Chicken Little 1943

Devine

Star
I'm watching videos on YT. Did you seen that? its crazy accurate so I had to share it with you .

i have is so creepy. i like your avatar pic is that brit? minnie looks a bit grabby there lol i thought about britney for years but she is lost cause now will never get out at least they 've let her live!

FreeBritney

Rookie
i have is so creepy. i like your avatar pic is that brit? minnie looks a bit grabby there lol i thought about britney for years but she is lost cause now will never get out at least they 've let her live!
Thank you so much ,yes that's her I really love her she is my one and only celebrity crush for 19 years .You are right at least she lives but I don't want imagine what a life that is . I believe she's next on the exit list. She never had a choice so sad :(

rainerann

Star
I remember this cartoon from when I was little. I didn't think anything of it except it seemed sad that the wolves ate all the chickens.

Woah, did this go over my head completely. That was a trip.

FreeBritney

Rookie
I remember this cartoon from when I was little. I didn't think anything of it except it seemed sad that the wolves ate all the chickens.

Woah, did this go over my head completely. That was a trip.
Of course on the surface it's just a cute classic cartoon .there was a plot all along and if you look at society today it was very successful.

rainerann

Star
Of course on the surface it's just a cute classic cartoon .there was a plot all along and if you look at society today it was very successful.
Yah, it is major reminder to be skeptical of what we hear.

The part about questioning leaders, and all the rumors that the wolf started about the leader rooster guy, reminded me of our whole election process too. Especially, this last one.

example

I wonder if this means we are close to be eaten by a wolf.

FreeBritney

Rookie
Yah, it is major reminder to be skeptical of what we hear.

The part about questioning leaders, and all the rumors that the wolf started about the leader rooster guy, reminded me of our whole election process too. Especially, this last one.

example

I wonder if this means we are close to be eaten by a wolf.

That was also planned all along.

I'm from Germany we have this refugee crisis and are under Isis attack .But no one seems to bother as long as you got enough followers on social media and know how to take the perfect selfie with the newest phone :D:D I'm happy that I'm aware and have a place like this to write with people who notice what's going on .I think we really have to trust in God. Life is just a little station in our existence and we have to prove ourselves that we are worthy to be saved .What we do on here is a good start.

Last edited: