Children, the Trump regime and agenda's

Truthtellwe

Rookie
Im so sick of the medias and Dems lies and how they can manipulate masses of people into believing every word of it!
None of what is stated here is true! And this crap about migrant parents and kids separated and is Trump's fault has been debunked on numerous occasions. DHS has taken every step to facilitate the reunification of these families where the parents wanted such reunification to occur.
The simple fact is, after contact was made with the parents to reunite them with their children, many parents have refused! Out of the parents of 485 children whose plaintiff’s counsels have been able to contact, they have yet to identify a single family that wants their child reunited with them in their country!
The “parents” have refused reunification because they aren’t their parents. The kids are being used as cover so they can pretend to be a family unit upon entry. “An act of love” according to Jen Bush.

Tidal

Star
You think child abuse is a joke.
From what they say, you are too old to beat the breaks off of, so stay out of jail is my advise..... you kind doesn't fare too well there....

You must have got me mixed up with somebody else mate, I've already posted how I got an infant school closed down because one of the teachers was a peedo, and another time I went up against a drug gang who were selling drugs to kids at the school across the road.
Hey you sound annoyed, I hope you're not one of the gang.. :p

Tidal

Star
Im so sick of the medias and Dems lies and how they can manipulate masses of people into believing every word of it!
None of what is stated here is true! And this crap about migrant parents and kids separated and is Trump's fault has been debunked on numerous occasions..

Right, the Dems and their supporters are natural born liars just like their Big Daddy..:)
Jesus said- ““If God were your Father, you would love me.
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires.
When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies" (John 8:42-44)

Tidal

Star
Im so sick of the medias and Dems lies and how they can manipulate masses of people into believing every word of it!...

Yes the masses are a mindless herd and will swallow anything , but the rest of us know how to think for ourselves, here's a great piece of advice from Buddha-
"Believe nothing, no matter who said it unless it agrees with your own reason and your own commonsense"

Jesus said much the same thing about liars and crackpots-
"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
You will know them by their fruits... every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit" (Matt 7:15-20)

No doubt many people get confused by all the lies that are being thrown at them, and begin to lose their grasp on reality, wondering what's real and what's not.
Sergeant Barnes gives this great advice on how we should stand firm like a rock and say to ourselves-

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Tempest,

I want to ask you a couple of sincere questions. Are there left wing child abusers? Or is it only Trump and his team? Do you think that video of Biden groping and sniffing children is acceptable behavior? Please respond sincerely and without animus.
I have been all over the "other sides" pedo activity as well. This thread was specifically about how the issues relate to the current Commander In Chief, but if you check my posting history, you will find you answer. I give the pedo regime and agenda both barrels every chance I get, regardless their side of the aisle.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Fact is trump was a friend of Hilary and bill. Both of which also have links to missing children. Everytime people discuss missing children the same names appear.

Would not surprise me if they still participate in dodgy feelings together. I've noticed the Clinton's are quite quiet about Biden, but then he is dodgy too.

Is it me but if you have money your somehow linked to missing children. I think money is the route to all evil at this point
They are all part of the same swamp eh?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
None of what is stated here is true! And this crap about migrant parents and kids separated and is Trump's fault has been debunked on numerous occasions. DHS has taken every step to facilitate the reunification of these families where the parents wanted such reunification to occur.
The simple fact is, after contact was made with the parents to reunite them with their children, many parents have refused! Out of the parents of 485 children whose plaintiff’s counsels have been able to contact, they have yet to identify a single family that wants their child reunited with them in their country!
You didnt refute anything that was posted here. When the maga crowd can show up with stats and links to debate, then we can have a serious discussion. Until then, its just you guys posting your recived opinions and wishful thinking.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You must have got me mixed up with somebody else mate, I've already posted how I got an infant school closed down because one of the teachers was a peedo, and another time I went up against a drug gang who were selling drugs to kids at the school across the road.
Hey you sound annoyed, I hope you're not one of the gang.. :p
Nobody here believes your fantasy island tales doofus.......

Tidal

Star
Nobody here believes your fantasy island tales doofus.......

Why would I lie about me being jailed? if I was a phoney I'd want to keep that fact hidden, but we holy men don't do "phoney".. :p
Like I've said in VC before, I told the police about a black drug gang who were selling drugs to kids at the school across the road, but the coppers did nothing.
Then the gang complained that I was "harassing" them by watching them, so the cops arrested me and I got 3 months in Leicester prison on a vigilante rap.
Of course, it gives me bragging rights for life because I can boast I was held in the same jail that once held the Great Train Robbers, the Krays and Mad Frankie Fraser, how kool is that?..:):cool:

Leicester Prison

Tidal

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Why would I lie about me being jailed? if I was a phoney I'd want to keep that fact hidden, but we holy men don't do "phoney".. :p
Like I've said in VC before, I told the police about a black drug gang who were selling drugs to kids at the school across the road, but the coppers did nothing.
Then the gang complained that I was "harassing" them by watching them, so the cops arrested me and I got 3 months in Leicester prison on a vigilante rap.
Of course, it gives me bragging rights for life because I can boast I was held in the same jail that once held the Great Train Robbers, the Krays and Mad Frankie Fraser, how kool is that?..:):cool:

Leicester Prison

Tidal
The world loved Mr. Rodgers "Land of Make-Believe"....... nobody seems to care much about yours though.

Truthtellwe

Rookie
Trump does not simply serve the Epstein class, he is a card-carrying member......
This is a great video. I don’t understand why you keep just saying Trump, though. This guy mentioned the Clintons and Biden by name. Why not mention them as well?? This topic is apolitical. They’re all evil scumbags.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This is a great video. I don’t understand why you keep just saying Trump, though. This guy mentioned the Clintons and Biden by name. Why not mention them as well?? This topic is apolitical. They’re all evil scumbags.
I keep stressing the others are vicious vermin as well. But this thread regards a specific focus, on a specific topic. A specific perpetrator if you will.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This is the channel of a former Trump supporter. However, he is an actual Christian conservative who tries to live by that ethos... very different from many in the maga crowd. He was quickly turned off by what he found inside the Trump presidency and the maga/q-anon bases. So if you want to get the goods on these nefarious actors, to learn the actual factuals, head to the source. He knows their game better than an outsider and is relentless in his mission to call out and clean up his own "side of the aisle" as it were....