Children, the Trump regime and agenda's

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The purpose of this thread is to discuss hypothesis, research results, facts and evidence. It is intended to be dedicated towards these discussions, instead of having them spill onto other threads and distracting from dialog already in progress.

The Present:
Trumps regime has devised and implemented a scheme to force both "solo" traveling migrant youth as well as children of migrant families into detention centers, segregated from their families, legal counsel and even basic human rights activist/social worker/community caregivers (ex. church staff and etc) contact. Despite charges of Obama's regime being the foundation for these actions (and despite the Obama's regimes own dismal record towards the youth of the world), it appears these current policies have been devised by Sessions & co. and implemented at Trumps behest. They have admitted as much.

Almost immediately, before the children were even through any process, it was announced that thousands of them had been "lost" and that there should be no expectation that they would ever be found. By the Trump regimes own record, within hours, thousands of children went from being in some-sort of custody to vanishing into thin air. Frantic family members are denied contact for detained youth while other children are released to mystery adults or returned to nations with no notification for their families. Lets take a look at a few pieces of key evidence here:
- Trumps relationship with Jeffery Epstein and other known child predators: These connections are well known and can be discussed further, but this is factual information, not conjecture.
- Trump on video in front of thousands of supporters clearly stating "We have to take the children, we have to take the children"
- The Trump regimes refusal to comply with court orders demanding the accounting of and release of all detained children.
- Trumps clandestine court proceedings where even toddlers who speak no Spanish, let alone English are questioned and then have their fates decided by a judge whom is apparently unaccountable to CPS and other legal personnel.
- Trumps continued use of migrant families and children as fodder for his incendiary rhetoric.
- Trumps "massive push against human trafficking" is a lie, and he stands accused himself of impropriety with poor, mainly eastern European underage "models" whom he broke the law to bring over on VISA loopholes while keeping them in a state of indentured servitude and worse.

Obviously a lot to talk about there as well as other aspects of the situation to discuss and Id imagine there will be a fair amount of such dialog, but now lets ask ourselves, what do we KNOW as to WHY he would separate and hide the children, ultimately denying their return..... EVER? Within HOURS of the children entering American custody? Very brazen moves, but what do we KNOW that could contribute to this?
- The ratio of disappeared youth is disproportionately girls and the very young, as verified by the family members searching for their children.
- The facilities have already been shown to be inadequate at best, and dangerous at worse.
- The children and their advocates have reported all manner of foul abuse at the hands of facility "professionals".
- There have been documented cases of physical, emotional and sexual abuse by staff towards children.
- In at least one one case the abuse was committed towards multiple juveniles by an HIV+ perpetrator.
- There has been heavy dosing of youth with psychotropic and other pharmaceutical drugs without any consent or oversight.

Ed Opperman recently hosted a guest who has released a film covering these unfortunate themes and realities and they address the Trump situation directly several times during the program. Its an interesting place to start, so lets see what our conversation turns up shall we?

Last edited:
Well we know he likes little brown girls ( look into Where’s Maria?)

So I’m sure he’ll get a few personally as what happens to the rest, who knows? A lot I suspect will be subject to experiments.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well we know he likes little brown girls ( look into Where’s Maria?)

So I’m sure he’ll get a few personally as what happens to the rest, who knows? A lot I suspect will be subject to experiments.
I googled Trump wheres Maria but am not sure about what you mean. But yes, the experimentation will likely be something beyond-the-normal for these fiends as they not only have children which apparently no person, agency or organization can seem to advocate for, but they get the added evil of doing these acts with the complicity of so many "Trump supporters".
Instead of MAGA, perhaps they should concentrate on MCSA, Make Children Safe Again.......

Last edited:
I googled Trump wheres Maria but am not sure about what you mean. But yes, the experimentation will likely be something beyond-the-normal for these fiends as they not only have children which apparently no person, agency or organization can seem to advocate for, but they get he added evil of doing these acts with the complicity of so many "Trump supporters".
Instead of MAGA, perhaps they should concentrate on MCSA, Make Children Safe Again.......

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/6/24/1542220/-Whatever-happened-to-Maria-Does-Donald-Trump-Know

there ya go

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Wow. This is incredible and on one hand seems like a wide open door to explore.
On the other, I remember parties on both the left and right confirming proof of horrific child abuse existing on Wieners and Abadeens computers.... so horrific that hardened NYPD vets were shaken to the core by what they had witnessed. They assured us that bad ol' Rudy G was a-teamin up with Trumpsky to bring it all crashing down...... what ever happened there?

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Yeah I think this is the "real" Pedogate because it actually has a lot of evidence for it. Even if there is no real smoking gun, you can view the picture by putting all the hints (and there are many) together. We are not dealing with mere pizza code words here.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yeah I think this is the "real" Pedogate because it actually has a lot of evidence for it. Even if there is no real smoking gun, you can view the picture by putting all the hints (and there are many) together. We are not dealing with mere pizza code words here.
Im sayin. I tried to list verifiable contentions in the opening post. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence as well, but this just seems like such a blatant case of an agenda we all seem to feel exists rearing its head in public to scoop up a bunch of innocent youth and then gauge the public's reaction to the horror show.

If it would have been any one else, the Epstein connections alone would have been enough to label them as pedophiles by the conspiracy crowd.

I agree 100% percent that there is something real here and it’s weird how it’s largely ignored by and sometimes supported by the people who were the biggest pushers of Pizzagate.

All I'm saying is it's a bit depressing that some of the voices that shout allowing LGBT folks to have rights will lead to the normalization of p***philia seem to be ignoring this thread...

Suppose conspiracy theorists have totally drunk the kool-aid of partisanship. Suppose it doesn't matter if he sticks it to little girls and long as he also sticks it to all the libs.

Or how about this one....

Trump has rally protester ejected for taunting him with picture of p***phile Jeffrey Epstein

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5866937/Trump-hold-rally-state-LOST-fires-supporters-Minnesota.html
This is really the most damning bit to me. The sign just showed him next to Epstein with a question... Suppose he didn't want people looking into that question and wonder about birds of a feather.

Wow. This is incredible and on one hand seems like a wide open door to explore.
On the other, I remember parties on both the left and right confirming proof of horrific child abuse existed on Wieners and Abadeens computers.... so horrific that hardened NYPD vets were shaken to the core by what they had witnessed. They assured us that bad ol' Rudy G was a-teamin up with Trumpsky to bring it all crashing down...... what ever happened there?
I can't believe a site like the "Daily Kos" that clearly is politically motivated. Look at the publisher and founder - under his bio it says he wrote "The Resistance Handbook - 45 Ways to Fight Donald Trump."

Doesn't sound like a site that's reliable.