Chief Of Real Estate Gets Chipped In Both Hands

Vixy

Star
https://www.hd.se/2017-10-04/nyckelfritt---ja-tack

The chief of a big real estate firm gets chipped in both of her hands so she can freely walk in all of the 220 buildings and is so proud of it that she shows the whole city through the newspaper. Trust me, if this was nothing they wouldn't brag about it in the paper. They've modernised lots of things without telling the paper about it.

Now I know why they exchanged the common keys for the main door for plastic badges the residents held up to a reader to open the door. They wanted the residents to get used to just holding up their hand to get into the buildings.

This is crazy, the chip is almost here. It's one thing to see it in videos on youtube but to actually see it so close is frightening. Feels like it might come this fall.

Last edited:

Dmitri

Rookie
When I worked in the airline industry we had access cards that you held up to the check point terminals so that it could read your card and verify if you had security clearance to certain areas. It was much easier than having to put your thumb on the fingerprint reader. Not everything "modern" is evil in it's original intent. It becomes "an evil thing" by those who have ulterior motives.

Vixy

Star
This guy says they're going to push the chip to women first since the woman is now deciding in the household and will push it on the man. He's right. The head of the real estate company that was chipped is a woman.