Children, the Trump regime and agenda's

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Who is this blasphemous crackpot?
Why, none other than Donny Tinyhands "spiritual advisor".........
When Samantha Bee is dunking on you, its a clear sign it may be time to get out the game.....
Either way, I guess this weirdo and her Orange Calf are now in favor of abortion?

Lisa

Superstar
Who is this blasphemous crackpot?
A false teacher, no one should follow her and its too bad trump does. He isn’t very discerning..but then he isn’t a Christian either..just wants their votes..and I would say it’s false Christians votes..

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
A false teacher, no one should follow her and its too bad trump does. He isn’t very discerning..but then he isn’t a Christian either..just wants their votes..and I would say it’s false Christians votes..
Thank you for this thoughtful reply Lisa. Do you feel most/many of his supporters truly dont believe his connections to Epstein, stealing kids at the border and etc. or do you feel they simply, intentionally overlook his involvement?

A.J.

Star
I’m off the Trump train.....
The rot at the top
While there were several sexual trafficking operations connected to both Roy Cohn and the halls of power under the Reagan administration, in a matter of months after Cohn’s death it appears that another individual became a central figure in the powerful network that Cohn had cultivated.
That individual, Jeffrey Epstein, would be recruited, after his firing from the Dalton School, by Alan “Ace” Greenberg, a close friend of Cohn, to work at Bear Stearns. After leaving Bear Stearns and working as an alleged financial “bounty hunter” for clients that are said to have included the Iran-Contra-linked arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi, Epstein would come into contact with Leslie Wexner, a billionaire close to the Meyer Lansky-linked Bronfman family, who himself was tied to members of organized crime syndicates once represented by Cohn.
The same year that Wexner would begin his decades-long association with Epstein, another Cohn friend with ties to the Reagan White House and the Trump family, Ronald Lauder, would provide Epstein with an Austrian passport containing Epstein’s picture but a false name.
Lauder, Wexner and the Bronfmans are members of an elite organization known as the Mega Group, which also includes other Meyer Lansky-connected “philanthropists” like hedge fund manager Michael Steinhardt. While Epstein shares considerable overlap with the network described in this report and Part I of this series, he is also deeply connected to the Mega Group as well as its associates, including Ghislaine Maxwell’s father, Robert Maxwell.
Part III of this series will focus on the Mega Group and its ties to the network that has been described in Parts I and II. In addition, the role of the state of Israel, the Mossad, and several global pro-Israel lobby organizations will also be discussed in relation to this network of sexual blackmail operations and Jeffrey Epstein.
It is here that the full breadth of the Epstein scandal comes into view. It is a criminal and unconscionable blackmail operation that has been run by influential figures, hidden in plain sight, for over half a century, exploiting and destroying the lives of untold numbers of children in the process. Over the years, it has grown many branches and spread well beyond the United States, as seen by the activity of Covenant House in Latin America and Epstein’s own international effort to recruit more girls to be abused and exploited.
All of this has taken place with the full knowledge and blessing of top figures in the world of “philanthropy” and in the U.S. government and intelligence communities, with great influence over several presidential administrations, particularly since the rise of Ronald Reagan and continuing through to Donald Trump.”

A.J.

Star
“Someone who attended the National Prayer Breakfast and observed reactions to President Trump wrote this to Rod Dreher:
It was disturbing, and I was equally disappointed by the applause lines, campaign rally atmosphere, and lack of concern by many of my fellow Christian’s at the event. I’m not from or much familiar with the evangelical world so I admit that, but responding with “yeahs”, “amens”, and other affirmations when an obviously angry and contemptuous man is lashing out at his enemies during a PRAYER BREAKFAST WHERE WE JUST TALKED ABOUT LOVING OUR ENEMIES was crazy. I can’t think of another word to describe it. The speech came as close to possible to saying Jesus was wrong about loving our enemies without going there.” https://oldlife.org/

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I’m off the Trump train.....
The rot at the top
While there were several sexual trafficking operations connected to both Roy Cohn and the halls of power under the Reagan administration, in a matter of months after Cohn’s death it appears that another individual became a central figure in the powerful network that Cohn had cultivated.
That individual, Jeffrey Epstein, would be recruited, after his firing from the Dalton School, by Alan “Ace” Greenberg, a close friend of Cohn, to work at Bear Stearns. After leaving Bear Stearns and working as an alleged financial “bounty hunter” for clients that are said to have included the Iran-Contra-linked arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi, Epstein would come into contact with Leslie Wexner, a billionaire close to the Meyer Lansky-linked Bronfman family, who himself was tied to members of organized crime syndicates once represented by Cohn.
The same year that Wexner would begin his decades-long association with Epstein, another Cohn friend with ties to the Reagan White House and the Trump family, Ronald Lauder, would provide Epstein with an Austrian passport containing Epstein’s picture but a false name.
Lauder, Wexner and the Bronfmans are members of an elite organization known as the Mega Group, which also includes other Meyer Lansky-connected “philanthropists” like hedge fund manager Michael Steinhardt. While Epstein shares considerable overlap with the network described in this report and Part I of this series, he is also deeply connected to the Mega Group as well as its associates, including Ghislaine Maxwell’s father, Robert Maxwell.
Part III of this series will focus on the Mega Group and its ties to the network that has been described in Parts I and II. In addition, the role of the state of Israel, the Mossad, and several global pro-Israel lobby organizations will also be discussed in relation to this network of sexual blackmail operations and Jeffrey Epstein.
It is here that the full breadth of the Epstein scandal comes into view. It is a criminal and unconscionable blackmail operation that has been run by influential figures, hidden in plain sight, for over half a century, exploiting and destroying the lives of untold numbers of children in the process. Over the years, it has grown many branches and spread well beyond the United States, as seen by the activity of Covenant House in Latin America and Epstein’s own international effort to recruit more girls to be abused and exploited.
All of this has taken place with the full knowledge and blessing of top figures in the world of “philanthropy” and in the U.S. government and intelligence communities, with great influence over several presidential administrations, particularly since the rise of Ronald Reagan and continuing through to Donald Trump.”
“Someone who attended the National Prayer Breakfast and observed reactions to President Trump wrote this to Rod Dreher:
You were able to sum up a lot of info on this situation within a few paragraphs. Respect.

Lisa

Superstar
Thank you for this thoughtful reply Lisa. Do you feel most/many of his supporters truly dont believe his connections to Epstein, stealing kids at the border and etc. or do you feel they simply, intentionally overlook his involvement?
I don’t know what most people think. But maybe since political enemies have been attacking the man since he’s been elected and falsely accusing him of anything and everything..maybe it’s hard for his supporters to know what’s the truth in any situation concerning the president?

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don’t know what most people think. But maybe since political enemies have been attacking the man since he’s been elected and falsely accusing him of anything and everything..maybe it’s hard for his supporters to know what’s the truth in any situation concerning the president?
I agree that mis/dis-info is at an all-time high these days..... but Trumps connection to child harm (as detailed in this thread) is proven to be decades long and undeniable. I just wonder what sort of disconnect his supporters employ in order to say "Its ok if hes a part of the machine that ruins children, and I will overlook all of the factual evidence because........"

Lisa

Superstar
I agree that mis/dis-info is at an all-time high these days..... but Trumps connection to child harm (as detailed in this thread) is proven to be decades long and undeniable. I just wonder what sort of disconnect his supporters employ in order to say "Its ok if hes a part of the machine that ruins children, and I will overlook all of the factual evidence because........"
Who isn’t part of that machine though? Do you think that any of the democratic candidates aren’t? The guys who have been in office all their lives? Come on...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Who isn’t part of that machine though? Do you think that any of the democratic candidates aren’t? The guys who have been in office all their lives? Come on...
Team Tulsi and Yang Gang obviously aint a part of that. And we didnt have to look very far for them either, did we?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So what’s here that you think I’ve lied about?
@TempestOfTempo
You obviously lied about not being able to find this thread for starters but since you are here now....
"I just wonder what sort of disconnect his supporters employ in order to say "Its ok if hes a part of the machine that ruins children, and I will overlook all of the factual evidence because........" this is the original question which you dodged.

Lisa

Superstar
You obviously lied about not being able to find this thread for starters but since you are here now....
"I just wonder what sort of disconnect his supporters employ in order to say "Its ok if hes a part of the machine that ruins children, and I will overlook all of the factual evidence because........" this is the original question which you dodged.
No I said I would have to scroll and search for what you wanted me to see since the link only started me at the op...which is exactly what happened...and when I scrolled I didn’t see the offending post.

What factual evidence? And don’t we all think that everyone in government is part of the machine?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No I said I would have to scroll and search for what you wanted me to see since the link only started me at the op...which is exactly what happened...and when I scrolled I didn’t see the offending post.

What factual evidence? And don’t we all think that everyone in government is part of the machine?

justjess

Superstar

you have repeatedly stated that trump is not.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
you have repeatedly stated that trump is not.
lyin Lisa still cant even answer the original question she was asked once she inserted herself into the conversation here..... ""I just wonder what sort of disconnect his supporters employ in order to say "Its ok if hes a part of the machine that ruins children, and I will overlook all of the factual evidence because........"

illuminatimess

Veteran
Iam sorry but i had to laugh.

Is ISIS gone because it no longer makes headline news, no longer an attention grabber (out of sight, out of mind) and the networks have moved onto better things or is ISIS really gone, like completely incapacitated? How exactly and when did that happen? Since you attributed that feat to Trump, what exactly did he do to achieve it? Are you, by any chance, referencing the 59 tomahawk missiles and the subsequent "Mission accomplished"?

loool, I had to laugh too

A.J.

Star
Book cover looks like a temple.... Check out comments on amazon. All the pieces come together ....
“One of the most critical parts of the scandal surrounding Spence, however, was the fact that he had been able to enter the White House late at night during the George H.W. Bush administration with young men whom the Washington Times described as “call boys.”
Spence later stated that his contacts within the White House, which allowed him and his “call boys” access, were “top level” officials and he specifically singled out George H.W. Bush’s then-National Security Advisor Donald Gregg. Gregg had worked at the CIA since 1951 before he resigned in 1982 to become National Security Advisor to Bush, who was then vice president. Prior to resigning from his post at the CIA, Gregg had worked directly under William Casey and, in the late 1970s, alongside a young William Barr in stonewalling the congressional Pike Committee and Church Committee, which investigated the CIA beginning in 1975. Among the things that they were tasked with investigating were the CIA’s “love traps,” or sexual blackmail operations used to lure foreign diplomats to bugged apartments, complete with recording equipment and two-way mirrors.
Barr would later become Bush’s Attorney General, rising to that post yet again under Trump. Furthermore, Barr’s father worked for the precursor to the CIA, the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and recruited a young Jeffrey Epstein, then a high school drop-out, to teach at the elite Dalton School, from which Epstein was later fired. A year prior to hiring Epstein, Donald Barr published a science fiction fantasy novel about sex slavery. Notably, the same year Donald Barr hired Epstein, his son was working for the CIA. Bill Barr has refused calls to recuse himself from the Epstein case, even though he worked at the same law firm that has represented Epstein in the past.”

1582085562069.jpeg

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Book cover looks like a temple.... Check out comments on amazon. All the pieces come together ....
“One of the most critical parts of the scandal surrounding Spence, however, was the fact that he had been able to enter the White House late at night during the George H.W. Bush administration with young men whom the Washington Times described as “call boys.”
Spence later stated that his contacts within the White House, which allowed him and his “call boys” access, were “top level” officials and he specifically singled out George H.W. Bush’s then-National Security Advisor Donald Gregg. Gregg had worked at the CIA since 1951 before he resigned in 1982 to become National Security Advisor to Bush, who was then vice president. Prior to resigning from his post at the CIA, Gregg had worked directly under William Casey and, in the late 1970s, alongside a young William Barr in stonewalling the congressional Pike Committee and Church Committee, which investigated the CIA beginning in 1975. Among the things that they were tasked with investigating were the CIA’s “love traps,” or sexual blackmail operations used to lure foreign diplomats to bugged apartments, complete with recording equipment and two-way mirrors.
Barr would later become Bush’s Attorney General, rising to that post yet again under Trump. Furthermore, Barr’s father worked for the precursor to the CIA, the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and recruited a young Jeffrey Epstein, then a high school drop-out, to teach at the elite Dalton School, from which Epstein was later fired. A year prior to hiring Epstein, Donald Barr published a science fiction fantasy novel about sex slavery. Notably, the same year Donald Barr hired Epstein, his son was working for the CIA. Bill Barr has refused calls to recuse himself from the Epstein case, even though he worked at the same law firm that has represented Epstein in the past.”

View attachment 32259
EXCELLENT post!