Charlatan Kenneth Copeland interview with Inside Edition

Allegra

Veteran

At 2:50 when he says "I'm not missing that dedication in Jerusalem." his voice and his eyes are creepy and sinister as heck. Pray for Jerusalem, the demons are out to get them.

Dalit

Star
He's the one who said "Money cometh to me!" He looks like a lizard. Seriously creepy.

elsbet

Superstar
Ugh.

And the demon comment isn't disturbing because he may have been speaking of people-- it's disturbing because he shouldn't be afraid of them (demons), if he is who he claims to be. Has he not been given authority to trample them? Or is it the other way around-- he is subject to them, now. I suspect the latter. -.-

Lisa

Superstar
2 Peter 2:1
But false prophets arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves.

He’s not helping himself in the end...he might get all the riches he can in this life but he’s not pulling the wool over God’s eyes. Unfortunately, God doesn’t say that there won’t be people like him around.