CHAZ

justjess

Superstar
That link is laughable...lol!

How is that link any more laughable then your tabloid link?

as for your other post I don’t think you understand the extent of the governments property seizure programs. Someone offering you pennies on the dollar for your property is not okay. Someone taking your belongings with no justification and having to fight for years to get them back isn’t okay. But all of this is “okay” when the government does it and a crime when someone else does. It’s twisted and hypocritical.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Well no... I googled them and the only things that pop up link back to the daily mail:rolleyes:

I did find this:
@justjess the article you posted is from June 13. In addition to the articles posted by @Lisa here’s an updated one, written after all the shootings (previously posted on page 17) from a source used by you, yourself, showing us, currently, Seattle residents perspective of living under the rule of Marxist imbeciles. This is the second lawsuit filed on behalf of the people against the City of Seattle.

The attorney’s statement below describes conditions that speak to why residents were none too pleased about the CHAZ.
"To abdicate the authority to an unelected, unauthorized and armed group of people to decide who can come and go, who can be searched and seized, and under what portions of the city you can come and go from, for fear of physical retaliation against you, is unconstitutional," said Jacob Bozeman, the attorney who filed the lawsuit.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
A breakdown of the shooting that ended CHAZ. CHAZ “security” caught on video laughing and bragging about it. The 16-year old was executed.

Resistor

Established
hahhahahahah lolwut?

Anarchists are not crazy hahahahha

the definition of anarchy is disorder.... u know like MENTAL DISORDER.

Disorderly is by definition NOT GOOD. U guys are retarded.
Yes but then Govern Ment(al) literally means Mind Control. So you choose either way.

Anarchism itself is a political ideology related to the restriction of government. The pejorative term "anarchy" is itself a form of psyop to demean political views that go against the elite (government = mind control)

irrationalNinja

Veteran
It would be amusing (if it wasn’t so tragic) that just about everybody who was taken to the hospital after getting care from those larping as “Medics,“ died.

And those that died seemed to have mostly been killed by those larping as “Police;” the last killing especially bad due to it being a larp of “Police” executing an unarmed, 16-year old black kid and sending an unarmed, 14-year old black kid to the hospital in critical condition—after being unmercifully “cared for” by larping “Medics.”

The CHAZ occupiers give us the communist dream. Emergency Services arriving with trained EMS professionals equipped with proper life-saving tools (who would not enter CHAZ until it was secured by real police), are replaced with Marxists, larping. While the Marxists larping as “Medics” may be well-meaning and really want to save lives, posing as “Last Responders,” as opposed to First Responders, such as EMTs and police officers—purged from CHAZ—is a regression from utilizing trained professionals who have experience with things like managing wounds on scene.

Ideology that teaches defunding the police, upon which CHAZ is founded, is Marxist ideology, evident by the regressive context of yet another leftist Utopian nightmare.

Lisa

Superstar
It would be amusing (if it wasn’t so tragic) that just about everybody who was taken to the hospital after getting care from those larping as “Medics,“ died.

And those that died seemed to have mostly been killed by those larping as “Police;” the last killing especially bad due to it being a larp of “Police” executing an unarmed, 16-year old black kid and sending an unarmed, 14-year old black kid to the hospital in critical condition—after being unmercifully “cared for” by larping “Medics.”

The CHAZ occupiers give us the communist dream. Emergency Services arriving with trained EMS professionals equipped with proper life-saving tools (who would not enter CHAZ until it was secured by real police), are replaced with Marxists, larping. While the Marxists larping as “Medics” may be well-meaning and really want to save lives, posing as “Last Responders,” as opposed to First Responders, such as EMTs and police officers—purged from CHAZ—is a regression from utilizing trained professionals who have experience with things like managing wounds on scene.

Ideology that teaches defunding the police, upon which CHAZ is founded, is Marxist ideology, evident by the regressive context of yet another leftist Utopian nightmare.
Do we know why the boys went there in the first place? You’ve made some really good points...Thanks for the post!

irrationalNinja

Veteran

So what happened to the "CHOP / BLM / Antifa / Defund the police / You're just fear mongering and exaggerating" supporters on this forum after watching the video @irrationalNinja posted? You can clearly hear a black boy being murdered by CHOP 'police'. Where's your outrage??
It appears @justjess @rainerann and the other rabid SJWs are only outraged if an unarmed, 16-year-old black kid is shot by real police, as opposed to an unarmed, 16-year-old black kid executed by LARPing “Police” within their leftist utopian party. The ability to rationalize double standards, akin to double-think and double-speak (not to mention doubling-down), is one of the most severe symptoms of infection with leftism.

However, CHAZ “Police“ appear to be the best alternative proposed by leftists to ”Defund the police,” thus far, so I interpret the silence as being out of ideas. Leftists capable of critical thinking are becoming a scarce commodity. It would appear being an NPC is significantly less intellectually intensive, allowing them to propose ideas unconstrained by the limits of reality.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
It appears @justjess @rainerann and the other rabid SJWs are only outraged if an unarmed, 16-year-old black kid is shot by real police, as opposed to an unarmed, 16-year-old black kid executed by LARPing “Police” within their leftist utopian party. The ability to rationalize double standards, akin to double-think and double-speak (not to mention doubling-down), is one of the most severe symptoms of infection with leftism.

However, CHAZ “Police“ appear to be the best alternative proposed by leftists to ”Defund the police,” thus far, so I interpret the silence as being out of ideas. Leftists capable of critical thinking are becoming a scarce commodity. It would appear being an NPC is significantly less intellectually intensive, allowing them to propose ideas unconstrained by the limits of reality.
Or maybe just MAYBE people have lives lol. It was a holiday weekend, remember? Funny how it seems the only one celebrating freedom this weekend was the board “leftist” :rolleyes:

I haven’t had a chance to look at it. I’m not going to spend the time tonight. Generally though murder is bad. No matter who does it, especially when it’s the people who are supposed to be enforcing the law. So no, I don’t think there’s any possible way I could see whatever happened and think it was a good thing or no “big deal” - stop arguing with made up arguments. The only person that makes look bad is you.

ps: “Chaz police” were never even on my list of possible solutions. Never even considered.