CGI fakes on the media

Not credible? Maybe, but I do also remember the reporter interviewing others nearby, can't remember what they have said. Nevertheless I'm not that sure about this matter.

There are bits and pieces about this event in bitchute talking about the ghost planes and about "falling pixels" as falling people. Some say that the building was empty for demolution and there were almost no casualities. But I'm not sure what to believe.
Eric Hufschmid does a good job at disclosing stories and myths regarding what happened that day. If you're interested, his information is located here: http://hugequestions.com/Eric/911.html

Tidal

Star
A few years ago I emailed a national newspaper TV critic to say I strongly suspected a TV show (Sugars' The Apprentice') was faked and he replied something like "Didn't you know? EVERYTHING that comes out of our TV's is faked"..:)

Mountain05

Rookie
Eric Hufschmid does a good job at disclosing stories and myths regarding what happened that day. If you're interested, his information is located here: http://hugequestions.com/Eric/911.html
If there were planes:
* Why was the event predicted, as you have seen on the predictive programming material, long before the event as this requires higly precise calculations?
* Would the hijackers really give away their life, at that precise date 9/11 to match the prediction date?
* Why are there videos and rumours about no planes theory? Were the orginal video material deleted because people would find out the truth?
* What made the building 7 to fall?
* Can a plane destroy a tower of such model? If not, then why did they use planes and demolition at the same time?

It sounds suspicious, yet I will not claim that this is the truth. And I'm not asking you to answer those questions.

If there were planes:
* Why was the event predicted, as you have seen on the predictive programming material, long before the event as this requires higly precise calculations?
* Would the hijackers really give away their life, at that precise date 9/11 to match the prediction date?
* Why are there videos and rumours about no planes theory? Were the orginal video material deleted because people would find out the truth?
* What made the building 7 to fall?
* Can a plane destroy a tower of such model? If not, then why did they use planes and demolition at the same time?

It sounds suspicious, yet I will not claim that this is the truth. And I'm not asking you to answer those questions.
Here are some threads that have info that may answer some of those questions:

Cia Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘we Blew Up Wtc7 On 9/11’

Chris Bollyn: Israel behind the 9-11 attacks-- and Iraq wars

Mountain05

Rookie
A few years ago I emailed a national newspaper TV critic to say I strongly suspected a TV show (Sugars' The Apprentice') was faked and he replied something like "Didn't you know? EVERYTHING that comes out of our TV's is faked"..:)
Should have also asked about if they were a bunch of reptilians because the truth needs to come out. ;)

And speaking about them, it is just another CGI.

Tidal

Star
Should have also asked about if they were a bunch of reptilians because the truth needs to come out. ;)
And speaking about them, it is just another CGI.
Between you and me mate I think I might be a reptile, my thyroid is "borderline underactive" and I sometimes feel cold and sluggish and long to bask on warm rocks along the seafront..