Celine Dions New Clothing Line

queen82

Star
she apparently have a disease now, that she couldn't get move or something, she cancelled her Las Vegas concert for that, blood sacrifice coming or it was a made up story?

she apparently have a disease now, that she couldn't get move or something, she cancelled her Las Vegas concert for that, blood sacrifice coming or it was a made up story?
It could be made up. I see in this story below, it explains how she told her fans on her Instagram account that she's suffering from macular degeneration which is genetic, apparently:

See The Incurable Disease Celine Dion is Suffering From That Has Left Her Soo Thin at 52

The story still doesn't explain why she was so extraordinarily thin at one point. Was she unable to see the food she was eating? I don't know anything about macular degeneration other than what I read in the link, but I don't know why it would cause muscle spasms and severe weight loss. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, her life/persona changed drastically once her husband passed away.

As well, I see her entire line from the Shopping Channel had disappeared so something seems amiss:

Celine Dion Collection at TSC

It's all sort of sad because I remember someone giving me the cassette of her first English LP, "Unison" because they got it as a promo. Celine and I are around the same age and it was interesting to see her rising to fame with her being from my dad's home province. I wasn't a fan, but I didn't dislike her and realized she was talented. To see how whatever it is she ventured into affecting her health is unfortunate, but I suppose these are consequences when collaborating with the "dark side".

With a net worth of $800 million dollars, she could've retired once René passed away and done a lot of good to help those who are less fortunate than her.

Last edited:
Given her symptoms, I suspected as much. An excerpt from the first article below:

"French weekly magazine Public reported on October 29 that Ms. Dion is paralyzed. A relative told the magazine the following:
‘Celine can no longer get out of bed, move or walk. She suffers from pain in her legs and feet which paralyzes her. She is very weak and has lost much weight.”
One would wish that Celine and her promoters would just come clean so that the public did not have to rely on a Paris newspaper and a quote from a relative."

Mystery Over Celine Dion —Cancels Shows

CELINE DION SEVERELY INJURED BY VAXXXINE

While this "fact checking" website does what it can to claim she's not suffering from an injury, the people in the comments section clearly know otherwise. Makes one wonder what happened to her when she went over to Epstein's island:

FACT CHECK: Did Celine Dion Suffer Severe Injury After Taking Covid-19 Vaccine?

Given her symptoms, I suspected as much. An excerpt from the first article below:

"French weekly magazine Public reported on October 29 that Ms. Dion is paralyzed. A relative told the magazine the following:
‘Celine can no longer get out of bed, move or walk. She suffers from pain in her legs and feet which paralyzes her. She is very weak and has lost much weight.”
One would wish that Celine and her promoters would just come clean so that the public did not have to rely on a Paris newspaper and a quote from a relative."

Mystery Over Celine Dion —Cancels Shows

CELINE DION SEVERELY INJURED BY VAXXXINE

While this "fact checking" website does what it can to claim she's not suffering from an injury, the people in the comments section clearly know otherwise. Makes one wonder what happened to her when she went over to Epstein's island:

FACT CHECK: Did Celine Dion Suffer Severe Injury After Taking Covid-19 Vaccine?
For anyone who wants to listen, here's Celine talking about her condition on Instagram:

http://instagr.am/p/Cl5xJY1AjAO/

She says she's open book. Time will tell if we'll be able to hold her to her word. She has a condition known as Stiff Person Syndrome. Apparently, it's an autoimmune disease:

Stiff person syndrome

As well, it's clear she's losing some of her hair which is noticeable on the right side of her head. If she has alopecia, that's also an autoimmune disease:

Alopecia Areata

When she discloses why she has autoimmune disease, her "book" might be more engaging.