Children, the Trump regime and agenda's

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
That's part of it, but the population of Europe was growing as well. They needed room (not always literally). Expanding civilizations are succeful ones, relatively speaking.
Why are you so desperate to disrail the topic here?

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- in them days all the greedy European politicians were scrambling to get their hands on the diamonds and gold and minerals that were up for grabs..:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are you so desperate to disrail this topic?

Somebody asked me a question so I replied.. :p

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Nobody believes you are using the "iggie" feature numbskull, you just proved you are hanging out here looking for confrontation. So if you wont address the stated topic, the topic then becomes... why? Why are you guys desperate to disrail convo around these topics?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well your opening post 2 years ago suggested Trump was some kind of child molester, and we're simply pointing out that you must have got him mixed up with Biden.. :p
You havent refuted any of whats been posted here in the 2+ years you keep referring to. "Tidal" just saw the thread was active and along with a few other weirdos decided the thing to do is try and derail it. Happens over and over, but theres a new thread addressing it so you can express yourself there instead of derailing this topic further right?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The only thing about that Oreport , is he just playing stupid when he says he doesn’t know why they don’t go after trump for his Epstein connection? He must know why they don’t ....he’s telling half truths..... ?
As it turns out, Opperman tanked one of the Epstein cases. For real, that guy turned out to be a massive limited hangout and disinfo agent at best. If you really listen to him, he does have legit info and insights sometimes, but he rarely (if ever) comes clean about anything and has been busted for being a totally fake PI. He creates interesting content, but hes legit as sleazy as they get and as Opperman himself admitted on air, he tanked at least one Epstein case. Hes a stone cold, internet and state-agency certified ripoff artist. Also, some of his later broadcasts have questionable and even predatory content regarding young females, some under aged.

Its becoming rare to find any of these outlets that truly stands for what they say they do. It can take a bit of wind out a persons sails sometimes.

Truthtellwe

Rookie
You showed up in a thread concerning the dangers children face at the hands of Trump's regime and instead of contributing something relevant, respectfully stating your case to the contrary or just leaving it alone, you are attempting to derail the thread.

VC site viewers... we have all seen this play out over and over again, on the same themed threads... no doubt there is personal animosty hosted by the derailer crowd but lets ask ourselves this... the terms "troll" "sock puppet" "bot" shill" and etc. get thrown around pretty loosely, often used as a deflection tactic by these very same problematic posters Im addressing... so if we know there are paid accounts, disinfo agents and other bad actors here, doesnt it stand to reason that people so bold as to continuoulsy derail thread after thread regarding children and child abuse might be pushing a certain, anti-child agenda? I have kept quiet on this for a while, but a clear pattern emerges... Often when serious therads investigating child abuse and other related issues get going, the same crowd usualy reappears to derail that conversation. I cant exactly call it, but I have been posting here for a few years now and the pattern existed before as well. Anyone else got an explanation? Perhaps this topic deserves a thread of its own...
So wrapping yourself in the banner of being against child abuse allows you speak falsehoods? Nah sorry. You know what else is child abuse? Giving children to coyotes to literally be passed back and forth across the border so illegal immigrants can pretend that they’re a family unit while committing felonies. Tell lies get called out, that’s how it works.

Tidal

Star
"Tidal" just saw the thread was active and along with a few other weirdos decided the thing to do is try and derail it. Happens over and over, but theres a new thread addressing it so you can express yourself there instead of derailing this topic further right?

I don't think you understand mate, every thread in VC is open for discussion, so you can't start a topic and then tell people to stay out of it as if it's your own private blog..:)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So wrapping yourself in the banner of being against child abuse allows you speak falsehoods? Nah sorry. You know what else is child abuse? Giving children to coyotes to literally be passed back and forth across the border so illegal immigrants can pretend that they’re a family unit while committing felonies. Tell lies get called out, that’s how it works.
Anything relevant to add?

meximonk

Star
535 kids they don’t know where the parents are. They are going to force adopt them to white evangelical Christians, that’s called genocide. The sexual abuse of children at the camps is well documented but they care more about imaginary children than real ones.
Pedophelia is a landmark trait for Occult Societies. Since they control Party Politics, the disease is rampant on both sides.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
535 kids they don’t know where the parents are. They are going to force adopt them to white evangelical Christians, that’s called genocide. The sexual abuse of children at the camps is well documented but they care more about imaginary children than real ones.
And those are just the cases they will admit to.
"they care more about imaginary children than real ones" - This a heartbreaking, but clear reality.

Truthtellwe

Rookie
Anything relevant to add?
And there it is. You have no problem with child abuse as long as it is perpetrated by illegal immigrants. That type of abuse is irrelevant to you. You have a problem with law and order. Thankfully, the lawless and the liars shall get their due soon enough.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I have "no problem" with it? Don't you get tired of flailing around like a histrionic-laden, flaming homosexual? No offense to those who fit that description because at least they are honest with what they are trying to project, thats kind of their deal... you flop around while pretending to be both intellectual and cultural warrior, knowing good and well you are to cowed of courage and too much of a lazy whiner to make any sort of a stand yourself.

But since you want to go with narrative-setting questions let me ask you this... since you keep derailing this thread... why do you support elite ped abuse of children?

Truthtellwe

Rookie
I have "no problem" with it? Don't you get tired of flailing around like a histrionic-laden, flaming homosexual? No offense to those who fit that description because at least they are honest with what they are trying to project, thats kind of their deal... you flop around while pretending to be both intellectual and cultural warrior, knowing good and well you are to cowed of courage and too much of a lazy whiner to make any sort of a stand yourself.

But since you want to go with narrative-setting questions let me ask you this... since you keep derailing this thread... why do you support elite ped abuse of children?
Lol struck a nerve huh?? I’m defending no one. I’m calling you out for your endless bullshit. You’re a clown who fancies himself a hero because you post lies on a message board. I can count on zero hands the number of children you’ve saved. You’ve maintained a thread for two years and have accomplished nothing more than looking stupid. You’re a sad joke. Keep up the good work!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Lol struck a nerve huh?? I’m defending no one. I’m calling you out for your endless bullshit. You’re a clown who fancies himself a hero because you post lies on a message board. I can count on zero hands the number of children you’ve saved. You’ve maintained a thread for two years and have accomplished nothing more than looking stupid. You’re a sad joke. Keep up the good work!
Well you have addressed exactly ZERO of what you refer to as "lies" here and continue attempting to derail the dialog here so... why are you acting in support of elite ped abusers?