Childhood Cancers Skyrocket.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Modern life is killing our children

Childhood cancers skyrocket
"Beginning prenatally, children are being bombarded with more toxic exposures than they can handle. Is it any surprise that toddlers under age four are one of the age groups most affected by pediatric cancers? Conventional entities such as the American Cancer Society offer no explanation for the increased childhood cancer rates, feebly asserting that “there are few known risk factors for childhood cancer” other than exposure to ionizing radiation. However, this disingenuous statement completely ignores the increasingly toxic environment in which we unreasonably expect children to thrive—and the many known and suspected carcinogens in that environment that may be ratcheting up children’s cancer risks, perhaps synergistically."

The Zone

Star
it will get worse with 5k and our food is crap these days which plays a role. also, they are messing with genetic code. at some point they must push back the population and what easier way than to make it harder to have healty children. monsanto was bought out but they are still forcing certain seeds on farmers in the us. and then there is big pharma which is playing a role as well. as our seas cotinue to be polluted from dumping in time seafood will cease to be healthy as well.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Interesting topic! What about too much sugar in food leading to candida, causing cancer? Anyone read up about this?

Vixy

Star
it will get worse with 5k and our food is crap these days which plays a role. also, they are messing with genetic code. at some point they must push back the population and what easier way than to make it harder to have healty children. monsanto was bought out but they are still forcing certain seeds on farmers in the us. and then there is big pharma which is playing a role as well. as our seas cotinue to be polluted from dumping in time seafood will cease to be healthy as well.
It's been toxic in Scandinavia for at least a decade. Certain kinds of fish here are so high in mercury that our food and drug administration actually forbade pregnant women and children to eat it.

Karlysymon

Superstar
It's been toxic in Scandinavia for at least a decade. Certain kinds of fish here are so high in mercury that our food and drug administration actually forbade pregnant women and children to eat it.
Speaking of fish, Fukushima radiation is still spewing in/over the Pacific.

Then there's this;
Has the fish on your dinner table gone through a drug induced sex change? If the fish is tilapia, the answer is probably yes. Tilapia is a delicious, mild flavored fish that has become very popular because of its low price. This low price is achieved by converting the young females to males through the use of the hormone drug 17alpha-methytestosterone.

Vixy

Star
Interesting! I've heard about this to. Many fishes are found being hermaphrodites because of the estrogen in birthcontrol pills ending up in the seas. Whats also interesting is how many men today seem feminine and women are more masculine than the men, at least in my country. Anybody else noticed this?

The Zone

Star
one more thing is inoculations which is forced on children and some via flu shots, etc. they put stuff in the system that can then be set off by long term diets on certain foods or included chemicals in your munchies.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
one more thing is inoculations which is forced on children and some via flu shots, etc. they put stuff in thee system that can then be set off by long term diets on certain foods or included chemicals in your munchies.
Sorry for hijacking the thread but REALLY? I didnt know this? Can you give some examples so I see how it works? I'm kinda new to heavy metal toxocity and would like to learn as much as possible.

Vixy

Star
they have he ability to use nano invaders on us whioch can be activated at a later time to cause disease and other areas of control. i will elaborate more when i have time.
Great! Think we all need to know about this, sounds exactly like something the elite would do to create more disease and kill us off.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Maes17

Superstar
Interesting topic! What about too much sugar in food leading to candida, causing cancer? Anyone read up about this?
I've read on sugars feeding cancer cells and worsening symptoms like candida.

I'm prone to a sweet tooth a weekend or two of sugar avoidance.

I think with the odd stuff expecting mothers crave and the cheap/affordable processed foods for struggling families it should not come to a shock to see cancer in children