biden like this one in retaliation-

If you really cared about children, you would either contrubute to the dioalog in useful fashion or keep quiet. You and your friends are exposing yourselves with every post.

Truthtellwe

Rookie
Not at all, but its telling that your mind immediately went there.
That’s funny considering his own reply was that he does in fact frequent pedo forums in order to “keep an eye on the fash.” But of course I wouldn’t expect anything more from you other than blanket denials with no consideration of the actual facts. With some projection on top for good measure. Par for the course for you and your ilk.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
That’s funny considering his own reply was that he does in fact frequent pedo forums in order to “keep an eye on the fash.” But of course I wouldn’t expect anything more from you other than blanket denials with no consideration of the actual facts. With some projection on top for good measure. Par for the course for you and your ilk.
You are impressing your clique Im sure... but outside of that small, sad band of miscreants you are simply an annoyance and joke thats not worth laughing at.

Awoken2

Superstar
You are impressing your clique Im sure... but outside of that small, sad band of miscreants you are simply an annoyance and joke thats not worth laughing at.
You know the drill on this forum, you post information of certain conspiracies and before you know it the thread is descended upon by numerous trolls and shills who then attempt to turn the thread into an edition of Sesame Street.

These rookies who come charging in to attack relevant posters ain't fooling anybody.

Tidal

Star
If you really cared about children, you would either contrubute to the dioalog in useful fashion or keep quiet. You and your friends are exposing yourselves with every post.

I've told you before mate, you started this anti-Trump thread almost 2 years ago, and now you've resurrected it just to have another dig at Trump just before the election, we can see your lefty liberal agenda.
Anyway If Trump was mixed up in child abuse, he would have been arrested for it long ago..:p

PS- you must have missed my earlier post where I told how I once raised such a stink about a peedo infant school teacher that the school was closed down.

Another time I got so fed up of a black drug gang selling drugs to kids at a school across the road that I tackled the gang myself because the gutless police wouldn't, and I got jailed for 3 months on a vigilante rap, I'm kool.. :cool:

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I've told you before mate, you started this anti-Trump thread almost 2 years ago, and now you've resurrected it just to have another dig at Trump just before the election, we can see your lefty liberal agenda.
Anyway If Trump was mixed up in child abuse, he would have been arrested for it long ago..:p

PS- you must have missed my earlier post where I told how I once raised such a stink about a peedo infant school teacher that the school was closed down.

Another time I got so fed up of a black drug gang selling drugs to kids at a school across the road that I tackled the gang myself because the gutless police wouldn't, and I got jailed for 3 months on a vigilante rap, I'm kool.. :cool:
No one cares about your fantasies you fake TJ Hooker wannabe.

Tidal

Star
No one cares about your fantasies you fake TJ Hooker wannabe.

My only fantasy is being able to stagger into Dr. Quinn's surgery with a rattler bite to my calf and she has to suck out the venom and sit up with me all night dabbing my fevered brow with a damp cloth as I toss and turn in delirium, whispering to me "Hang in there baby, we'll ride it out together" until the fever breaks..:)
(oops sorry was I rambling?)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
My only fantasy is being able to stagger into Dr. Quinn's surgery with a rattler bite to my calf and she has to suck out the venom and sit up with me all night dabbing my fevered brow with a damp cloth as I toss and turn in delirium, whispering to me "Hang in there baby, we'll ride it out together" until the fever breaks..:)
(oops sorry was I rambling?)

You suck as a human being and you support child abuse.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
NANNY COME DEAL WITH TEMPEST, HE'S TANTRUMMING AGAIN!..:)

You think child abuse is a joke.
From what they say, you are too old to beat the breaks off of, so stay out of jail is my advise..... you kind doesn't fare too well there.....

Mistyrious1

The purpose of this thread is to discuss hypothesis, research results, facts and evidence. It is intended to be dedicated towards these discussions, instead of having them spill onto other threads and distracting from dialog already in progress.

The Present:
Trumps regime has devised and implemented a scheme to force both "solo" traveling migrant youth as well as children of migrant families into detention centers, segregated from their families, legal counsel and even basic human rights activist/social worker/community caregivers (ex. church staff and etc) contact. Despite charges of Obama's regime being the foundation for these actions (and despite the Obama's regimes own dismal record towards the youth of the world), it appears these current policies have been devised by Sessions & co. and implemented at Trumps behest. They have admitted as much.

Almost immediately, before the children were even through any process, it was announced that thousands of them had been "lost" and that there should be no expectation that they would ever be found. By the Trump regimes own record, within hours, thousands of children went from being in some-sort of custody to vanishing into thin air. Frantic family members are denied contact for detained youth while other children are released to mystery adults or returned to nations with no notification for their families. Lets take a look at a few pieces of key evidence here:
- Trumps relationship with Jeffery Epstein and other known child predators: These connections are well known and can be discussed further, but this is factual information, not conjecture.
- Trump on video in front of thousands of supporters clearly stating "We have to take the children, we have to take the children"
- The Trump regimes refusal to comply with court orders demanding the accounting of and release of all detained children.
- Trumps clandestine court proceedings where even toddlers who speak no Spanish, let alone English are questioned and then have their fates decided by a judge whom is apparently unaccountable to CPS and other legal personnel.
- Trumps continued use of migrant families and children as fodder for his incendiary rhetoric.
- Trumps "massive push against human trafficking" is a lie, and he stands accused himself of impropriety with poor, mainly eastern European underage "models" whom he broke the law to bring over on VISA loopholes while keeping them in a state of indentured servitude and worse.

Obviously a lot to talk about there as well as other aspects of the situation to discuss and Id imagine there will be a fair amount of such dialog, but now lets ask ourselves, what do we KNOW as to WHY he would separate and hide the children, ultimately denying their return..... EVER? Within HOURS of the children entering American custody? Very brazen moves, but what do we KNOW that could contribute to this?
- The ratio of disappeared youth is disproportionately girls and the very young, as verified by the family members searching for their children.
- The facilities have already been shown to be inadequate at best, and dangerous at worse.
- The children and their advocates have reported all manner of foul abuse at the hands of facility "professionals".
- There have been documented cases of physical, emotional and sexual abuse by staff towards children.
- In at least one one case the abuse was committed towards multiple juveniles by an HIV+ perpetrator.
- There has been heavy dosing of youth with psychotropic and other pharmaceutical drugs without any consent or oversight.

Ed Opperman recently hosted a guest who has released a film covering these unfortunate themes and realities and they address the Trump situation directly several times during the program. Its an interesting place to start, so lets see what our conversation turns up shall we?
Im so sick of the medias and Dems lies and how they can manipulate masses of people into believing every word of it!
None of what is stated here is true! And this crap about migrant parents and kids separated and is Trump's fault has been debunked on numerous occasions. DHS has taken every step to facilitate the reunification of these families where the parents wanted such reunification to occur.
The simple fact is, after contact was made with the parents to reunite them with their children, many parents have refused! Out of the parents of 485 children whose plaintiff’s counsels have been able to contact, they have yet to identify a single family that wants their child reunited with them in their country!

Truthtellwe

Rookie
You think child abuse is a joke.
From what they say, you are too old to beat the breaks off of, so stay out of jail is my advise..... you kind doesn't fare too well there.....
Tempest,

I want to ask you a couple of sincere questions. Are there left wing child abusers? Or is it only Trump and his team? Do you think that video of Biden groping and sniffing children is acceptable behavior? Please respond sincerely and without animus.

Fact is trump was a friend of Hilary and bill. Both of which also have links to missing children. Everytime people discuss missing children the same names appear.

Would not surprise me if they still participate in dodgy feelings together. I've noticed the Clinton's are quite quiet about Biden, but then he is dodgy too.

Is it me but if you have money your somehow linked to missing children. I think money is the route to all evil at this point