Children, the Trump regime and agenda's

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The thing he fails to grasp is that nobody, and I mean noboďy, would be stupid enough to make this type if allegation unless there was some pretty substantial evidence to back that allegation up. If there was no evidence then the people making these claims would be silenced by the legal system (slander/libel etc)

What would somebody have to gain by making up a completely false allègation with no evidence to back it up?

It's the same on these boards, evidence is evidence. If you just keep on questioning the source that doesn't make the evidence disappear.

@The Zone

Ever heard the saying there's no smoke without fire?
Trump is listed as a rapist in connection with the Jiffy Jeff case in official court filings. Combine that with the decades long relationship & public comments from Cheetohead himself regarding Jiffy Jeff, the visits to KNOWN locations where JE hosts his KNOWN ped activities.... the fact that not only was JE a guest at Mar-A-Lago but he actively recruited underage females there.... the Acosta hire.... the Nadar and Bannon connections.... the army of underage models (especially those from Eastern Europe) whom accuse him of illegal and inappropriate behavior.....
There is so much more, this just scratches the surface and its absurd to say the least watching posters on here not even defending him anymore. At this point, they are just attacking the people posting about the subject and attempting to derail dialog about this and other, related subjects.

But there is a very disturbing twist to the migrant children's situation.... the Trump regime just announced that it will "relax" the standards for "sponsors" to come and pick up the 15,000 undocumented, "unaccompanied minors" currently held in US custody. Not sure if this also applies to the 2,600 children separated from their families whom the Trump regime has refused to comply w/the court orders to account for and release, but either way its more peril for the youth to face.

The Trump regime has relaxed the standards for both border patrol & ICE in general and in specific, the BP/ICE personnel who interact with children, and its a proven fact that the youth have already paid horrific price tags for that policy. Why would that be the case? If this new policy direction is costing taxpayers such an inflated amount, much more than under previous administrations, shouldn't they be able to hire personnel w/adequate training? Personnel whom can pass standard background checks for this type of youth-centric employment? Why would they develop a system that allows for less oversight of the individuals whom wish to take custody of these kids but not fix the system that "lost" thousands of children within hours? Whats even more sinister is the MSM championing this move as Trump evading "onerous restrictions" (coincidentally used in multiple articles by multiple authors) in a bid to help the children's situation.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
More about the connections between Donald Trump & Epstein legal counsel Jay Lefkowitz......
Lefkowitz endorsed Trump as "the best" candidate for the presidency previous to the 2016 elections.
Also a new name circulating around this sad story is "alt-right social media personality", pizzagate proponent and (former?) Trump PR operative Mike Cernovich. Cernovich is now connected to this case via his defense of Epstein attorney Alan Dershowitz. Dersowitz is named as a defendant in a pedo case he shares w/Epstein (and perhaps Trump?). Of note is Cernovich's attempt at silencing a Dershowitz/Trump accuser.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It's actually pretty interesting to watch multiple accounts blather on in awe and disgust at a literal nothing article written by a partisan hack. It just doesn't seem genuine. Wake me up when the Podesta's are indicted.
So official court documents and evidence along with testimony from experts, leo's and witness'/victims' amount to "a literal nothing article written by a partisan hack"? Legal convictions count for "nothing"?

Im all for Shill/Kill/Billary being held accountable as well. But if you are willing to ignore the iron-clad evidence for one cast of characters, yet accept the circumstantial evidence for another, it would appear that you dont actually care about children. Your concern comes across as partisan politics, not a defense of the youth.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Oh, so Trump has this kind of dirt on him, that's new to me, altrough I found it really suspicious how he acquired knowledge of the deep state, swamp and all other stuff he talks about in coded messages (i.e. drain the swamp! covfefe!).

There is a nice quote from warhammer dawn of war that I heartly absorved: There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt. Since i'm not north american I'll refrain from some comments such as saying he is doing a good job because well... I don't live there.

But so, we have good evidence of his association with known sexual predators but i've noticed a thing in all this, that directly relates to the quote above. Where does Trump draw his line? This is related to the trope "Even evil has standards".

Let's assume that Trump is ok with abusing minors, human traficking and exploiting people as in all the things you guys found here but what I found missing was the soul stuff, this is where I think he draw his line. He might be ok with corporal stuff but I find it missing podesta like stuff such as cannibalism, ritualistic sacrifice and other bizarre stuff you guys know about. Maybe one day he was doing his trumpy stuff and someone invited him to eat the heart of a small child and he said "ok, now this is too much".

See, in no way i'm endorsing or aproving this kind of repulsive behavior, it's just something I noticed when the Pizzagate was brought up.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
As for the initial proposition of the topic, there was a picture that I sadly can't find it anymore, i'll search again later. In this picture there were mexicans trying to pass over the border and the focus was a woman with two small kids, the problem tough is that it seemed wrong.

The woman didn't seem to be the mother of the children, or neither seemed to care about them too. I've seem some reports that criminals would try to trespass and use other people children as their own to try to get sympathy (the heck, I cant copy paste the link).

The link there said that people would rent their children so if someone was caught trespassing with a kid they would let the trespasser come back home, but now it seems that they are separating the kids from the adults. One could argue that the reason was the rent-a-kid programs, but the kids never seem to come back, instead they disappear never to be seem again and going God knows where. How does this relates to Trump? I guess we can only argue how deep he is into this.

Sorry guys, i'll take a shower and come back later. Some of the content here left me with a gut wrenching feel.

swfranks72

This is the most absurd theory I have heard. I have been researching this for several years now and the Clinton's have way more connections to paedophiles. Seriously if this were true all the people who hate him, ie the 7th floor of FBI, majority of the Democatic party, Obama, Hillay or majority of the media who spew their propoganda, would have already exposed this. (Propoganda used to be illegal to against American citizens, but it has been legal since the passing of the 2012 NDAA) Just another desperate attempt to remove him and support the Satanic cabel. Seriously why do you think everyone who wants him impeached all of sudden decided to start covering for him? Protecting him?This would be the nail in the coffin. So this just doesn't even make sense.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This is the most absurd theory I have heard. I have been researching this for several years now and the Clinton's have way more connections to paedophiles. Seriously if this were true all the people who hate him, ie the 7th floor of FBI, majority of the Democatic party, Obama, Hillay or majority of the media who spew their propoganda, would have already exposed this. (Propoganda used to be illegal to against American citizens, but it has been legal since the passing of the 2012 NDAA) Just another desperate attempt to remove him and support the Satanic cabel. Seriously why do you think everyone who wants him impeached all of sudden decided to start covering for him? Protecting him?This would be the nail in the coffin. So this just doesn't even make sense.
If you had some sort of evidence of your own, or could address what has been presented here already, it would have been easier to take you seriously. This thread isnt about the Clintons and your go-to excuses no longer hold water.

They were with family members or other groups of migrants. They were accounted for right up until the time they started entering into Trumps system. Now we do not know where they are, hence the urgency of the situation.....
If these children were "unaccompanied minors", then how could they at the same time as being "unaccompanied" have been "accounted for"? Accounted for, by whom, exactly? Are there any reliable documented lists of names, or anything? Anything. Where is the proof?

Because without actual proof, all you really have is MSM stories put out by whoever decided to run with a set of claims. That does have power to affect public opinion, but it is not the same as proof.

There are many questions like these ones, that can be asked just as easily about the situation, are the MSM people doing that? If not, why not?

You can't convict someone of a crime based on slanted MSM reports that you don't know for a fact to be truthful.

The MSM told so many blatant lies about the events of 9/11 and 7/7/2005, that have since been proven to have been lies, that it should prove to anyone that you can't really believe anything the MSM tells you, especially if they are making claims without any actual proof to back it up.

swfranks72

If you had some sort of evidence of your own, or could address what has been presented here already, it would have been easier to take you seriously. This thread isnt about the Clintons and your go-to excuses no longer hold water.

First of all, I am not concerned with whether or not if you take me seriously. Who are you to me? Really? I did the same thing you did which was to express an opinion. You didn't back up your claims with any proof either. If all you have is Trump was friends with J Epstein then that makes the Clinton's and many other people just as guilty. Or that he has been accused of r*pe, but people lie. Particularly in this time of #metoo. As we saw that with Justice Kavanaugh. Yes I admit he has had affairs, but that isn't a crime either. Paying someone isn't a crime either. So where is your proof that he has committed these crimes? Just because he is named in a court document doesn't make him a rapist. Just because you say or imply that he had sex with underage eastern girl? Where is your proof? Where did these sex acts occur? What was the age of consent where these alleged crimes occurred? And how old exactly were these young ladies? I admit he very easily could have had sex with sm 18 yr old. Still not a crime. Gross to me, but that is me.
I notice you didn't answer the questions I posted. So you believe that all of the media, FBI, CIA, elected officials, CNN, MSNBC, etc. are covering this secret up for Trump? Especially since they hate him so much and want him impeached? Why would they do that? Why hasn't it been used to impeach him instead of waiting 2+ years. Why have arrests of paedophiles at least doubled since Obama and even Bush administration? Why would he sign an EO to confiscate the property and money of human/child trafficking could be confiscated including government officials. Why would he name January human trafficking awareness month if he was involved? None of that makes sense to me. Now maybe your right, but I need actual proof because we still don't have any proof of Russian collusion that wasn't made up and paid for by Hillary and the DNC. Then I would like you to answer some of the questions I asked or at least your theory on how all of this hasn't been blasted all over media. Yes the media is a total joke anymore, but I find it hard to believe that CNN and MSNBC would cover for Trump since most of them have been acting like rabid dogs. Fox maybe, but even then there are people on there that would not cover for him either.
I hate what is going on with child sex trafficking here in this country and world wide. Everyone that is involved should be prosecuted. And I do believe that includes 30-60% of our elected leaders from both sides.
So if you want people to take you seriously maybe you need to back up your claims with proof. And try to have a discussion with people instead of attacking people for doing what you do, which is offer an opinion or hypothesize about events. I have plenty of things to discuss when it comes to the crimes that elected officials from both parties have committed. But it is all my opinion based on what I have read. But my guess is you probably aren't interested. And the reality, in my opinion, is yes Trump is crass with his words and a womanizer. But those things aren't crimes. If he has committed these crimes I am pretty sure it would have come to light by now or that it will eventually. My guess is most of Washington DC would have skeletons if we dug deep enough. I am tired if all the partisan attacks and wish people would look at both sides. America has a real problem with political bigotry and selective tolerance.

Awoken2

Superstar
More about the connections between Donald Trump & Epstein legal counsel Jay Lefkowitz......
Lefkowitz endorsed Trump as "the best" candidate for the presidency previous to the 2016 elections.
Also a new name circulating around this sad story is "alt-right social media personality", pizzagate proponent and (former?) Trump PR operative Mike Cernovich. Cernovich is now connected to this case via his defense of Epstein attorney Alan Dershowitz. Dersowitz is named as a defendant in a pedo case he shares w/Epstein (and perhaps Trump?). Of note is Cernovich's attempt at silencing a Dershowitz/Trump accuser.
If nothing else the one thing anybody should be able to take from this horrendous scandal is the understanding that it's one rule for them and another for us.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/the-jeffrey-epstein-scandal-pederast-acosta/

If those crimes were committed by your every day man on the street he would have been jailed for life.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
If these children were "unaccompanied minors", then how could they at the same time as being "unaccompanied" have been "accounted for"? Accounted for, by whom, exactly? Are there any reliable documented lists of names, or anything? Anything. Where is the proof?

Because without actual proof, all you really have is MSM stories put out by whoever decided to run with a set of claims. That does have power to affect public opinion, but it is not the same as proof.

There are many questions like these ones, that can be asked just as easily about the situation, are the MSM people doing that? If not, why not?

You can't convict someone of a crime based on slanted MSM reports that you don't know for a fact to be truthful.

The MSM told so many blatant lies about the events of 9/11 and 7/7/2005, that have since been proven to have been lies, that it should prove to anyone that you can't really believe anything the MSM tells you, especially if they are making claims without any actual proof to back it up.
Because they arent "unaccompanied" on their own, they arrive in groups. The "unaccompanied" term is designated for children whom arrive without direct, custodial familial members. They still arrive in groups, they are still accounted for right up until they enter the custody of the Trump regime. So they obviously are accounted for and documented, right up until the enter the US. Dont you find it odd that groups of desperate migrants can keep account of themselves with no computers, no bar codes.... not even pens and paper..... but once they enter into the worlds most sophisticated, technologically advanced society.... children suddenly then disappear, especially the girls and the toddlers?

You brought up the MSM a number of times and I understand the simpleton Trump has paraded his "fake news" get-out-of-jail-free-card far too often but if this is just some grand conspiracy ask yourself this..... Why have none of the accounts we have mentioned in this thread never been challenged? No one from the Trump administration even denies this. Nielsen and Sanders will mush-mouth their way around some ridiculous word-salad when pressed but the most they have done to deny this is (after initially denying it) is to say basically "Yes, this is true, but its started under Obama", which was immediately disproved as well (Sessions).

But there are plenty of other situations in the thread here to address, feel free to take a read through the posts!

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
First of all, I am not concerned with whether or not if you take me seriously. Who are you to me? Really? I did the same thing you did which was to express an opinion. You didn't back up your claims with any proof either. If all you have is Trump was friends with J Epstein then that makes the Clinton's and many other people just as guilty. Or that he has been accused of r*pe, but people lie. Particularly in this time of #metoo. As we saw that with Justice Kavanaugh. Yes I admit he has had affairs, but that isn't a crime either. Paying someone isn't a crime either. So where is your proof that he has committed these crimes? Just because he is named in a court document doesn't make him a rapist. Just because you say or imply that he had sex with underage eastern girl? Where is your proof? Where did these sex acts occur? What was the age of consent where these alleged crimes occurred? And how old exactly were these young ladies? I admit he very easily could have had sex with sm 18 yr old. Still not a crime. Gross to me, but that is me.
I notice you didn't answer the questions I posted. So you believe that all of the media, FBI, CIA, elected officials, CNN, MSNBC, etc. are covering this secret up for Trump? Especially since they hate him so much and want him impeached? Why would they do that? Why hasn't it been used to impeach him instead of waiting 2+ years. Why have arrests of paedophiles at least doubled since Obama and even Bush administration? Why would he sign an EO to confiscate the property and money of human/child trafficking could be confiscated including government officials. Why would he name January human trafficking awareness month if he was involved? None of that makes sense to me. Now maybe your right, but I need actual proof because we still don't have any proof of Russian collusion that wasn't made up and paid for by Hillary and the DNC. Then I would like you to answer some of the questions I asked or at least your theory on how all of this hasn't been blasted all over media. Yes the media is a total joke anymore, but I find it hard to believe that CNN and MSNBC would cover for Trump since most of them have been acting like rabid dogs. Fox maybe, but even then there are people on there that would not cover for him either.
I hate what is going on with child sex trafficking here in this country and world wide. Everyone that is involved should be prosecuted. And I do believe that includes 30-60% of our elected leaders from both sides.
So if you want people to take you seriously maybe you need to back up your claims with proof. And try to have a discussion with people instead of attacking people for doing what you do, which is offer an opinion or hypothesize about events. I have plenty of things to discuss when it comes to the crimes that elected officials from both parties have committed. But it is all my opinion based on what I have read. But my guess is you probably aren't interested. And the reality, in my opinion, is yes Trump is crass with his words and a womanizer. But those things aren't crimes. If he has committed these crimes I am pretty sure it would have come to light by now or that it will eventually. My guess is most of Washington DC would have skeletons if we dug deep enough. I am tired if all the partisan attacks and wish people would look at both sides. America has a real problem with political bigotry and selective tolerance.
"You didn't back up your claims with any proof"
Except that this thread is loaded w/proof of his direct involvement in every single situation mentioned with the exception of the "wheres Jane" canard that someone interjected earlier.
"If all you have is Trump was friends with J Epstein"
Obviously thats not all that was presented, would you like to re-read the comments and then post? because in relation to the Epstein case alone, Acosta sold out hundreds (perhaps more) victims of Jiffy Jeff in order to ensure this child predator received a "deal" the likes of which has never been seen before for any criminal, let a lone a serial child predator. Then Mr. Drain-The-Swamp hired Acosta to lead the agency in charge of sex trafficking..... see a pattern yet?
Clintons? yes, they are dirty right along w/Trump.... connecting more dots yet?
"Proof"?
We have provided a mountain of proof here, but if thats not enough, how do you explain underage models accounts that Trump would come backstage, where he was clearly not allowed, to ogle and touch underage females inappropriately? Before any "fake news" excuses get thrown out the models accounts were corroborated by what eye witness? Donald Trump himself. He just flat out admits to it and like so many of his other crimes and lies, his supporters get left looking like fools for promoting his lies which are obvious to everyone outside of the MAGA-bubble.
"I notice you didn't answer the questions I posted. So you believe that all of the media, FBI, CIA, elected officials, CNN, MSNBC, etc. are covering this secret up for Trump?"
I didnt try to avoid any questions from you but if I failed to provide an adequate response, please restate it and I will try to address it. But this is yet another point where your excuses for Trump become dyslexic.... when its convenient, yall shout "fake news" (implying "they" are out to get Trump), and then the very next moment you are contending (or at least contending that I am contending) that Trump is the beneficiary of somesort of cover up.
As for why no charges have been brought? Ask the Pizzagate crowd, they had all the answers for how the Clinton faction avoided arrest and prosecution, dont yall think that would apply to Trump as well? The reason none of them get busted is because they are all either guilty of this themselves or complicit by their silence regarding their contemporaries crimes. Barney Frank got busted and even outed on the senate floor I believe for abusing underage males and all he had to do was resign.
"Why have arrests of paedophiles at least doubled since Obama and even Bush administration?"
They absolutely have not. Check Ed Oppermans work on the subject if you want the nitty-gritty hard facts on that situation, but he has completely shredded that contention.
"but I need actual proof because we still don't have any proof of Russian collusion that wasn't made up and paid for by Hillary and the DNC"
Completely agree with you here.
As far as to why the media aint blasting it? As I mentioned earlier, because there are so many, form both sides, compromised so deeply by this issue... the realize its a house of cards balancing act... which is why this is one of the few areas you see parties from both sides united in their silence and deflection. But the Miami Herald articles regarding Jiffy Jeff were huge news. Props to those reporters.
As for the rest of your post, I agree with much of your sentiment, but if you closely examine what has been presented here and reply back with questions you feel are relevant and answerable, I will do my best to address them with a serious and impartial mindstate.

However, if you feel as though I am attacking people by calling them out, feel free to look at the Children's Crisis thread as a stunning example of why those posters were called out for their activity. I give you credit because you came in here to defend your position, but have done so from an honest place.... but take a look at the many threads (and not just mine) which have been derailed time and time again by the same site members via the same tactics. I thought children were a subject that people could either unite on or at least have enough shame to not distract from the dialog regarding..... I was wrong. But I appreciate what seems to be sincere communication on your part and look forward to reading your reply.

Because they arent "unaccompanied" on their own, they arrive in groups. The "unaccompanied" term is designated for children whom arrive without direct, custodial familial members. They still arrive in groups, they are still accounted for right up until they enter the custody of the Trump regime. So they obviously are accounted for and documented, right up until the enter the US. Dont you find it odd that groups of desperate migrants can keep account of themselves with no computers, no bar codes.... not even pens and paper..... but once they enter into the worlds most sophisticated, technologically advanced society.... children suddenly they disappear, especially the girls and the toddlers?

You brought up the MSM a number of times and I understand the simpleton Trump has paraded his "fake news" get-out-of-jail-free-card far too often but if this is just some grand conspiracy ask yourself this..... Why have none of the accounts we have mentioned in this thread never been challenged? No one from the Trump administration even denies this. Nielsen and Sanders will mush-mouth their way around some ridiculous word-salad when pressed but the most they have done to deny this is (after initially denying it) is to say basically "Yes, this is true, but its started under Obama", which was immediately disproved as well (Sessions).

But there are plenty of other situations in the thread here to address, feel free to take a read through the posts!
Ok, but even if lets say, this is all correct and happening as you have been saying. Is Trump then definitely and for sure to be personally blamed and being responsible for all of it happening. Does Trump personally dictate and control absolutely everything that happens? What if this (if all that is really happening, and something truly aweful is going on there, as you have mentioned you believe can be the case) is not only happening, but has been happening under cover of darkness for a long time already? That I find more reasonable to suspect, because it would fit with a rotten, broken and institutionally criminal system, that has most definitely been around for a long time. Does Trump therefore, automatically, because he is president become the sole person responsible and becoming the guy who has to be the instigator that is behind it all. What if it's part of the system and being done by evil people and institutions within the system. Trump has called the system broken. It most certainly IS broken. But how would you handle it, if you landed the job of commander in chief.. and you find yourself having to fight day in and day out, the broken and corrupt system fighting tooth and nail against you, from all directions. The evil system is evil, because it is a system run by evil, greedy and very (probably, realistically some of the the most) selfish people on the face of the planet. How do you deal with ALL of that? No one is (or should be) saying Trump is some kind of saint, but at least he seems to be trying to do the right thing on a lot of issues and trying to make things better. His proclamaton against human trafficking is the only actual thing anyone has really done that has power to do something about all of this. He's thereby given people, through doing that, an option to get involved and FIGHT it. That's one of th things I like about him. He FIGHTS. If he was some ridiculously evil, satanic demon-incarnate president, that likes to devour little children in secret, and so has set ALL of this up so he can feed on them like Count Dracula in his dungeon.. or something like that. Sorry, but I find that completely ridiculous and preposterous. The clintons, they look a lot more scary to me, personally. A LOT MORE SCARY. Arkancide... maybe when you have time, check that term out. It is a term that has actually been named after/because of them (clintons). Because of the accumilating body count. And also, there are clear signs pointing to satanism. So, if anyone, I would first tend to suspect them to likely be involved in something this evil, before the other option, just based on how things look.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Ok, but even if lets say, this is all correct and happening as you have been saying. Is Trump then definitely and for sure to be personally blamed and being responsible for all of it happening. Does Trump personally dictate and control absolutely everything that happens? What if this (if all that is really happening, and something truly aweful is going on there, as you have mentioned you believe can be the case) is not only happening, but has been happening under cover of darkness for a long time already? That I find more reasonable to suspect, because it would fit with a rotten, broken and institutionally criminal system, that has most definitely been around for a long time. Does Trump therefore, automatically, because he is president become the sole person responsible and becoming the guy who has to be the instigator that is behind it all. What if it's part of the system and being done by evil people and institutions within the system. Trump has called the system broken. It most certainly IS broken. But how would you handle it, if you landed the job of commander in chief.. and you find yourself having to fight day in and day out, the broken and corrupt system fighting tooth and nail against you, from all directions. The evil system is evil, because it is a system run by evil, greedy and very (probably, realistically some of the the most) selfish people on the face of the planet. How do you deal with ALL of that? No one is (or should be) saying Trump is some kind of saint, but at least he seems to be trying to do the right thing on a lot of issues and trying to make things better. His proclamaton against human trafficking is the only actual thing anyone has really done that has power to do something about it. He's thereby given people, through doing that, an option to fight it. If he was some ridiculously evil, satanic demon-incarnate president, that likes to devour little children in secret, and so has set ALL of this up so he can feed on them like Count Dracula in his dungeon.. or something like that. Sorry, but I find that completely ridiculous and preposterous. The clintons, they look a lot more scary to me, personally. A LOT MORE SCARY. Arkancide, is a term that has actually been named after/because of them. Because of the body count.. So, if anyone, I would suspect them to likely be involved, before the other, just based on how things look.
You are halfway there because you can see it in the Clintons, and you are correct. But your support for Trump makes you blind in one eye. Trump and the Clintons all party together..... and with guess who? Among other known child predators....JEFFERY EPSTEIN. The facts are that this policy was specifically enacted at the behest of Trump & Jeff Sessions and they keep lying about it, getting busted out for the lies, then changing their stories. This is his project from, as you say, the top on down.

You are halfway there because you can see it in the Clintons, and you are correct. But your support for Trump makes you blind in one eye. Trump and the Clintons all party together..... and with guess who? Among other known child predators....JEFFERY EPSTEIN. The facts are that this policy was specifically enacted at the behest of Trump & Jeff Sessions and they keep lying about it, getting busted out for the lies, then changing their stories. This is his project from, as you say, the top on down.
I don't give blind support to Trump. Ultimately, all men are evil. But at least, we have seen evidence of Trump displaying signs of having actual moral convictions that will be based, or coming from his exposure to teachings from the Bible. Not just talking, but putting it into action. Not just a glove puppet, like ms clinton, who would have done absolutely anything and everything the NWO wanted her to do. One of her actual campaign promises to the so-called elite (CFR, etc.) was, if she becomes president, she WILL attack Iran. I therefore, because of seeing this, do pray for Trump, that God may guide him and help him make the best choices possible. Trump is also from the tribe of Judah/Zarah, from Scotland which is very significant in other ways. It's interesting too, that Trump just happened to be 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old when he became president. Coincidence? Planned? How did that happen, interesting stuff. So, as long as there is evidence of him fighting evil I will be hopeful and supportive and believe others should be too.

If Trump fails, then start looking out for China to come over... probably, quite/very soon afterwards. That won't be pretty, in fact it will be very dark and deadly, for most. And then, not nice at all, for those who are unfortunate enough to not have been killed by them. I believe there is more going on than meets the eye or that is considered by most people. Trump, probably knows about China.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don't give blind support to Trump. Ultimately, all men are evil. But at least, we have seen evidence of Trump displaying signs of having actual moral convictions that will be based, or coming from his exposure to teachings from the Bible. Not just talking, but putting it into action. Not just a glove puppet, like ms clinton, who would have done absolutely anything and everything the NWO wanted her to do. One of her actual campaign promises to the so-called elite (CFR, etc.) was, if she becomes president, she WILL attack Iran. I therefore, because of seeing this, do pray for Trump, that God may guide him and help him make the best choices possible. Trump is also from the tribe of Judah/Zarah, from Scotland which is very significant in other ways. It's interesting too, that Trump just happened to be 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old when he became president. Coincidence? Planned? How did that happen, interesting stuff. So, as long as there is evidence of him fighting evil I will be hopeful and supportive and believe others should be too.

If Trump fails, then start looking out for China to come over... probably, quite/very soon afterwards. That won't be pretty, in fact it will be very dark and deadly, for most. And not nice for those who are not killed by them. I believe there is more than meets the eye, or that is considered by most people. Trump, probably knows about China.
I have seen no such evidence. I have seen Trump run his mouth and twitter fingers, but there has been nothing of substance on the issue. As was stated here a number of times, the main "action" trump seems to have taken was to appoint the man (Acosta) who gave his friend and child predator of epic proportions (Epstein), an unheard of sweetheart deal to do what again? Oh yes, lead the US federal agency in charge of sex trafficking. The fact that you keep mentioning the Clintons in this thread instead of Trump makes it appear as though you wish there was someone else to blame for Trumps own behavior.......