Children, the Trump regime and agenda's

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Where are the children?
They were with family members or other groups of migrants. They were accounted for right up until the time they started entering into Trumps system. Now we do not know where they are, hence the urgency of the situation.....

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Sessions is out. But Idk if all of this detaining children is his baby.

It's not Trump's baby either. So as with any President, they get some good advice and some bad advice. And sometimes you never know a strategy is good or bad until you try it.

If someone told me the honest truth about what the point of it all is I could refute it perfectly. It's not beyond me or anything, I just see many angles.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sessions is out. But Idk if all of this detaining children is his baby.

It's not Trump's baby either. So as with any President, they get some good advice and some bad advice. And sometimes you never know a strategy is good or bad until you try it.

If someone told me the honest truth about what the point of it all is I could refute it perfectly. It's not beyond me or anything, I just see many angles.
Not sure what Sessions dismissal has to do with his level of involvement here. He and Trump publicly took credit for this, so its hardly credible that they are not intimately involved with the situation. Trump & Sessions both personally took credit for these specific policies and their implementation and continued to defend them. Policies of this nature haven't seen the light of day since the internment of Japanese-Americans during WW2 and even then, families were generally not separated.

Your convenient, yet paper thin dismissal of this as "not Trump's baby" isn't very realistic........

Last edited:

onequestion

Rookie
Not sure what Sessions dismissal has to do with his level of involvement here. He and Trump publicly took credit for this, so its hardly credible that they are not intimately involved with the situation. Trump & Sessions both personally took credit for these specific policies and their implementation and continued to defend them. Policies of this nature haven't seen the light of day since the internment of Japanese-Americans during WW2 and even then, families were generally not separated.

Your convenient, yet paper thin dismissal of this as "not Trump's baby" isn't very realistic........
What?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You cut my reply to an entirely different poster, pasted it here like it was in response to you (I guess so you could conveniently avoid dealing with my response to questions you asked?) and then type "What?" as though you are confused by the dialog here. Lame.........

Trump isn't doing anything differently then Obama or any other President when it comes to illegals. Illegals must be detained when trying to enter illegally- they're detained to get a court hearing so as to ascertain if they're criminals, smugglers, child-traffickers, or legit. The only failsafe way, to protect the children, is to detain them in retention centers until the trial because the government can't be sure the children are with smugglers, traffickers, etc. This is the law, and how it's done.

Fact is majority of children under 5 are smuggled in! So although it's not ideal to hold a child in a detention center, it's safer than keeping them in the arms of their captors.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2017/10/mexico-cartels-recruit-children-smuggle-people-171030103553245.html

https://www.ice.gov/factsheets/human-trafficking

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Trump isn't doing anything differently then Obama or any other President when it comes to illegals. Illegals must be detained when trying to enter illegally- they're detained to get a court hearing so as to ascertain if they're criminals, smugglers, child-traffickers, or legit. The only failsafe way, to protect the children, is to detain them in retention centers until the trial because the government can't be sure the children are with smugglers, traffickers, etc. This is the law, and how it's done.

Fact is majority of children under 5 are smuggled in! So although it's not ideal to hold a child in a detention center, it's safer than keeping them in the arms of their captors.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2017/10/mexico-cartels-recruit-children-smuggle-people-171030103553245.html

https://www.ice.gov/factsheets/human-trafficking
These arguments have been debunked in the other thread covering another aspect of the topic though. Firstly, Trumps response to the situation has been drastically different than the preceding administrations. Thats literally WHY the issue has come to this head. And secondly, they just remade the system and then lost the children almost immediately after taking them via these new policies. Then there is all of Trumps pedo past as well as his known involvement with human trafficking and presto.... Houston, we have a problemo.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
ISIS is gone.
Iam sorry but i had to laugh.

Is ISIS gone because it no longer makes headline news, no longer an attention grabber (out of sight, out of mind) and the networks have moved onto better things or is ISIS really gone, like completely incapacitated? How exactly and when did that happen? Since you attributed that feat to Trump, what exactly did he do to achieve it? Are you, by any chance, referencing the 59 tomahawk missiles and the subsequent "Mission accomplished"?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well we know he likes little brown girls ( look into Where’s Maria?)

So I’m sure he’ll get a few personally as what happens to the rest, who knows? A lot I suspect will be subject to experiments.
Here is some media which really addresses these issues IN DEPTH AND ON THE SPOT! The first caller (which starts at about the 20 minute mark) brings up the Maria situation and from there, between his call and the others, its off to the races so hold on to your hats. Straight up, Id like the Trump supporters here to take a listen and then learn what they have to mount in defense of this guy ........

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So at the Seychelles, Four Seasons hotel meeting which the Mueller investigation is focusing on, Trump was represented by repeated, convicted child predator George Nader and Erik Prince, whos use of "Man Camps" (camps Prince personally oversaw and visited) for his mercenaries in Iraq featured specifically underage local females, sex-trafficked in to be used for prostitution by Prince's guns for hire..........
How deep does it need to go?

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So where are the Trump supporters? Where are they with those rock-solid answers to the political, economic, military and moral failings of their hero?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-family-separation-policy-mexican-border-60-minutes-investigation-greater-in-number-than-trump-administration-admits/
Interesting moments of the video:
2:14 - The program states what is already common knowledge, families were not generally separated under previous administrations. Under the Trump regime, they are being arrested and charged with crimes.
2:21 - The former Homeland Security official tries to keep up with the "official" story, mainly complaining that staff didn't have adequate time to prepare and implement the Trump/Sessions new orders regarding immigrant family separations detentions. He does not appear particularly outraged at the treatment of these humans, more so he seems upset that the trump regime failed to provide a coherent and logical policy. This is proof of how little thought actually went into crafting these policies.
2:36 - The official admits their advise was ignored by the Trump regime and that there was no real accounting for who the children were, where they were going and with whom they were leaving or being sent to.
3:20 - Via Homeland Securities own internal investigation document,
A) At least one border station is confirmed to have kept NO RECORD of and made NO EFFORT to identify & reunite families prior to their removal from the US.
B) "Incompatible computer systems" were blamed for the erasure of data vital to the re-unification of families. So there it is, they didnt bother to even write down who these kids are, let alone where they were going..... not even the basic, professional effort to take a few notes.
5:00 - The expert testimony confirms that this policy decision was made from the top down. This was invented, implemented and enforced from Trump on down.
5:57 - Testimony confirms children were subject to incompetent at best "medical" care, including dangerous drugs being administered to children with no consent or oversight. They were given "accidental" wrong doses of "medicine and vaccines" and I think we know where that road leads.
6:42 - The Doctor gives expert testimony to the myriad of issues caused for children by the forced separation of families.
7:10 - This is verified by the severe behavioral change in the child featured in the segment once he was returned from the arbitrary placement with a foster family in an entirely different state to his rightful parents.
7:19 - You can clearly see and hear the pain this has caused the family. You can see the reaction of child to parent and hear the parents own words. Its clear the child is traumatized, how much of that is due to the separation itself and how much is due to whatever the child had to endure while kidnapped, we may never know.
8:50 - An admission that parents were routinely lied to by the US Government at the behest of Trump in order to facilitate the theft of their children.
9:00 - It is revealed that after intentionally "losing" thousands of children, when faced with a Federal court order to provide the identities and locations of children missing after being detained by the Trump regime for the purpose of reunification, the response from the White House was "let the ACLU find them."
9:37 - Finally, no where left to hide, no more excuses to make for your hero.... The Trump regimes own HS document proves these orders were not from Bush or Obama, this was Trumps policy all the way.
9:49 - Proof. Your idol lied, just like he has so many times before.
A) trump lied about how this policy started, trying to blame previous administrations.
B) He lied about how long his policy had been implemented, allowing 9 MONTHS of access to previously unaccounted for children.
So what else are they lying about?
C) It reveals that this was not done out of any care for the children. It was done punitively to punish the families and act as a deterrent for others attempting immigration via the Southern border. Even though such measures had already been proven to be ineffective.
D) @10:44 it is revealed that regardless of the lies offered forth by Trump and his regime's mouthpieces, security is not a major concern and that this new, faulty Trump policy and its ham-fisted attempt at implementation are the real issues. This comes straight from official documentation of the Department of Homeland Securities own inspector general.
11:20 - Again, the Homeland Security official who agreed to the interview issues forth more complaints about the policy. Its worth noting that his main gripe seems that he wasn't included in on the decision making process, with little objection to the ruthless, heartless and illegal policy itself.
12:40 - Another lie from the Trump regime, that over 2600 children were taken from their families. But based on reports from various agencies, we now know that total to be over 5000 since Trumps inauguration.

So here it is, and most of this comes from official government sources and documentation, corroborated by the parents themselves. Now where are the Trump supporters? This is everything they asked for, the info is straight from their hero's regime, not some liberal fantasy factory. How will they reconcile this? The obvious answer is.... they cant...... which is why they keep up the nomadic posting activities.... floating from one thread to another, sewing discord and disinfo all the while......

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
https://www.apnews.com/0c62b088c27147b0a6055d1e8394a3af

In a way, I know this must really bother the Trump supporters here. Obviously not the treatment of the children or the overall agendas being implemented, but because they are confronted with who Trump really is and who they really are through their acceptance of him. They want it all, to live like a bunch of maniacs yet at the same time occupy some sort of moral high-ground.... but when issues like this come to the forefront, they just melt away..... they cant support his actions to the rest of us because they are just totally wrong and have no real arguments to offer forth in support of this, but they cant let it go either because they are too heavily invested into Trumps hate-filled con game.

Im sure it also really burns their beans to see it on this site, because Im also confident they flock to this thread with each new post lol
They just dont have the guts to claim this ish publicly. So they continue creeping through these threads, consternated as ever.......

https://www.apnews.com/0c62b088c27147b0a6055d1e8394a3af

In a way, I know this must really bother the Trump supporters here. Obviously not the treatment of the children or the overall agendas being implemented, but because they are confronted with who Trump really is and who they really are through their acceptance of him. They want it all, to live like a bunch of maniacs yet at the same time occupy some sort of moral high-ground.... but when issues like this come to the forefront, they just melt away..... they cant support his actions to the rest of us because they are just totally wrong and have no real arguments to offer forth in support of this, but they cant let it go either because they are too heavily invested into Trumps hate-filled con game.

Im sure it also really burns their beans to see it on this site, because Im also confident they flock to this thread with each new post lol
They just dont have the guts to claim this ish publicly. So they continue creeping through these threads, consternated as ever.......
It has to be said to that it’s a sad day in America when we allow these kind of camps to be built ( again!).

It also has to be said that immigrants may just be pretext to get these things built, I wonder how the people cheering these camps will feel when their neighbors are being sent to them?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It has to be said to that it’s a sad day in America when we allow these kind of camps to be built ( again!).

It also has to be said that immigrants may just be pretext to get these things built, I wonder how the people cheering these camps will feel when their neighbors are being sent to them?
Thats something which is so hypocritical here..... these people were ALL OVER Pizzagate, but silence for Trumps atrocities regarding children. They were super convinced that Agenda 21 has the keys to exactly this type of vehicle, yet here they are cheering it on right in their faces. Its ok with them because the faces affected belong to different races...... for now. But they are also likely cognizant of the fact that this is all planned for them as well, they just allow the lie to wash over them and cleanse them of their natural conscious & intellect, letting that current carry them to a place where they can pretend the people being hurt are disposable and that the hurt will never be applied to them.

The Zone

Star
This thread is the perfect snapshot of the demise of rational conversation and thinking of VC Forums/2018. May the new overlords run the place into the ground. Idiocracy. Comfortably numb. Gullible. Short-sighted. Drunk on MSM Kool-Aid. Immature rants.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This thread is the perfect snapshot of the demise of rational conversation and thinking of VC Forums/2018. May the new overlords run the place into the ground. Idiocracy. Comfortably numb. Gullible. Short-sighted. Drunk on MSM Kool-Aid. Immature rants.
Let me translate your moron-speak for the rest of the viewers:
"An issue was finally forced by the Trump regime which the posters here have drawn a clear line in the sand over. This site is dedicated to exposing just the kind of activity mentioned in this very thread, and the posters here have had enough. They have stopped indulging myself, Dumbdarian and the rest of our clique and have called us out for our support of the obvious, heinous official policies of Trump and our tacit support of his regimes clear connection to child predators and his own, well documented predatory behavior directed at the youth as well. We enjoy coming to this site and playing both sides of the fence as well as sewing discord and distraction. We are being called out for how intentionally wrong we usually are and for what we support. Our trolling techniques are no longer having the effect they once were and people are shutting down our imbecilic arguments and blatant falsehoods with facts and sources. But hey, feel free to count how many posts I made regarding Pizzagate!"

Like I posted in the other thread Tempest, and here, all this shit should get the Pizzagate crowd riled up but it’s deafening silence and the guy who cut Epstein a deal is appointed by Trump as Secretary of Labor who oversees Human Trafficking and these idiots downplay it or don’t care.

Accuse your enemies of that which you are guilty, indeed.