Charlie's Angels (2019)

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Ok, I didn't really try to find anything extraordinary about this movie but some things caught my attention:

1) Kristen Stewart's character's appears to be either drunk or high on coke most of the time, plus she is almost a miley cyrus expy. This alone does not mean anything, but in a scene Sabina (the character) says: "oh yeah, I'll be a cat tonight! A tiger!" all this while she is wearing leopard textured clothes and the first sight we have of her she is trying to seduce someone;

2) The antagonist, at the end says to some guy: "Alex, the world out there is on fire. I know your generation will understand this sometime". This comes almost nowhere, the camera focus on the antagonist's head and it's almost like he is telling this to us, the audience. He says this after he makes his rich sponsor indirectly kill two people (by activating the weapon timer with his signature) and then they go enjoy the party he is hosting;

3) The party. The end part party. The house is literally filled with stag heads. The rich guy safe is hidden behind stag antlers, and the party is full of transvestites;

4) The movie logo is an inverted all seeing eye.

Minor thing. At the end, the protagonist, after passing all the training to become an angel and she is finally getting her "signaling tattoo" she says "ok, give me mt wings"

There is a thing about the plot mcguffing but i gotta sleep now, my fiancée is calling me. brb;

trailer in pt-pt, you can see the stag heads.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
So, the plot mcguffin.

In the movie there is a wireless power bank that can supply energy to a whole house, but it can also cause strokes and kill a person without a trace. We already have 5g and health issues, we already have wireless power sharing on cell phones and we've already seen cell phones power cells exploding.

I'm not saying there is something to it, but this at least raises some eyebrows.

Lisa

Superstar
I for one didn’t see a need for another Charlie‘s angels movie...and with the cast, it looked lame already. Trying to hard to be seen as inclusive but still had to have one white person to sell the movie..hopefully.

I miss the days where the men were the heroes...

Aero

Superstar
Hollywood hasn't got the message. Fan service movies typically don't translate to box office success. Especially when you consider "Charlies Angels" never had that many fans. The original show ended its run in 1981. And for people bad with math, that was like a million years ago.

The Zone

Star
Many people are addicted to what they push and such. They are accepting of 5G and much more and it will get worse for we are already seeing what are more or less zombies who do the exact same thing every day of their life. Every person's face is planted in their phones or the web unless sleeping where they have your undivided attention where you can be subtly manipulated. If they can win half of society over as they have then they have succeeded. Once that is established they can sway us with fake polling propaganda etc to push the dead brain side as the majority. Engineering in full swing if you will.

These studios are more than willing to take losses to get their messages out. We are seeing this like never before and it has been hidden in plain sight since Obama agreed the US could use propaganda on its society. Even those of us who feel we are "woke" has been neutralized in some ways by going with the flow. It is hard to watch anything on Netflix which is not social engineering and Hollywood is getting more and more brazen in tearing down moral barriers.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
These studios are more than willing to take losses to get their messages out.
Agreed. You also see this with large corporations like Target pushing the transgender/womens washroom agenda or Gillette with their toxic masculinity/transgendered ad campaigns at the cost of losing customers and millions of dollars in revenue.

Lisa

Superstar
Agreed. You also see this with large corporations like Target pushing the transgender/womens washroom agenda or Gillette with their toxic masculinity/transgendered ad campaigns at the cost of losing customers and millions of dollars in revenue.
I guess they think that since normalization has worked in the past..it will also work again? Case in point..the normalization of homosexuality. The trans normalization is working pretty well..where people are too scared to say much because they don’t want to be seen as transphobic. Can’t be homophobic..can’t be transphobic..will it work with pedophobic? We have yet to see about that..but I think they will try that too.

As for the Charlie’s Angels..I just think they had the wrong cast for one..and no interest for an all girl movie. Just like the all female ghostbusters.

Which really gets me thinking that they kinda told us they were going to do more women in movies..and more black people too. I slightly remember some award season where the women heavily complained they didn’t have enough films for themselves.. and I thought that wasn’t going to go anywhere..and now look. Same with the black community, complained one year that they didn’t have enough representation..and wow! Here’s black panther and they are into making more films diverse.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I guess they think that since normalization has worked in the past..it will also work again? Case in point..the normalization of homosexuality. The trans normalization is working pretty well..where people are too scared to say much because they don’t want to be seen as transphobic. Can’t be homophobic..can’t be transphobic..will it work with pedophobic? We have yet to see about that..but I think they will try that too.

As for the Charlie’s Angels..I just think they had the wrong cast for one..and no interest for an all girl movie. Just like the all female ghostbusters.

Which really gets me thinking that they kinda told us they were going to do more women in movies..and more black people too. I slightly remember some award season where the women heavily complained they didn’t have enough films for themselves.. and I thought that wasn’t going to go anywhere..and now look. Same with the black community, complained one year that they didn’t have enough representation..and wow! Here’s black panther and they are into making more films diverse.
It's all about singularity. One race, one sex, one religion, one world. The end of duality. Knowing Good and Evil becoming one.

Lisa

Superstar
It's all about singularity. One race, one sex, one religion, one world. The end of duality. Knowing Good and Evil becoming one.
Or the ultimate f.u. to God? The healing of that near fatal head wound at the Tower of Babel.