CERN Insider Exposes Demonic Portals

Hubert

Established
At no point was it established that this man is a CERN insider. There is no reason to believe that this man has any idea what he is talking about. He refuses to give any specifics or evidence and simply insist that things are "known". Though the narrator does have a very soothing voice.

Hubert

Established
The bigger picture is that CERN is obviously playing with strange forces
They are a particle physics lab. They are studying particle physics. There is no indication that anything they are doing summons demons or has an effect on the human psyche like the video claims.

Unknown Warrior

Established
I am new to this forum, but I have been a watcher for many years and there is no doubt in my mind that the government and many of the larger corporations have been in contact with the devil for many years. They also are helping him build a new world order. It only makes sense that technology has rapidly advanced in the past century and is continuously going faster and faster. Is it man's intelligence that has evolved, or have they made contact with a higher intelligence. The Egyptians also made spectacular feats. Did they make contact with a higher entity that gave them the knowledge? In my opinion it is very likely.

Illuminized

Established
Paul literally identifies the devil's forces with the air. It follows that demons, if they even exist, are not beings from other dimensions or even cut off from the physical world, but are a part of this world just as much as humans are. Then it must be explained why they deserve to be punished in hellfire for all eternity. Giodorno Bruno believed in an universal salvation.

elsbet

Superstar
Paul literally identifies the devil's forces with the air. It follows that demons, if they even exist, are not beings from other dimensions or even cut off from the physical world, but are a part of this world just as much as humans are. Then it must be explained why they deserve to be punished in hellfire for all eternity. Giodorno Bruno believed in an universal salvation.
Biblically speaking, 1/3 of the angels followed Lucifer in the rebellion-- they were cast out of heaven, along with him. They also tried to keep Christ from being born by corrupting mankind, mentally, spiritually and physically. The children born to them were not supposed to exist-- and the knowledge (term used loosely) they shared was a perversion of the 'secrets of heaven-- both led to man's undoing.

"And the angels who did not stay within their own domain, but abandoned their proper dwelling, He keeps under darkness, in eternal chains for judgment on that great day."
JUDE 1:6

manama

Star

Illuminized

Established
Biblically speaking, 1/3 of the angels followed Lucifer in the rebellion-- they were cast out of heaven, along with him. They also tried to keep Christ from being born by corrupting mankind, mentally, spiritually and physically. The children born to them were not supposed to exist-- and the knowledge (term used loosely) they shared was a perversion of the 'secrets of heaven-- both led to man's undoing.

"And the angels who did not stay within their own domain, but abandoned their proper dwelling, He keeps under darkness, in eternal chains for judgment on that great day."
JUDE 1:6
You claim it's biblical, yet your two sentences are derived from extra-biblical sources. Jude is such an obscure epistle, you'd be better off quoting from Peter's epistles.

Aero

Superstar
Y'all better learn to Astral Project your heads off.

Cause the Demon Invasion is coming.

elsbet

Superstar
You claim it's biblical, yet your two sentences are derived from extra-biblical sources. Jude is such an obscure epistle, you'd be better off quoting from Peter's epistles.
Depends on the bible. And Jude is not obscure-- what an odd thing to say.

Now Giodorno Bruno-- he was obscure. And an occultist.. and a priest, until he was excommunicated from the "church."
Crazy.

elsbet

Superstar

It looks as though Shiva, as a sort of deus ex machina (god from the machine), is well represented at CERN ^, and, in this video, following the detonation of the atom bomb, one of Shiva's high priests, correction, "scientists," aptly quoted the Bhagavad Gita ...

"Now I am become death [Shiva], the destroyer of worlds."

Yes. I've seen that before (he is just a touch creepy in his delivery... seems almost proud to be a vessel of that destruction).

I wonder which, from the pantheon of gods, oversaw the Manhattan project, if not the same. YIKES.

Serveto

Star
Yes. I've seen that before (he is just a touch creepy in his delivery... seems almost proud to be a vessel of that destruction).
I wonder which, from the pantheon of gods, oversaw the Manhattan project, if not the same. YIKES.
The Manhattan Project is a study in itself, but, as I see it, the last time Shiva showed up on a scientific platform, Nagasaki and Hiroshima were incinerated and the planet went into a Cold War costing innumerable dollars and rubles, draining it of resources that could otherwise have been spent on food, health care, education, etc.

In that sense, and even if it is only an artistic statue, Shiva at the gates of CERN doesn't do much to reassure me of the underlying benevolence and humanitarianism of the mission.

"Scientia est potentia."
"Knowlede is power."

Last edited: