Charli XCX is Disturbing

sugarprincessxox

Established
And I wouldn't mind it if the majority of them weren't misogynistic, extreme-sexist people who view women as slaves just because we're the weaker vessel, when really, men are just dominant in having strength. Women are dominant in the intelligence area, and yet nearly since the history of man-kind, men have overwhelmed women just because they're physically stronger. What type of BS is that? If men are going to be the leaders, they should not abuse their power, treat women as slaves, and look down on women. A true leader wouldn't do that, a true leader would make sure their people are okay and assemble themselves with us, not the other way around.

I hate the other side of women who look down on other women who like to be feminine and modest, like what's wrong with embracing your femininity? I believe women who look down on feminine women are angry because of the trauma that men brought to them. A lot of feminists feel they need to prove themselves to be just as superior as men, so they dress the opposite of feminine and release all that pent up anger out on women who prefer to be girly, unfortunately.

Them adding fuel to the fire is making our society worse. If we have a problem, why would we keep adding on to it? Those singers are basically like, "Oh so society sees women as sexual tools and nothing else? Let me write a song about that!" Like even though they're not the inventors, we should still hold them accountable, because at the end of the day, whatever is trending is mostly brought to us by famous elite people. They're the one that makes word get out. Whether you're the inventor, or you're adding fuel to the fire, you are most definitely at fault.

Which is sad because it's actually the opposite with men. If a man can't get a woman, he's "weak" but if he has a whole lot of body counts, it's a good thing. The fck is wrong with this world? Also, women can have high morals and still experience sex with her loved one. Having sex with your boyfriend or husband doesn't suddenly make you impure- if anything, both men and women become impure if they have sex with different people on a daily basis. THAT'S the true impurity right there.

This should go for both genders. Being more superior doesn't mean you get to do what you want, if anything, you have more of a larger responsibility that you need to appropriately handle.

Sad reality indeed.

Nice catch, didn't even notice it myself.

Unfortunately, in some sense, they are. Real tired of it btw.
We aren't the weaker vessel, we are seen as the weaker vessel. Women can be physically stronger than males or be as strong as them. Just to add on to the fact that society has stereotypical views on how men and women behave. Women in religion are seen as the subservient people who are chivalrous to men, whilst being subservient to men isn't being a sex slave to them at all, I loathe how most men treat women as if they are weaker, overexaggerating sex slaves. Without women, they won't be here, and without them, we wouldn't be here. They wouldn't like it if the matriarchy was dominant and it was the other way round.

sugarprincessxox

Established
Exactly... I can't tell any truth that we me included talk about and spread. However if from the persons own actions they are screaming IM In A Cult!! Like the all seeing eye over one eye. Ugh
Apologies for profanity, I say they're horseriders, a PG version of saying they're d*ckriders like the Wednesday Addams Cultists.

TrustNo1

Established
http://instagr.am/p/CU8FJI9PhZp/
“respect, Kylie Jenner”
Just what the hell is there to respect in this trash?
That might just be actual blood
(promoted as part of kylies new Halloween makeup line)

was actually thinking of how much the elites can celebrate Halloween and post actual rituals/content that’s disguised as fake

sugarprincessxox

Established
“respect, Kylie Jenner”

was actually thinking of how much the elites can celebrate Halloween and post actual rituals/content that’s disguised as fake
EWWW, THAT'S GROSS, WHAT THE HELL?

Dusktilldown

Rookie
Them adding fuel to the fire is making our society worse. If we have a problem, why would we keep adding on to it? Those singers are basically like, "Oh so society sees women as sexual tools and nothing else? Let me write a song about that!" Like even though they're not the inventors, we should still hold them accountable, because at the end of the day, whatever is trending is mostly brought to us by famous elite people. They're the one that makes word get out. Whether you're the inventor, or you're adding fuel to the fire, you are most definitely at fault.
This would be partially true if immodest or "non -classy" women like Cardi B or Meg the Stallion were our ONLY representation, or most people had zero exposure to female politicians, activists, royalty, religious leaders, or other female public figures who presented differently. But that’s not the case. People are exposed enough in their daily lives to women who center their intelligence, experience, skills, etc. in their careers and how they present themselves, for us to be able to handle some women centering immodesty (look at your mother, your sisters, your aunts, your female friends, etc). That doesn’t mean women shouldn’t be encouraged to be more, but this pattern some of us have of abusing almost any woman who emphasizes that is almost as unnecessary as it is harmful. Any time a woman’s immodesty is used as the reason for why what she has to say is invalid/untrustworthy, that’s what’s happening. It’s another way our society takes from and dehumanizes women for not being Good Girls. We tell them, “Do what you want with your body, but don’t complain if I assume that means you can’t have these positive traits over here, or act like your struggle or abuse has a place in the feminist movement. Don’t expect the same treatment as the classy girl.” We’re not used to having that criticized. We’re used to it being a virtue, a means of protecting women, building ‘self-respect’ and supposedly molding young women into good people. That's a myth that's rooted in patriarchal religion: that men are animalistic by nature, and that women are supposed to tame their animalism, and if we get raped or assaulted it's because we weren't pure enough or pious enough to tame them. Again, women get blamed for men's wrongdoings. So much of how half of the population is treated and discussed- online and off- comes back to telling them to be more conservative about their bodies and accomodating to men in order to earn basic respect, and also telling other women- the good ones- not to say anything when the ones who didn’t listen get misogyny and disrespect, unless they want to be next. It reduces the worth of all young women to their compliance with patriarchal standards of respectability (wheter it be dressing modestly but also acting like good girls and staying in line to accomodate men and not pose a threat to heteropatriarchy). Misogynists(men and women alike) don't genuinely want to hear about the reasons women have to give for their choices, they only want to hear- and use- answers that they feel will allow them to keep painting women as either conniving temptresses/shallow/vain/slutty, etc... Misogynists are eager to silence women because they want to keep pretending that there’s nothing wrong with woman-shaming, and want to hold on to gender-essentialist myths about female self-respect. That toxic propaganda isn’t just used to control an individual woman’s choices. It’s used to corrode our empathy and keep misogynistic abuse (packaged as ‘morality’ or ‘respectability) normalized in all of our minds.

LizBasil

Rookie
“respect, Kylie Jenner”

there were times in the past when they'd at least not be obvious about their demonic rituals. now they aren't even hiding their agendas...

sugarprincessxox

Established
Hey folks, haven't been posting here as much. Woll inform ya really quickly. Don't consider this a megathread.

Anways, according to the news on twitter, it claimed that this is Charli's last deal. Record Deal.

You can see she has covered 1 eye. Another symbolism.

Her scary tweet:

Is the car crash signifying and foreshadowing her nearby death?

Satan stuff

☹ - Adrenochrome and blood sacrifices.

"It's going to be demonic"

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1412873876292263936?t=Ht_zwMNauIO6FhByM03GIg&s=19

Screenshot_20211104-204501_Twitter.jpg

Attachments

sickgirl15

Established
VC mentioned a Charli XCX tweet and on further exploration.....it shows how much she is happy to be like them. She likes to include a red blood drop emoji in her tweets-adrenochrome/blood sacrifice
She also has a show at a lodge
More than a joke, pretty much how you must operate
why would you tweet "baby's blood" with a cocktail glass? Perhaps showing what she drinks to stay youthful...
it's always "yes" to everything with her
Gee, she seems quite enthusiastic about being in the music industry (sarcasm..) The record industry is sadistic towards their “artists??!” Gee, what a true shocker! (Sarcasm) Now the REAL question is do you think she is a real masochist, or has such low self esteem/self respect at this point that, in fact she accepts being hurt repeatedly, and feels “well, I’m tempted by all the money I am now making, and I’m famous, even if I have to sell my heart & soul to any perverted, narcissistic, abusive, sadistic music producer who feigns an interest in me…” (Advice to Charli— save some of your money for a rainy day in the future. You never know when an album you create will flop, and the next thing you know; your fame fades into oblivion as the next sexy “it girl” will be quickly taking your place.. be smart & plan ahead. Hire an accountant :)

queen82

Star
Gee, she seems quite enthusiastic about being in the music industry (sarcasm..) The record industry is sadistic towards their “artists??!” Gee, what a true shocker! (Sarcasm) Now the REAL question is do you think she is a real masochist, or has such low self esteem/self respect at this point that, in fact she accepts being hurt repeatedly, and feels “well, I’m tempted by all the money I am now making, and I’m famous, even if I have to sell my heart & soul to any perverted, narcissistic, abusive, sadistic music producer who feigns an interest in me…” (Advice to Charli— save some of your money for a rainy day in the future. You never know when an album you create will flop, and the next thing you know; your fame fades into oblivion as the next sexy “it girl” will be quickly taking your place.. be smart & plan ahead. Hire an accountant :)
honestly she doesn't seems that talented to me , maybe she need to show these type of symbolysms to remain relevant, plus she was part of Taylor Swift squad or something..

TrustNo1

Established
There are tons of Charli’s in the industry. And it’s easy to become one anyway (start with taking off your clothes). Anyway, she posts the same thing blah blah blah. Think we have beaten the dead horse long enough.