Celine Dions New Clothing Line

WagtheDog

Rookie
Last edited:

Dalit

Star
VC just posted an article on this. This whole situation is way way more messed up even than my original impression. I mean de-gendering babies and children is psychotic on its own. The nununu company she has teamed up with, though, is truly wicked.
That is super-disturbing! Plus, how is Celine wholesome really? (the article mentioned she seemed wholesome) Wasn't her manager/husband like a handler almost? 28 years older than her, beginning a relationship with her officially when she was 18 and he was 46?? But then she was probably more preyed upon than preying.

mecca

Superstar
The advertisement seems odd and as VC pointed out, the company that makes these clothes uses some messed up imagery... But the idea of uniesx baby clothing itself is perfectly valid and beneficial, there's nothing wrong with that. Babies shouldn't be reduced to pink and blue clothing based on their sex, there should be various colors available for any and all children to wear. This clothing line is only in black and white though which is boring... and a lot of the designs are pretty ugly, their clothes are not very good and the company is not worth supporting.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
The advertisement seems odd and as VC pointed out, the company that makes these clothes uses some messed up imagery... But the idea of uniesx baby clothing itself is perfectly valid and beneficial, there's nothing wrong with that. Babies shouldn't be reduced to pink and blue clothing based on their sex, there should be various colors available for any and all children to wear. This clothing line is only in black and white though which is boring... and a lot of the designs are pretty ugly, their clothes are not very good and the company is not worth supporting.
Yeeeah. I'd LOVE to have a genderless baby whos shirt says NEW ORDER! Haha... NOT.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/something-is-terribly-wrong-with-celine-dions-genderless-clothing-line/

Especially love clothing designers who takes pics like these of kids: 1-e1542309581786.jpg

Besides its soooo cool to make scarfs for babies with skulls on them, right? Yeeeah..FAR OUT!

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Varying colors is one thing; buying into and supporting the new agenda of encouraging children to choose their gender is another.
No one chooses their gender. Also, clothing and colors have nothing to do with sex and they are separate from gender. People have been falsely associating pink with girls and blue with boys for a long time and it definitely still happens with baby clothing and toys. But whether a baby is a boy or a girl, there is nothing wrong with wearing different colors and patters and it's good to have designs available for both boys and girls.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Yeeeah. I'd LOVE to have a genderless baby whos shirt says NEW ORDER! Haha... NOT. Especially love clothing designers who takes pics like these of kids: Besides its soooo cool to make scarfs for babies with skulls on them, right? Yeeeah..FAR OUT!
Did I say anything in support of this? All I said was that clothing should be available in various color options that are not limited by sex. And I specifically stated that the company is not worth supporting because their clothing is not good and they use disturbing imagery.
"a lot of the designs are pretty ugly, their clothes are not very good and the company is not worth supporting"

I literally brought up that article by VC and said that the company is messed up because of the imagery they use.
"as VC pointed out, the company that makes these clothes uses some messed up imagery"

Why are you acting like I said anything in favor of their clothing designs? Why don't you actually read my post before you say something. My entire point was that despite how bad this specific company is, the idea of unisex clothing for babies is perfectly valid and makes complete sense. There should be various designs and colors available that aren't restricted by sex. A boy or a girl could wear any color and it's good to have that option.

Last edited:
That is super-disturbing! Plus, how is Celine wholesome really? (the article mentioned she seemed wholesome) Wasn't her manager/husband like a handler almost? 28 years older than her, beginning a relationship with her officially when she was 18 and he was 46?? But then she was probably more preyed upon than preying.
As super-duper icky as that relationship/marriage looked from the outside, I actually think they were in love. I recall when she was on talk shows and was asked about it and explained how the relationship began. She even married him twice. Ana Gasteyer also did a great parody of her on Saturday Night Live mistaking her husband as her father seen here. However, as VC pointed out in the article, something has changed since René died and seems to be relishing in the materialistic side of life, and now she’s using her celebrity status to sell ugly clothing for babies. Every so often when I’d close an email account, I would see pedestrian articles on her about who she’s wearing. Personally, I never thought she was style icon so I don't know why anyone would really be interested in her attire.

What’s interesting is VC quoted her years ago when Whitney Houston died. She said this:

“It’s just really unfortunate that drugs, bad people or bad influence took over. It took over her dreams. It took over her love and motherhood. When you think about Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe and Michael Jackson and Amy Winehouse, to get into drugs like that, for whatever reason. Is it because of the stress and bad influence? What happens when you have everything? What happens when you have love, support, the family, motherhood? You have responsibilities of a mother and then something happens and it destroys everything. That’s why I don’t do parties and I don’t hang out. That’s why I’m not part of show business. We have to be afraid. I’ve always said you have to have fun and do music and you can never be part of show business because you don’t what it’s going to get yourself into. You have to do your work and get out of there.”
– Source: Vancouver Sun

Celine made that statement when her husband was alive. René passed in January of ‘16, and she seems to have gone full force into the darker side of the entertainment industry. Makes one wonder what happens at those Met Gala parties, as she attend her first one in ’17.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
It doesn’t matter whether someone chooses their gender.
It kind of does matter, no one really chooses their gender or self perception. It's just how people naturally are. People should be accepted for who they are instead of being treated like their life was some sort of bad choice that they made that you can blame them for.
It is their gender. Mental stability, being a balanced and functioning human involves accepting that.
Yes, you're correct... it is healthy to accept yourself as the gender that you are. That's why transgender people should be accepted as the gender they say they actually are instead of what other people might think they are. If you do not accept yourself, you will repress your own personality and that definitely creates problems. But I was not discussing transgender people, so this topic is irrelevant to what I was saying.
I’m not sure of what you’re getting at, really.
All I'm saying is that although this particular company is bad and uses disturbing imagery, the concept of unisex baby clothing is still beneficial because clothing colors shouldn't be limited or restricted by sex. So girls and boys don't have to be seen as pink or blue, any of them can wear various colors, patters, and designs and it's good to have clothing available for either a boy or a girl.

mecca

Superstar
If I place a crown on my head and call myself the queen of the world, that won’t make it so. There are two different men right now, one who is 69, who says he “feels” 49 and wants to change his age so he can get more chicks on dating sites. Because of the agenda to change gender reality due to “feelings” rather than owning truth, there is no reason why I couldn’t be called the queen of the world now and those men couldn’t live their lives as perpetual 49-year-olds. Truth matters. Feelings are subjective. Bruce Jenner will always be Bruce Jenner. Oh, and the emperor is not wearing any clothes!’
Age and class are not comparable to what gender actually is. Gender isn't just a feeling, it's in built into people's minds and it's how they naturally see themselves. Gender is determined by many factors including prenatal hormones in the womb, no one has control over that. Gender is not based upon a decision to "feel" a certain way... The feeling and perception of one's self and gender naturally comes from the way that someone was born, it's how their brain works. It is what they truly are, it's not subjective in any way. But again, as I said, this topic is irrelevant to the point I was making.

Last edited:
This is how children dressed in the 1830s, ( one is a boy one a girl)

DC3965E5-F8A3-4BDA-97DF-E987FFC583D5.jpeg

Clothing of the past was more gender-neutral, the blue-pink thing is just capitalist bullshit marketing and is relatively new.

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
As super-duper icky as that relationship/marriage looked from the outside, I actually think they were in love. I recall when she was on talk shows and was asked about it and explained how the relationship began. She even married him twice. Ana Gasteyer also did a great parody of her on Saturday Night Live mistaking her husband as her father seen here. However, as VC pointed out in the article, something has changed since René died and seems to be relishing in the materialistic side of life, and now she’s using her celebrity status to sell ugly clothing for babies. Every so often when I’d close an email account, I would see pedestrian articles on her about who she’s wearing. Personally, I never thought she was style icon so I don't know why anyone would really be interested in her attire.

What’s interesting is VC quoted her years ago when Whitney Houston died. She said this:

“It’s just really unfortunate that drugs, bad people or bad influence took over. It took over her dreams. It took over her love and motherhood. When you think about Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe and Michael Jackson and Amy Winehouse, to get into drugs like that, for whatever reason. Is it because of the stress and bad influence? What happens when you have everything? What happens when you have love, support, the family, motherhood? You have responsibilities of a mother and then something happens and it destroys everything. That’s why I don’t do parties and I don’t hang out. That’s why I’m not part of show business. We have to be afraid. I’ve always said you have to have fun and do music and you can never be part of show business because you don’t what it’s going to get yourself into. You have to do your work and get out of there.”

– Source: Vancouver Sun

Celine made that statement when her husband was alive. René passed in January of ‘16, and she seems to have gone full force into the darker side of the entertainment industry. Makes one wonder what happens at those Met Gala parties, as she attend her first one in ’17.
That's a good quote and I'm glad she kept more out of the celebrity system, the parties and all, although it really stinks that she's getting into those things now with the Met Gala and this disturbing, frankly satanic clothing line. I've been attracted to and even briefly dated men 20 years older than me, but when I examined my heart I knew it had more than a little to do with my wanting to please my perfectionistic father. Yet I can't really judge her for that, for falling in love with a much older man, especially when it seems he probably protected her from going to the dark side of the entertainment industry, which is more real than we know. Plus, she is the best singer in the world. :)

Maes17

Superstar
It doesn’t matter whether someone chooses their gender. It is their gender. Mental stability, being a balanced and functioning human involves accepting that. I’m not sure of what you’re getting at, really. I’m not arguing colors or patterns. I’m against the whole mixing genders agenda!! And I wouldn’t be caught dead dressing my boys in a dress or Elsa costume.
Have to agree with this.
Boys are boys. Girls are girls.

I have nothing against transgender people either. Just be respectful citizens and I look past the stigmatized labels.

With celine dions clothing line. Especially in the baby demographic. The ploy is to pry on the parents emotions.

Helioform

Star
I genuinely LOLed at the title, as "Ceiling Dion" translates into "Plafond Dion" in french and it just sounds so funny.

But Céline is distantly related to the House of Windsor so, it was only a matter of time before something like this happened imo. People like her are groomed from a very early age to serve the main NWO agenda.