Chester Bennington's Death

Raquel

Established
The problem i have is that the day before his death, there were already rumors spread that he had passed away, i actually came across such and after checking realized it was just a rumor and people adding him to the list of celebrities who were falsely claimed dead by rumors. Just a few hours later he actually kills himself??? what?
Where did you see that?

A.J.

Star
A friend of mine just gave me a word of caution however,

"Watch out for that site. They post a lot of fake news, including about the recent Clinton related deaths."

mecca

Superstar

Things are going weird about his death...
I also read that he died 33days before the solar eclipse.
Can't you just let a man rest in peace? He had nothing to do with podesta lol.

Reactions: TMT

Raquel

Established
Well, I'm not claiming anything, I just posted it here because I thought it was interesting. But I will not talk about it again anymore.

mecca

Superstar
Well, I'm not claiming anything, I just posted it here because I thought it was interesting. But I will not talk about it again anymore.
You can talk about it if you want, I was just making a point. The guy just died and people are saying he has connections to p***philia with no evidence.

Reactions: TMT

Aero

Superstar
Well, Snopes was on the case to debunk us again.

Doesn't that give the story more legitimacy though? Is snopes doing our work for us?

Aero

Superstar
Snopes isn't really worth the time to try to take down. It's just one piece of the system that pushes the official narrative. Everyone and their brother is probably trying to build a fact checking site right now. One that follows the same formula and uses the same references.

I found it interesting snopes has completely omitted Mk Ultra. And pretty much anything related to cults. So according to this fact checking site, those things aren't real? I'm wondering about the effectiveness of their business model. It's a fact checking site that's lacking facts. People will see through it on their own.

Carolyn

Star
we have all got so overly reliant on these kinds of sites. I think at this stage in the internet theres no real way of telling whats true and whats not, its so easy for people to throw up a legit looking website that could be full of convincing lies, sort of delolving how we think about things critically and its getting worse with each generation but seems like theres no going back from that now.

mur

Rookie

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
GUYYS!!! I FOUND SOMETHING REALLY WEIRD ON VOAT!! https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2012464
"Open Letter to Los Angeles Music Industry: I have evidence of a-list popstar directly advertising child sex abuse cult on social media. Failure to act will mean exposure of entire trafficking network". https://imgtc.com/PQJpdHV
so, chris cornell was killed, apparently, because of his evidence against elite pedo rings. maybe chester was killed too? this is too weird
Wow, thanks for this. I really don't know what to make of it before the 48 hrs. is up, meaning, how on earth was this allowed to be publicly displayed? And I wonder, is it really advantageous for anyone (anonymous or not) to say they have evidence on something prior to a planned leak. Why not just, with help of someone knowing legal matters, just get it out there somehow without the chance of being silenced beforehand?

Some websites say there is an empty grave beside Chris Cornell; methinks how convenient.

Devine

Star
noooo not BIN, its abbreviated BIN for a reason lol
yeah i know you really gotta sort through shit there :) i like citizen journalists though and the headline style format, do you know of any others??