Chester Bennington's Death

FortyFour

Rookie
Today's date numerology is 19 ( 7+2+0+2+0+1+7)

If you spell out the number "nineteen" and apply English reduction gematria you will find the word "nineteen" sums to 41

Today, Chester Bennignton "killed" himself at the age of 41 on a date with 19 numerology.

If you also didn't catch on - today would have been Chris Cornell's 53rd Bday. Two friends who hung themselves a total span 64 days apart.

Weirdly enough if you have fun with math and add today's date like this 7+20+20+17 .. you get 64

Another odd coincidence involving math is if you add today's date like this 7+20+17.. you get 44

If you apply English gematria to the word "Kill" it will sum to 44

From Chester's 41st bday to todays date is 122 days. What creeped me out today when I found this out is I was tracking the Diamond backs game in the morning. They were playing the Reds. Well, just around the end of the game shortly after is when I really starting seeing this announcement of his death.

The DiamondBacks (who are from Arizona and Chester is from Phoenix) beat the Reds 12 to 2....... 12-2

Chester's 41st bday, 41 - a number connected to today's date numerology, was 122 days prior from today, a day Dbacks win 12-2.

The Pitcher for the Dbacks earned is 37th career win today.

If you do one more math technique with today's date like this 7+20+2+0+1+7 .. you get the number 37

That sounds crazy I know, however, I am also not a "coincidence" theorist either.

**** EDIT: Chester was 41 with 6 kids.... check your prime numbers... 41 is the 13th prime number and 13 is the 6th prime number.....

Raquel

Established

If you spell out the number "nineteen" and apply English reduction gematria you will find the word "nineteen" sums to 41

Today, Chester Bennignton "killed" himself at the age of 41 on a date with 19 numerology.

If you also didn't catch on - today would have been Chris Cornell's 53rd Bday. Two friends who hung themselves a total span 64 days apart.

Weirdly enough if you have fun with math and add today's date like this 7+20+20+17 .. you get 64

Another odd coincidence involving math is if you add today's date like this 7+20+17.. you get 44

From Chester's 41st bday to todays date is 122 days. What creeped me out today when I found this out is I was tracking the Diamond backs game in the morning. They were playing the Reds. Well, just around the end of the game shortly after is when I really starting seeing this announcement of his death.

The DiamondBacks (who are from Arizona and Chester is from Phoenix) beat the Reds 12 to 2....... 12-2

Chester's 41st bday, 41 - a number connected to today's date numerology, was 122 days prior from today, a day Dbacks win 12-2.

If you do one more math technique with today's date like this 7+20+2+0+1+7 .. you get the number 37

That sounds crazy I know, however, I am also not a "coincidence" theorist either.

**** EDIT: Chester was 41 with 6 kids.... check your prime numbers... 41 is the 13th prime number and 13 is the 6th prime number.....
Yeah, I have a bit knowledge about gematria. The Chris' death
Chris Cornell = CC = 33
Born on July 20th, the 202nd day in leap years #22
July 20th is 7/7 in the Julian calendar = the 188th day of the year. He died aged 52 = 5+2 = 7
Roger Ailes died on the same day at 77… then there’s the 7/7 bombings, 777 “order out of chaos”, etc
Died in “Detroit” = 33 (jewish reduced)
He was just married for 13 years.

mur

Rookie
So, i was searching more info and found this interesting site http://themetalden.com/?p=57319
claiming that chris cornell was killed and he fought for his life.
also on https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy they're talking that both, chester and chris, we're about to talk about the elite p***philia and they we're killed because of this http://www.neonnettle.com/news/2437-chester-bennington-was-about-to-expose-the-truth-behind-chris-cornell-s-death

chris cornell and his wife have a foundation for vulnerable children
http://bravewords.com/news/chris-cornell-music-therapy-program-established-in-memory-of-late-soundgarden-frontman
chester was molested (or abused) when he was younger by an older guy.

Last edited:

Raquel

Established
I posted that link here, about chris' autopsy. But something that I don't get it yet, where this history about the elite pedo came from? would he expose?

Aero

Superstar
There's a lot of MK ultra related suicides when you really get into it. So there are patterns here beyond the cult rituals. They don't make some grand gesture on their way out. It's almost like their last words had been robbed from them. For me it seems like a complete lack of hope within their soul.

Mk victims aren't dummies. Like we all have to understand the cycle of abuse and trauma that exists within ourselves. And that's really tough to deal with. I can handle whatever comes my way. But the idea that I can pass along some trauma from my life, to someone else is a whole other ballgame. In this sense I am very fortunate not of been sexually abused as a child.

williejonesjr

Veteran

I love these numbers

williejonesjr

Veteran
Yeah, I have a bit knowledge about gematria. The Chris' death
Chris Cornell = CC = 33
Born on July 20th, the 202nd day in leap years #22
July 20th is 7/7 in the Julian calendar = the 188th day of the year. He died aged 52 = 5+2 = 7
Roger Ailes died on the same day at 77… then there’s the 7/7 bombings, 777 “order out of chaos”, etc
Died in “Detroit” = 33 (jewish reduced)
He was just married for 13 years.
The numbers are crazy

manama

Star
The problem i have is that the day before his death, there were already rumors spread that he had passed away, i actually came across such and after checking realized it was just a rumor and people adding him to the list of celebrities who were falsely claimed dead by rumors. Just a few hours later he actually kills himself??? what?

Raquel

Established
It's getting more interesting...
Chester was born in Phoenix, which sits on the 33rd N Parallel; "Chester" = 33 in Gematria, he died 33 days before the solar eclipse.
July 20 to 26 - Abduction, ceremonial preparation and detention of sacrificial victim to the "Grand Climax"
Day 20 was chris' birthday.