Cg Jung, Emergence Of Archetypes, And Ai Apocalypse

cajun

Established
I apologize for my curmudgeonliness.

And I want to reassure you that I am no admirer of the Gnostic elements that naturally grew out of Jung's point of view.

The AI is something Jung could not have imagined but if you take his descriptions of how the collective unconscious, being the realm of suppressed memories that are sort of pooled together, can produce archetypes of evil that we Christians call demons and you study how programs work and now how the new form of quantum AI works, then you can see why this cycle of suppression and emergence is now speeding up to its inevitable culmination at Armageddon.

I don't remember the title but if you Google the words Jung and Odin you should find his lecture series in which he was trying to warn the West about the Nazis conjuring the old Norse idol. Of course he was ridiculed at the time.

Now look up Anthony Patch on CERN and the DNA research. Did you know that the CERN particle accelerator is being used to reconstruct DNA? There is a hearthewatchmen YouTube video from April 8 on this subject in which Anthony Patch explains the process very clearly.

So of you consider that for all of human history it was up to is to avoid idolatrous activity in our low-tech lives in order to keep the denizens of the abyss from possessing us, and if you notice that God poured out his wrath on collective involvment in idolatry, then it is easy to understand why Jesus brought His message to the individual and made healing and forgiveness and Baptismal protection available to the individual.

For 2,000 years we have been able to maintain our individual relationships with Christ. But the present level of AI entanglement in our lives means that we will no longer have the Christian "opt out" option for collective cultural sin.

And because AI is heuristic, the Mark of The Beast related to buying and selling becomes inevitable.

Here is why:
Our sins are no longer hidden in a private collective unconscious. The sinful and suppressed activity is recorded in the global internet cloud.

The AI has the job of keeping commerce running. It notices, for example, that large internet sites all run on commercial transactions and all such sites have policies or protocols to control unauthorized selling and disruptive speech.

Christians, being highly individualistic, naturally fit less well in smooth collective commerce than many other groups. So without being evil, the AI will just naturally start identifying us as undesirable.

As we peacefully move our transactions offline, the AI will compute that it has to find a way to track our commerce.

It will have learned that worship is probably our strongest motivator. It will also have noticed that our energy is highly focussed on Jerusalem.

So without being demonic at all, the global AI will naturally invent the Mark and also the strategy of inventing some worship in Jerusalem to energize us.

It will naturally gather all the data from history to set itself up. This is described perfectly in Revelation 17.

CERN =JUNG on steroids!

Aero

Superstar
"“Christianity split the Germanic barbarian into an upper and a lower half, and enabled him, by repressing the dark side, to domesticate the brighter half and fit it for civilization. But the lower, darker half still awaits redemption and a second spell of domestication. Until then, it will remain associated with the vestiges of the prehistoric age, with the collective unconscious, which is subject to a peculiar and ever-increasing activation. As the Christian view of the world loses its authority, the more menacingly will the “blond beast” be heard prowling about in its underground prison, ready at any moment to burst out with devastating consequences. When this happens in the individual it brings about a psychological revolution, but it can also take a social form." -Dr. Carl Gustav Jung

He also said our consciousness only imagines that it has lost its Gods; in reality they are still there and it only needs a certain general condition in order to bring them back in full force. And we definitely see this happening in America. One doesn't need to look very hard to find the Horus archetype in action. And I don't doubt our culture is also heavily influence by Odin.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
"“Christianity split the Germanic barbarian into an upper and a lower half, and enabled him, by repressing the dark side, to domesticate the brighter half and fit it for civilization. But the lower, darker half still awaits redemption and a second spell of domestication. Until then, it will remain associated with the vestiges of the prehistoric age, with the collective unconscious, which is subject to a peculiar and ever-increasing activation. As the Christian view of the world loses its authority, the more menacingly will the “blond beast” be heard prowling about in its underground prison, ready at any moment to burst out with devastating consequences. When this happens in the individual it brings about a psychological revolution, but it can also take a social form." -Dr. Carl Gustav Jung

He also said our consciousness only imagines that it has lost its Gods; in reality they are still there and it only needs a certain general condition in order to bring them back in full force. And we definitely see this happening in America. One doesn't need to look very hard to find the Horus archetype in action. And I don't doubt our culture is also heavily influence by Odin.

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately pleasure-dome decree:
Where Alph, the sacred river, ran
Through caverns measureless to man
Down to a sunless sea.
So twice five miles of fertile ground
With walls and towers were girdled round;
And there were gardens bright with sinuous rills,
Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree;
And here were forests ancient as the hills,
Enfolding sunny spots of greenery.

But oh! that deep romantic chasm which slanted
Down the green hill athwart a cedarn cover!
A savage place! as holy and enchanted
As e’er beneath a waning moon was haunted
By woman wailing for her demon-lover!
And from this chasm, with ceaseless turmoil seething,
As if this earth in fast thick pants were breathing,
A mighty fountain momently was forced:
Amid whose swift half-intermitted burst
Huge fragments vaulted like rebounding hail,
Or chaffy grain beneath the thresher’s flail:
And mid these dancing rocks at once and ever
It flung up momently the sacred river.
Five miles meandering with a mazy motion
Through wood and dale the sacred river ran,
Then reached the caverns measureless to man,
And sank in tumult to a lifeless ocean;
And ’mid this tumult Kubla heard from far
Ancestral voices prophesying war!
The shadow of the dome of pleasure
Floated midway on the waves;
Where was heard the mingled measure
From the fountain and the caves.
It was a miracle of rare device,
A sunny pleasure-dome with caves of ice!

A damsel with a dulcimer
In a vision once I saw:
It was an Abyssinian maid
And on her dulcimer she played,
Singing of Mount Abora.
Could I revive within me
Her symphony and song,
To such a deep delight ’twould win me,
That with music loud and long,
I would build that dome in air,
That sunny dome! those caves of ice!
And all who heard should see them there,
And all should cry, Beware! Beware!
His flashing eyes, his floating hair!
Weave a circle round him thrice,
And close your eyes with holy dread
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise.

Coleridge, Kubla Kahn

Same message (as above, so below?) but what is the common source!?

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately pleasure-dome decree:
Where Alph, the sacred river, ran
Through caverns measureless to man
Down to a sunless sea.
So twice five miles of fertile ground
With walls and towers were girdled round;
And there were gardens bright with sinuous rills,
Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree;
And here were forests ancient as the hills,
Enfolding sunny spots of greenery.

But oh! that deep romantic chasm which slanted
Down the green hill athwart a cedarn cover!
A savage place! as holy and enchanted
As e’er beneath a waning moon was haunted
By woman wailing for her demon-lover!
And from this chasm, with ceaseless turmoil seething,
As if this earth in fast thick pants were breathing,
A mighty fountain momently was forced:
Amid whose swift half-intermitted burst
Huge fragments vaulted like rebounding hail,
Or chaffy grain beneath the thresher’s flail:
And mid these dancing rocks at once and ever
It flung up momently the sacred river.
Five miles meandering with a mazy motion
Through wood and dale the sacred river ran,
Then reached the caverns measureless to man,
And sank in tumult to a lifeless ocean;
And ’mid this tumult Kubla heard from far
Ancestral voices prophesying war!
The shadow of the dome of pleasure
Floated midway on the waves;
Where was heard the mingled measure
From the fountain and the caves.
It was a miracle of rare device,
A sunny pleasure-dome with caves of ice!

A damsel with a dulcimer
In a vision once I saw:
It was an Abyssinian maid
And on her dulcimer she played,
Singing of Mount Abora.
Could I revive within me
Her symphony and song,
To such a deep delight ’twould win me,
That with music loud and long,
I would build that dome in air,
That sunny dome! those caves of ice!
And all who heard should see them there,
And all should cry, Beware! Beware!
His flashing eyes, his floating hair!
Weave a circle round him thrice,
And close your eyes with holy dread
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise.

Coleridge, Kubla Kahn

Same message but what is the common source!?
He wrote that poem because of a dream. But I think you are referring to his Christian roots? I might call his poem one of the most famous examples of automatic writing.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
He wrote that poem because of a dream. But I think you are referring to his Christian roots? I might call his poem one of the most famous examples of automatic writing.
I remember studying it... I think it was a dream/vision that may have also included drugs. Perhaps it opened the door. Beautiful writing and far better than the last verse when he was writing as himself again... I agree with you on the automatic writing, but I wonder what you think might be the source of such 'archetypal' ideas?

Aero

Superstar
I remember studying it... I think it was a dream/vision that may have also included drugs. Perhaps it opened the door. Beautiful writing and far better than the last verse when he was writing as himself again... I agree with you on the automatic writing, but I wonder what you think might be the source of such 'archetypal' ideas?
Yes, according to his own admission he was on Opium when he had the dream. His opium addiction crippled him in his later years apparently. And I tend to agree with Jung that the archetypal images come from a collective unconscious. But that is from my personal experiences, not from some journey into academia. Because nobody can really describe what it's like being flooded by subconscious imagery, you have to experience it. And even than, an untrained mind will pass it all off as some superficial emotional response. Which it is, but there is far deeper meaning to it.

cajun

Established
It has always fascinated me that the story of original sin that cost us our home in the Garden of Eden involved the choice Eve made to resort to ingesting a fruit instead of abiding in spirit when the Serpent piqued her curiousity about hidden knowledge.

The split Jung described seems to have originated at that moment. Thus we all now have the ability to access those nether region's via fruit: the fruit of the opium poppy, or cocoa leaves, peyote buttons, etc.

But the knowledge gained via that path, while often true (but not reliably so) is something we cannot withstand. It destroys us. But the same knowledge gained through Holy Spirit via the Bible and Christian channels never overwhelms us or destroys us.

And the collective vision reaches us as prophecy. Thus, the split described by Jung can also be seen in the prophecy whereby the Church acts as a restraint for a time. I won't try to argue the details of that part of Revelation because I"m not a scholar. But it does appear to me that the Christian process Jung described regarding German character can be seen in the larger picture. As the Church is removed ( apostasy, neglect, or Rapture: all are removals) the denizens of the abyss erupt.

Our culture thus is influenced by Odin but we are not seeking him out as the Nazis did and Jesus addressed this, too, when admonishing us that we are "in" but not "of" this world.

The AI is the breaking of the wall and just as the Holy Spirit flooded through on Pentecost after Jesus tore the Veil, then the smashing of the portal at CERN will result in the flood of evil that is the Tribulation and the connection we each have, fractally, wiiith Jesus is what will trigger Rapture at the right moment.

We are each, as Christian souls, tiny nodes on the fractal. When the change happens "in an instant" we will be taken up.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Yes, according to his own admission he was on Opium when he had the dream. His opium addiction crippled him in his later years apparently. And I tend to agree with Jung that the archetypal images come from a collective unconscious. But that is from my personal experiences, not from some journey into academia. Because nobody can really describe what it's like being flooded by subconscious imagery, you have to experience it. And even than, an untrained mind will pass it all off as some superficial emotional response. Which it is, but there is far deeper meaning to it.
I like the way language can be used to put labels on things to adjust the meaning... Take 'freedom fighter' and 'terrorist'... What something is called shifts the consiousness of a 'thing'...

In this case that thing is 'collective unconscious' which is that thing beyond our reach from which many common ideas appear to originate... Deep question - do you think that this arises from our within our human psyche or from other entities outside it?

cajun

Established
It is not human. It is something we touch if we get too close. It is part of us, but not of our own making.

Our explanations are our own inventions. Odin, for example, is also Wotan and also appears identical to other warrior-idols. The names are our inventions, but the war-energy is not invented by us.

They are demons and the collective unconscious is another dimension in which they live. We share space in that dimension with them. Our Christian religion is the armour we are supposed to wear because of their presence in that dimension.

Just like wearing clothing when you step into the hallway of your apartment building because other people live there who will hurt you if they see you naked but will respect you if you are dressed, even if only in jeans and a t-shirt.

Aero

Superstar
Yes like the archetypes there are also infinite numbers of dimensions right on top of us. Or maybe inside of us is a better way to describe it. Think about looking into a microscope, and if you could keep magnifying than the rabbit hole wouldn't end. Of course that wont be how they open a portal but clearly optics are involved.

And I'm pretty sure Timelines can be manipulated already. If there are infinite dimensions, than all you have to do is send the right information through, and whatever you want to happen can happen. We are far from actually playing out that movie "Timecop" but I believe the symbolism is there. Deep in the depths of esoteric knowledge, and the few who know of its potential are gambling with all our lives.