CGI fakes on the media

Mountain05

Rookie
As progress is made in computer generated imagery technology, it gets increasingly harder to discern what is true and what is not on the media. Nevertheless rumours of suspicious CGI mistakes made by media are emerging on the internet, making us question the trustworthiness of the content - whether it is real or not. One good example is to be found on London Olympics 2012 ceremony youtube video. As the Queen of United Kingdom walks on the stadium, something doesn't look right. Let us take a look.

At 39:44 video mark, a women wearing white and blue, doesn't seem to have a correct shadow of herself compared to of the queen. And at 39:45 video mark, when the queen is somewhat horizontally in line to her, we learn that she had to have a similar shadow, but she doesn't. The question is what is the reason? Is this some error made by an advanced CGI technology?

One other possible CGI fake to mention is 9/11 event (no plane version).

Even if this claim is completely wrong, it is possible that advanced CGI is being heavily used in the media, but we don't notice. Feel free to post your opinion and about other fakes you know.

Hon33

Veteran
As progress is made in computer generated imagery technology, it gets increasingly harder to discern what is true and what is not on the media. Nevertheless rumours of suspicious CGI mistakes made by media are emerging on the internet, making us question the trustworthiness of the content - whether it is real or not. One good example is to be found on London Olympics 2012 ceremony youtube video. As the Queen of United Kingdom walks on the stadium, something doesn't look right. Let us take a look.

At 39:44 video mark, a women wearing white and blue, doesn't seem to have a correct shadow of herself compared to of the queen. And at 39:45 video mark, when the queen is somewhat horizontally in line to her, we learn that she had to have a similar shadow, but she doesn't. The question is what is the reason? Is this some error made by an advanced CGI technology?

One other possible CGI fake to mention is 9/11 event (no plane version).

Even if this claim is completely wrong, it is possible that advanced CGI is being heavily used in the media, but we don't notice. Feel free to post your opinion and about other fakes you know.
I am not sure what you are saying because I’m not great with implied meaning. What do you think is CGI? The Queen or the woman in the blue and white dress? Or the whole thing?
Sorry, genuinely just seeking clarification.

Resistor

Established
AI/CGI deepfakes are quite popular now, especially in the meme world. There are a lot of hilarious channels that swap the faces of movie characters.
It has disturbing implications of course.
Considering how long it takes tech (whether analogue or digital) to reach consumers, I would not be surprised in the least if they have tested it in the media (distinguishing movie animations from AI/CGI fakes deceiving people as real)

Mountain05

Rookie
I am not sure what you are saying because I’m not great with implied meaning. What do you think is CGI? The Queen or the woman in the blue and white dress? Or the whole thing?
Sorry, genuinely just seeking clarification.
Watching that part of the video, I get the impression that the whole thing is a fake made by some advanced CGI, along with hypnosis techinques to make you to pay attention. There are a lot of details which tries to catch your attention like the movements and actions of that women and BoJo. Those two also look like that they don't care about the presence of queen, while some others do. I guess a video software could be handy to get a clear picture.

Ijin

Technology has become so lifelike with CGI in entertainment films, distractions. ex. Avengers, video games, VR. When NASA shows off galaxies they "discover" it looks just like the same imagery u see in today's everyday visuals. Space movies with vibrant colors in the sky that can't be seen beyond so we trust these scientists. strange huh.. so yea i do believe the media is heavily edited too.

Hon33

Veteran
Watching that part of the video, I get the impression that the whole thing is a fake made by some advanced CGI, along with hypnosis techinques to make you to pay attention. There are a lot of details which tries to catch your attention like the movements and actions of that women and BoJo. Those two also look like that they don't care about the presence of queen, while some others do. I guess a video software could be handy to get a clear picture.
...and all the people who were there on the night, watching live?

Tikawanda

Established
CGI has certainly become more advanced and life-like, but it's still rather easy to spot CGI especially when it's mixed amongst footage that's non-CGI because it clashes quite horribly.

Mountain05

Rookie
...and all the people who were there on the night, watching live?
No, only that part where the queen walks in. I don't know about the rest of the video. The point is that it looks like they used very realistic CGI along with hypnosis techniques. Usually mistakes could be spotted on the shadows, character behavior and mobile phone displays.

Mountain05

Rookie
Advanced and photorealistic CGI is real folks and they are open about it. Here are some more examples:

* "The Irishman" movie made by Netflix is a CGI where the main actor Robert De Niro may not actually participate in the cast. Here is what wikipedia states about it:

"There's a great deal of CGI because we're doing this youthification of De Niro, Pesci, and Al Pacino. They had to be CGI" - Wikipedia

* Katy Perry's music video "Wide Awake" looks fake at 0:45 video mark. Was she actually participating in the cast?

As someone else wrote, it's really easy to figure out what's CGI, especially when it's mixed with real footage. While I don't doubt that the powers that be have access to higher technology, to make things truly and fully lifelike, in real time..? To deal with real-time lighting, to have the subtle movements of a creature breathing, to have the CGI imagery interact with the real world? I'm not sure people understand how much processing power that would actually take.

If you had the technology to do something like fake a massive CGI alien invasion, on a global scale, enough to be faked... Well, I'm pretty sure you'd have the technology to actually run similations of a much better way to subjugate people, without having a plan that involves a lot of prep, that would require a lot of people to pull off, and could be leaked well before it's even launched.

Mind you, I don't doubt they'll eventually use this technology for insidious ends... But it's going to be for things a lot more subutle, or practial.

Mountain05

Rookie
As someone else wrote, it's really easy to figure out what's CGI, especially when it's mixed with real footage. While I don't doubt that the powers that be have access to higher technology, to make things truly and fully lifelike, in real time..? To deal with real-time lighting, to have the subtle movements of a creature breathing, to have the CGI imagery interact with the real world? I'm not sure people understand how much processing power that would actually take.

If you had the technology to do something like fake a massive CGI alien invasion, on a global scale, enough to be faked... Well, I'm pretty sure you'd have the technology to actually run similations of a much better way to subjugate people, without having a plan that involves a lot of prep, that would require a lot of people to pull off, and could be leaked well before it's even launched.

Mind you, I don't doubt they'll eventually use this technology for insidious ends... But it's going to be for things a lot more subutle, or practial.
Good point, but by watching photorealistic games of today run by commercial PC/console makes me think that real time editing is not hard for TPTB. And add some sophisticated AI to the equation and you have the solution. The power required also depends on the quality of the video, like 8K is not a common thing.

polymoog

Superstar
i looked. the queens shadow is towards the left, but the blue/white dress ladys shadow falls behind her, between her elbow and the water bottle. its simply out of the range of the video.

this one is a better example- CGI glitches galore (from awokens 'best disaster thesbians thread):

Mountain05

Rookie
Honestly, I do remember watching a video about 9/11 witness, who was in a car, saying that there was no second plane but a rocket/explosion (can't remember) and the reporter instantly turned away. And there were youtube videos explaining that the falling people were actually CGI. Unfortunately, I can't find those videos.

Honestly, I do remember watching a video about 9/11 witness, who was in a car, saying that there was no second plane but a rocket/explosion (can't remember) and the reporter instantly turned away. And there were youtube videos explaining that the falling people were actually CGI. Unfortunately, I can't find those videos.
They might have been removed because they have no legitimacy...? There was a second plane, although, whether or not it was a commercial airline I think remains debatable.

There'd be no reason for the people falling from the buildings to be CGI. There's news footage and documentaries where they show people crawling out of the smashed windows and jumping because it was too hot as Christopher Bollyn has explained. There's also footage of firemen in the lobby and on the ground of the Twin Towers where they're startled by loud "thumps", which was later found out to people hitting the ground as they jumped. One of them being Johnathan Briley, photographed by Richard Drew, who was the focus of the documentary "The Falling Man":

Mountain05

Rookie
They might have been removed because they have no legitimacy...? There was a second plane, although, whether or not it was a commercial airline I think remains debatable.

There'd be no reason for the people falling from the buildings to be CGI. There's news footage and documentaries where they show people crawling out of the smashed windows and jumping because it was too hot as Christopher Bollyn has explained. There's also footage of firemen in the lobby and on the ground of the Twin Towers where they're startled by loud "thumps", which was later found out to people hitting the ground as they jumped. One of them being Johnathan Briley, photographed by Richard Drew, who was the focus of the documentary "The Falling Man":

Not credible? Maybe, but I do also remember the reporter interviewing others nearby, can't remember what they have said. Nevertheless I'm not that sure about this matter.

There are bits and pieces about this event in bitchute talking about the ghost planes and about "falling pixels" as falling people. Some say that the buildings were empty for demolition and there were almost no casualties. But I'm not sure what to believe.

Last edited: