Charli XCX is Disturbing

sickgirl15

Established

Oceanic

Veteran
I don’t wish death on *anyone.* I’ve never heard of her til now, but making public announcements of blatant (and pathetic) self disrespect is DEFINITELY a negative campaign. Remember, it doesn’t always pay to “advertise!”
I thought Charli blew up after "I'm so Fancy" way back in 2014, but I guess she died down after that so seeing this thread was surprising.

Anyway, I wish death on those that kill, molest, and consume people ESPECIALLY children, which in this case is nearly everyone in Hollywood. They should all get wiped off the face of the planet for that shit they do. People always say, "You shouldn't rejoice when someone gets punished" No, I'll be HEAVILY rejoicing when the governments of the world and all extremely famous celebrities feel God's plagues and then have to suffer for eternity drowning in fire.

Justice is served to their victims and vengeance belongs to God. Nobody can't tell me otherwise, it's what they deserve. Their sins are greater than simply lying or stealing and they're the children of satan.

pumkinspice

Established
Its not about promoting satanism. Its about trying to make a few coins. If you want to find people promoting satanism look for those in the graveyards on satanic holy days sacrificing animals.
of course it’s about promoting satanism. These people behind the scenes are already rich, have been for centuries.
It’s about promoting their influence, which ultimately keeps them in power. Money is a bonus.
Their religion IS their power, especially if the masses are ignorant and easily manipulated (which they are due to centuries of misinformation and miseducation).

Oceanic

Veteran
of course it’s about promoting satanism. These people behind the scenes are already rich, have been for centuries.
It’s about promoting their influence, which ultimately keeps them in power. Money is a bonus.
Their religion IS their power, especially if the masses are ignorant and easily manipulated (which they are due to centuries of misinformation and miseducation).
Especially families who pass their riches down every generation while the children grow up just to be as evil as their parents. How can people not see this as reality? Because that's exactly how evil runs the world; they MULTIPLY. These extremely rich n' satanic families keep it going, unfortunately.

TrustNo1

Established
Ok so the tombstone with her name on it was for this demonic video.
Got the whole red/black satanic colors going on.
Not to mention she opens the bible, it catches on fire, and she just throws it away like nothing.
no big deal, girl power!

"But doin' this is all that I've known ever
I want the bad ones, 'cause they're all I know
I always let the good ones go"

I don’t wish death on *anyone.* I’ve never heard of her til now, but making public announcements of blatant (and pathetic) self disrespect is DEFINITELY a negative campaign. Remember, it doesn’t always pay to “advertise!”
My predictions of celebs death

Lil Uzi Vert (pronounced Lil Lucifer)
Death age: 27
Billie Eilish: 21
Charli: what da gravestone said.

not wishing death. :(

Not to mention she opens the bible, it catches on fire, and she just throws it away like nothing.
no big deal, girl power!

Vc where are you at Brodie? This is yo calling! You’ll enjoy writing this article.

I thought Charli blew up after "I'm so Fancy" way back in 2014, but I guess she died down after that so seeing this thread was surprising.

Anyway, I wish death on those that kill, molest, and consume people ESPECIALLY children, which in this case is nearly everyone in Hollywood. They should all get wiped off the face of the planet for that shit they do. People always say, "You shouldn't rejoice when someone gets punished" No, I'll be HEAVILY rejoicing when the governments of the world and all extremely famous celebrities feel God's plagues and then have to suffer for eternity drowning in fire.

Justice is served to their victims and vengeance belongs to God. Nobody can't tell me otherwise, it's what they deserve. Their sins are greater than simply lying or stealing and they're the children of satan.
Hey, thanks for reminding me to not EVER sell my soul. :( I remember times crying out to God that If I don’t get want I want, I’ll do it. Just said it now. I’m gonna pray harder and stop casually saying I’ll sell it. Danyal Hussien attempted to sell his soul by murdering two sisters and failed. Another reminder from God that I shouldn’t do it.

TrustNo1

Established
Hey, thanks for reminding me to not EVER sell my soul. :( I remember times crying out to God that If I don’t get want I want, I’ll do it. Just said it now. I’m gonna pray harder and stop casually saying I’ll sell it. Danyal Hussien attempted to sell his soul by murdering two sisters and failed. Another reminder from God that I shouldn’t do it.
What? I thought you were a serious Christian but your still casually talking about selling your soul?
Well look, I know life is hard but you can't fall for the trap!
Rough times now for a little while is better than an eternity of hell.

What? I thought you were a serious Christian but your still casually talking about selling your soul?
Well look, I know life is hard but you can't fall for the trap!
Rough times now for a little while is better than an eternity of hell.
no, I am a serious christian, when I meant "casual" I didn't mean that as a joke, I was upset asl. I had my doubts and all that.

TrustNo1

Established
no, I am a serious christian, when I meant "casual" I didn't mean that as a joke, I was upset asl. I had my doubts and all that.
Yeah I get it. I’m building my faith towards God but times get rough and I question the meaning of it all. Like why life is so hard and why there is no divine justice by now.
but of course they have made it that way but I think it’s easy to get consumed in the idea of evil winning.
It’s like: you get the truth but your happiness is the sacrifice

Yeah I get it. I’m building my faith towards God but times get rough and I question the meaning of it all. Like why life is so hard and why there is no divine justice by now.
but of course they have made it that way but I think it’s easy to get consumed in the idea of evil winning.
It’s like: you get the truth but your happiness is the sacrifice
Basically I didn't believe I could make it, as to being successful. Dw, we'll all get there when we try.

no big deal, girl power!

Fml female empowerment nowadays is about acting like a sex object.

sickgirl15

Established
Fml female empowerment nowadays is about acting like a sex object.
Yes, our misogynistic, misleading patriarchal society are working on destroying all of the hard work/revolutionary work done by the brave, fed up, angry, oppressed feminist women who got together and made PROGRESS for us women! (In the 60’s..) In this bullshit/regressive day and age, the patriarchy is hard at work promoting sleazy “artist’s” like Cardi b and Meghan thee “Stallion’s” piece of trash song “WAP!!” I love sex…am definitely NO prude, but promoting being a whore for a living and letting strange, random men penetrate your body (selling your soul; prostitution is actually paid r*pe because no woman in her right man would want to be essentially molested & screwed by a man she doesn’t want)! The message is clear: “all women are good for is sex.” It’s extremely depressing & angering to me and I’m very concerned about how young women feel about this. When I was younger, the message wasn’t as blatant. Young people are impressionable, and the evil patriarchy is promoting a very self destructive lifestyle for women/girls. Trashy creatures like Cardi b are a dime a dozen in the Bronx, NY. Trash talking, low life broads. Bad life to aspire to. Girls deserve strong & positve role models not cheap, trashy, unintelligent ghetto whores!

Oceanic

Veteran
Yes, our misogynistic, misleading patriarchal society are working on destroying all of the hard work/revolutionary work done by the brave, fed up, angry, oppressed feminist women who got together and made PROGRESS for us women! (In the 60’s..) In this bullshit/regressive day and age, the patriarchy is hard at work promoting sleazy “artist’s” like Cardi b and Meghan thee “Stallion’s” piece of trash song “WAP!!” I love sex…am definitely NO prude, but promoting being a whore for a living and letting strange, random men penetrate your body (selling your soul; prostitution is actually paid r*pe because no woman in her right man would want to be essentially molested & screwed by a man she doesn’t want)! The message is clear: “all women are good for is sex.” It’s extremely depressing & angering to me and I’m very concerned about how young women feel about this. When I was younger, the message wasn’t as blatant. Young people are impressionable, and the evil patriarchy is promoting a very self destructive lifestyle for women/girls. Trashy creatures like Cardi b are a dime a dozen in the Bronx, NY. Trash talking, low life broads. Bad life to aspire to. Girls deserve strong & positve role models not cheap, trashy, unintelligent ghetto whores!
Hm, as a young person myself, you're right. I am a few months away from becoming a legal adult, and I could not have worded this any better ma'am. :) I think I talked about this in another thread. I hate when misogynistic guys rap about a womans body, I really do. But for a woman to dislike it as well AND THEN contradict herself by ALSO rapping about sexualizing herself is just idiotic to me. I too dislike rappers like Cardi, and any rappers name that begins with "lil" because you know they're all about that mess.

Nikōn

Veteran
I'll give your post some feminist touchups:

queen82

Star
I'll give your post some feminist touchups:

you're totally right

Oceanic

Veteran
Men are still in control of everything
And I wouldn't mind it if the majority of them weren't misogynistic, extreme-sexist people who view women as slaves just because we're the weaker vessel, when really, men are just dominant in having strength. Women are dominant in the intelligence area, and yet nearly since the history of man-kind, men have overwhelmed women just because they're physically stronger. What type of BS is that? If men are going to be the leaders, they should not abuse their power, treat women as slaves, and look down on women. A true leader wouldn't do that, a true leader would make sure their people are okay and assemble themselves with us, not the other way around.

We’re trained to not only see ourselves as superior to and more completely human than women who are less sexually modest/pure
I hate the other side of women who look down on other women who like to be feminine and modest, like what's wrong with embracing your femininity? I believe women who look down on feminine women are angry because of the trauma that men brought to them. A lot of feminists feel they need to prove themselves to be just as superior as men, so they dress the opposite of feminine and release all that pent up anger out on women who prefer to be girly, unfortunately.

Is it their fault if women are valued for nothing more than their sex appeal? Of course no. They're playing inside a system that is detrimental to women, but they didn't invent the rules.
Them adding fuel to the fire is making our society worse. If we have a problem, why would we keep adding on to it? Those singers are basically like, "Oh so society sees women as sexual tools and nothing else? Let me write a song about that!" Like even though they're not the inventors, we should still hold them accountable, because at the end of the day, whatever is trending is mostly brought to us by famous elite people. They're the one that makes word get out. Whether you're the inventor, or you're adding fuel to the fire, you are most definitely at fault.

patriarchal religion wants women to be chaste and pure and if she doesn't fit this very rigid standard of acceptability then she must be a "whore".
Which is sad because it's actually the opposite with men. If a man can't get a woman, he's "weak" but if he has a whole lot of body counts, it's a good thing. The fck is wrong with this world? Also, women can have high morals and still experience sex with her loved one. Having sex with your boyfriend or husband doesn't suddenly make you impure- if anything, both men and women become impure if they have sex with different people on a daily basis. THAT'S the true impurity right there.

to behave like good girls at all times and keep other women in line.
This should go for both genders. Being more superior doesn't mean you get to do what you want, if anything, you have more of a larger responsibility that you need to appropriately handle.

For me, when women tell other women to watch what they say or do in front of men, it reminds me of a slave who tells another slave to stay quiet to not arouse the anger of their master/ avoid getting whiped.
Sad reality indeed.

"ghetto whores" is racially connoted. Maybe you didn't intend for your comment to be that way, but your racism is showing.
Nice catch, didn't even notice it myself.

Are rich, educated, middle-class white women all role models for women?
Unfortunately, in some sense, they are. Real tired of it btw.

Correction. I want to do something about this as well. Fmllllll, mann, nobody ever speaks about this at all. It's time to make an impact.

And I wouldn't mind it if the majority of them weren't misogynistic, extreme-sexist people who view women as slaves just because we're the weaker vessel, when really, men are just dominant in having strength. Women are dominant in the intelligence area, and yet nearly since the history of man-kind, men have overwhelmed women just because they're physically stronger. What type of BS is that? If men are going to be the leaders, they should not abuse their power, treat women as slaves, and look down on women. A true leader wouldn't do that, a true leader would make sure their people are okay and assemble themselves with us, not the other way around.

I hate the other side of women who look down on other women who like to be feminine and modest, like what's wrong with embracing your femininity? I believe women who look down on feminine women are angry because of the trauma that men brought to them. A lot of feminists feel they need to prove themselves to be just as superior as men, so they dress the opposite of feminine and release all that pent up anger out on women who prefer to be girly, unfortunately.

Them adding fuel to the fire is making our society worse. If we have a problem, why would we keep adding on to it? Those singers are basically like, "Oh so society sees women as sexual tools and nothing else? Let me write a song about that!" Like even though they're not the inventors, we should still hold them accountable, because at the end of the day, whatever is trending is mostly brought to us by famous elite people. They're the one that makes word get out. Whether you're the inventor, or you're adding fuel to the fire, you are most definitely at fault.

Which is sad because it's actually the opposite with men. If a man can't get a woman, he's "weak" but if he has a whole lot of body counts, it's a good thing. The fck is wrong with this world? Also, women can have high morals and still experience sex with her loved one. Having sex with your boyfriend or husband doesn't suddenly make you impure- if anything, both men and women become impure if they have sex with different people on a daily basis. THAT'S the true impurity right there.

This should go for both genders. Being more superior doesn't mean you get to do what you want, if anything, you have more of a larger responsibility that you need to appropriately handle.

Sad reality indeed.

Nice catch, didn't even notice it myself.

Unfortunately, in some sense, they are. Real tired of it btw.
We aren't the weaker vessel, we are seen as the weaker vessel. Women can be physically stronger than males or be as strong as them. Just to add on to the fact that society has stereotypical views on how men and women behave. Women in religion are seen as the subservient people who are chivalrous to men, whilst being subservient to men isn't being a sex slave to them at all, I loathe how most men treat women as if they are weaker, overexaggerating sex slaves. Without women, they won't be here, and without them, we wouldn't be here. They wouldn't like it if the matriarchy was dominant and it was the other way round.

Edit: By exaggerating, I mean they think women "exaggerate", and those false stereotypes sexist men implant on women.

Last edited: