CHAZ

Lisa

Superstar
Thought I’d start the chaz thread...could be short lived...but we’ll see...

Tucker Carlson has a different reaction to Chaz..

Lyfe

Star

Lyfe

Star
I wonder what Trump is going to do, because the mayor and governer isnt doing anything. There is clearly illegal activity going on and at this rate it will become a haven for illegal activity outside of the jurisdiction of the law for the time being.

Lisa

Superstar
I wonder what Trump is going to do, because the mayor and governer isnt doing anything. There is clearly illegal activity going on and at this rate it will become a haven for illegal activity outside of the jurisdiction of the law for the time being.
The theory is that trumps letting the left show America exactly who they are and that might help him in the long run come election time. Because it is happening in a blue state...with dems in charge.

rainerann

Star
Personally, I think people are overreacting and this situation supports an argument for secession. I basically like the idea of secession as a solution myself, but anyways.

Seattle is a different culture in general. I don’t really see what many videos show as being all that different than the average farmers market or block party they have in Seattle. I would imagine this atmosphere is different than some parts of texas, but it looks like pretty normal Seattle environment to me.

the difference being that the police precinct was closed, so it is autonomous because the police aren’t present. So people are really just amping up the scare factor that presupposes that crime increases with the absence of police and that’s not always the case. They haven’t made their own city. They are just protesting in an area where the police precinct closed.

apparently, the photos of the armed guards have been photoshopped by fox. Not shocking that Fox is presenting something completely polarizing again. If you don’t like that there is an area in the state of Washington that doesn’t have police department coverage where people are basically having an extended party, then don’t go there.

I doubt Nebraska is going to have something similar even if they closed a police department. There is basically a different culture that forms in each state.

basically, I think this is more or less a party myself. I know people seem excited that this is going to do a whole lot, but the police department moving might be the result of the police already being part of this same culture to an extent. They are still Washingtonians too, and that might have contributed to the present situation because there is going to be some percentage of shared values within these two groups within the same community.

then there is going to be propaganda that creates pressure to create further separation. The stuff about chaz is a lot of propaganda and it basically pressurizes the police to be in opposition to this according to the propagandist view of the situation rather than letting them use their own direct experience to respond. The hype is going to make it worse for all sides.

there is nothing worse about this that doesn’t exist with police. People need to stop exaggerating.

Lisa

Superstar
Personally, I think people are overreacting and this situation supports an argument for secession. I basically like the idea of secession as a solution myself, but anyways.

Seattle is a different culture in general. I don’t really see what many videos show as being all that different than the average farmers market or block party they have in Seattle. I would imagine this atmosphere is different than some parts of texas, but it looks like pretty normal Seattle environment to me.

the difference being that the police precinct was closed, so it is autonomous because the police aren’t present. So people are really just amping up the scare factor that presupposes that crime increases with the absence of police and that’s not always the case. They haven’t made their own city. They are just protesting in an area where the police precinct closed.

apparently, the photos of the armed guards have been photoshopped by fox. Not shocking that Fox is presenting something completely polarizing again. If you don’t like that there is an area in the state of Washington that doesn’t have police department coverage where people are basically having an extended party, then don’t go there.

I doubt Nebraska is going to have something similar even if they closed a police department. There is basically a different culture that forms in each state.

basically, I think this is more or less a party myself. I know people seem excited that this is going to do a whole lot, but the police department moving might be the result of the police already being part of this same culture to an extent. They are still Washingtonians too, and that might have contributed to the present situation because there is going to be some percentage of shared values within these two groups within the same community.

then there is going to be propaganda that creates pressure to create further separation. The stuff about chaz is a lot of propaganda and it basically pressurizes the police to be on in opposition to this according to the propagandist view of the situation rather than letting them use their own direct experience to respond. The hype is going to make it worse for all sides.

there is nothing worse about this that doesn’t exist with police. People need to stop exaggerating.
You think the black police chief is lying?

Seattle Police Chief: ‘We’re Not Able to Get to’ 911 Calls for ‘r*pe, Robbery’ in Autonomous Zone

Lyfe

Star
There is video footage of men handing out assault rifles within the autonomous zone.

Not to mention I posted a video where a man video documenting Chaz with his camera was followed by what appeared to be some kind of security detail equipped with a pistol. Gunshots are heard going off at night, people are being told they cant speak out, one man reports drug overdoses and drug use out in the open. Grafiti and attempted arson. Men being held at gun point for being accused of theft. Nobody can really deny there is an outlaw element here.

rainerann

Star
You think the black police chief is lying
your statement in manipulative and I already answered this in my post. You seem to be trying to further sensationalize the subject.

I already compared it to a party. Do fights break out at parties? I think they do and people are probably drinking at this the same way they would drink at a block party. And just like the police would get called at a block party for a lot of the same things, that is what people do as a default in a situation like this even though the location doesn’t have an active precinct.

when these calls are made at parties, most of the time nothing happens unless someone needs to go to the hospital or they have drugs on them. Then they get arrested. Otherwise, the police basically just tell people to go home in situations like this, which they are unable to do and so what.

everything outside of this is incredibly exaggerated. There are no armed guards. Those were photoshopped by Fox News. They are not trying to set up a new country. It is basically a protest/party.

it seems like you haven’t been to too many parties. This is maybe hard for you to understand?

Lisa

Superstar
your statement in manipulative and I already answered this in my post. You seem to be trying to further sensationalize the subject.

I already compared it to a party. Do fights break out at parties? I think they do and people are probably drinking at this the same way they would drink at a block party. And just like the police would get called at a block party for a lot of the same things, that is what people do as a default in a situation like this even though the location doesn’t have an active precinct.

when these calls are made at parties, most of the time nothing happens unless someone needs to go to the hospital or they have drugs on them. Then they get arrested. Otherwise, the police basically just tell people to go home in situations like this, which they are unable to do and so what.

everything outside of this is incredibly exaggerated. There are no armed guards. Those were photoshopped by Fox News. They are not trying to set up a new country. It is basically a protest/party.

it seems like you haven’t been to too many parties. This is maybe hard for you to understand?
Getting raped is a party...wow!
That wasn’t sensationalism..I was just telling you the facts..the black police chief said this...and she’s also a woman...but you think she’s lying.

I’ve seen the armed guards and I don’t think it’s fake news like talking about it being a party..

The theory is that trumps letting the left show America exactly who they are and that might help him in the long run come election time. Because it is happening in a blue state...with dems in charge.
Seems like Trump's also buying time until the left-wing media starts to report on Chaz. The left-wing press has been underreporting Chaz. If he'd send in the National Guard now, the media could easily spin it into an act of tyranny and oppression against peaceful protestors, as they surely would.

Lisa

Superstar
Seems like Trump's also buying time until the left-wing media starts to report on Chaz. The left-wing press has been underreporting Chaz. If he'd send in the National Guard now, the media could easily spin it into an act of tyranny and oppression against peaceful protestors, as they surely would.
Definitely...that’s the other problem with him going in.

rainerann

Star
Getting raped is a party...wow!
That wasn’t sensationalism..I was just telling you the facts..the black police chief said this...and she’s also a woman...but you think she’s lying.

I’ve seen the armed guards and I don’t think it’s fake news like talking about it being a party..
interesting to see you care about r*pe at a party. I did mention it already by not mentioning it. I said the police would take people to the hospital and arrest people with drugs. You know how many people go to jail for r*pe on a regular day right?

you do, you’re just trying to capitalize on something like this when it’s convenient. Like I said, you haven’t been to a lot of parties. It seems like you have been to a lot of beauty shops where you have spent a lot of time gossiping about people because it was fun and that is again why your post is more like a gossip column.

now, disclaimer, I’m writing this quickly as there are nuances that I’m not addressing that I don’t have time for.

but in general, it doesn’t matter In terms of discussing this with you further. Basically, we can conclude our discussion by finding out whether you have ever been to Seattle or whether you are in Seattle now. If you haven’t and you are not in Seattle right now, then I really don’t care what you have to say. I’m not interested in your gossip about a variety of things you have no personal experience with and no ability to understand.