Chemtrails, HAARP, Transhumanism, Cern, A.I, 5G, Genetic & DNA Modification, MK Supersoldiers & The Beast System: Where Is It All Leading?

Lyfe

Star
Chemtrails, HAARP, Transhumanism, Cern, A.I, 5G, Genetic & DNA Modification, MK Supersoldiers & The Beast System: Where Is It All Leading?

I recently purchased a couple of books called Xenogenesis: Changing Men Into Monsters and Terminated: The End of Man Is Here. The subject of the future and how the elite plan to use science/technology, transhumanism, and genetic/DNA alterations to reshape humanity and hone their end time beast control system has somewhat intrigued me for a while. They are in control of some pretty freakish technologies and that is just what we know and not what they have yet to reveal. Where do you think all this technology is headed and what possible scenarios do you see for the human race in the future? Do you think the elite will win and get their nightmarish system of full spectrum dominance control or do you believe the people will prevail? I have read allot of hard to believe theories of the future, but then again I also believe in the scientific probability and inevitability of some of these concepts like nano tech in chemtrails and human hybridization and genetic modifications to create the perfect human infused with nano tech and end disease and grant immortality. It seems inevitable at this point given the advances in science. We know the elite could use this to benefit mankind, but we know given their track record that they want to use all of these
technologies in conjunction to enslave us which is why I believe when they are ready to roll out their control grid they will wipe out 80% of the world population to start over and use this over smaller and more controlled/confined populations while they elite use this technology to become gods over humanity. A couple other good reads are

Where is this scientific and technological advancement headed?

Karlysymon

Superstar
"We are going to become Gods. Period. If you don't like it, get off. You don't have to contribute; you don't have to participate. But if you're going to interfere with me becoming God, we're going to have big trouble. Then we'll have warfare." [xi]~Richard Seed: Human cloning researcher

"The false faith in man’s reason and scientific methodology must also be accompanied by a false faith in man and his own progress. This is not to say that man cannot use his reason to probe the atom or control the electromagnetic spectrum: He can and does. But why does he do this? In a universe desacralized and emptied of any divine telos, the only logical conclusion is the destruction of what is, and thus man’s quest to dethrone God erupts into an orgiastic fanaticism to annihilate prima materia. "

The Manhattan Project, AI and The Coming Synthetic Rewrite of Nature

Lyfe

Star
"We are going to become Gods. Period. If you don't like it, get off. You don't have to contribute; you don't have to participate. But if you're going to interfere with me becoming God, we're going to have big trouble. Then we'll have warfare." [xi]~Richard Seed: Human cloning researcher

"The false faith in man’s reason and scientific methodology must also be accompanied by a false faith in man and his own progress. This is not to say that man cannot use his reason to probe the atom or control the electromagnetic spectrum: He can and does. But why does he do this? In a universe desacralized and emptied of any divine telos, the only logical conclusion is the destruction of what is, and thus man’s quest to dethrone God erupts into an orgiastic fanaticism to annihilate prima materia. "

The Manhattan Project, AI and The Coming Synthetic Rewrite of Nature
Where do you think its all leading and what type of future do you think we will be under?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Where do you think its all leading and what type of future do you think we will be under?
My answer was in my post. The end-goal is Apotheosis as Richard Seed anticipates.

As for the future, the dream is a delusion. Apotheosis is simply impossible as is the Singularity. It is a natural law that no creation is greater than its creator so for the Singularity to actually happen, man's intellect has to be so purposefully dumbed down that his own creation (robots/AI) would outsmart him. Besides, the melding of man with machine is only going to result in massive death.

More of the future

Lyfe

Star
Third temple, smart control grid, everyone a golem.

Yeah about the golem thing, I contend the whole concept comes from Genesis 6. I believe they will present some kind of payload or means to enhance and rewrite mans DNA and upgrade him into a superhuman, or man 2.0 and promise the perfect human evolution in which man can live forever and have perfect immunity to sickness and disease. I believe it will be part of the mark of the beast package and through this man accepting this counterfeit immortality, but in the process of becoming man 2.0 and having his DNA altered it will take him out of the image of God and become a creature devoid of a human soul i.e a golem(humanoid devoid of soul).

... a good book to read is Corrupting The Image by Doug Hamp.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
My answer was in my post. The end-goal is Apotheosis as Richard Seed anticipates.

As for the future, the dream is a delusion. Apotheosis is simply impossible as is the Singularity. It is a natural law that no creation is greater than its creator so for the Singularity to actually happen, man's intellect has to be so purposefully dumbed down that his own creation (robots/AI) would outsmart him. Besides, the melding of man with machine is only going to result in massive death.

More of the future
Unless there is technology being suppressed that is way far more advanced than ours which I contend there is. The Nazis were far more technologically advanced than any other faction during WW2. Contrary to popular belief Hitler survived and many Nazi war criminals fled to a base in Antarctica where they brought their superior technological marvels. You should research Operation High Jump where fleets of ships were sent to confirm this and were met and attacked by flying saucers with laser weaponry far more advanced than anything at the time.

meximonk

Star
Chemtrail Whistleblower: 90% of Chemtrails Designed to Alter Emotions/Mood/State of Mind and Provoke "Flu-like Symptoms"!

Tidal

Star
A theory of mine is that chemtrails are meant to make humans stupid so that they'll vote for stupid politicians, and looking at the world today it certainly seems to be working..;)

This has been posted before on different threads, but well worth a repost. An excellent video to watch for anyone that might be on the fence/ unsure what Geoengineeeing is.

You might find this interesting

HAARP-Earthquake Weapon-Van Earthquake-Turkey October 23, 2011

There are too many foreign warships in Turkey's seas lately.

Turkey: Has Sea Snot Killed the Marmara?

Dead crab uneasiness in Silivri (Istanbul) beach

Evacuation ships to wait at sea off Istanbul in case of major quake
In an earthquake, a plan was made to move the people of Istanbul to the inner parts of the country.

The Unexpected Reference of Joe Biden to Constantinople
Because of its historical location as the capital of the former Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire and its role as the mother church of most modern Orthodox churches, Constantinople holds a special place of honor within Orthodoxy.

all this makes me think of occupation after Istanbul earthquake.

US navy detonates huge 40,000lb bomb in the sea triggering earthquake 100 miles away

Video: 18,000-kg bomb explodes in sea, sets off earthquake in Florida

wow. latest news. 06.21.21

bomb. earthquake. blackout. disconnecting the internet. occupation. turkey. very soon.

US Navy’s explosive test off Florida coast triggers 3.9-magnitude ‘quake’ as world’s most expensive warship undergoes shock trial
again.