Celebrities who claim to be christian:

Drifter

Veteran
If Fritz Springmeier and others are to be believed then some of them who are victims of Monarch / MK Ultra programming may have Christian 'alters'
That's why I have to laugh whenever I see (usually American) Christian conservatives practically erect altars to a celebrity or politician who even vaguely mentions God. If you're on a platform that big, they want you there.

Alanantic

Star
I thought Satan was "the accuser". Why speculate on such a thing? Sure, it'll boost your religious egos but I don't think it's good for the soul...

SkepticCat

Veteran
Yeah, some are genuine but others are just phonies..:)-
"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Cor 11:13/14)
"Ungodly men have slipped in among you" (Jude 4)
"They want to win you over and alienate you from us" (Gal 4:17)
A better answer is to know them by their fruits, ie. what are they saying and what kind of ´Christian´ life are they leading. Basically, anybody not ´woke´ to the New World Order at this point is not being a very alert, sober Christian.

Tidal

Star
A better answer is to know them by their fruits, ie. what are they saying and what kind of ´Christian´ life are they leading. Basically, anybody not ´woke´ to the New World Order at this point is not being a very alert, sober Christian.

Christianity has been onto all the Establishments sly little tricks for the past 2000 years, that's why they hate it..:)
Paul said-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Eph 6:12)

elsbet

Superstar
I thought Satan was "the accuser". Why speculate on such a thing? Sure, it'll boost your religious egos but I don't think it's good for the soul...
Yes, Satan is the accuser of the brethren-- he accuses us, day and night, before our God.
... the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down—he who accuses them day and night before our God.

Assuming the motives of other posters are good-- and I do-- it has little to do with Ego, and everything to do with exposing darkness and deception.

Test and prove what pleases the Lord.
Have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them... Eph. 5:10

Why..?
At that time [THE END OF THE AGE] many will fall away and will betray and hate one another, and many false prophets will arise and mislead many. Matt. 24:10

Celebrities are like little gods, with cult followings-- they have a lot of influence. If they are intentionally leading (or misleading) others, they should be prepared to have their "walk" dragged into the light and scrutinized.

To whom much is given, much is required.

... all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
Therefore He says:​
Awake, you who sleep,
Arise from the dead,
And Christ will give you light.”​

Alanantic

Star
Yes, Satan is the accuser of the brethren-- he accuses us, day and night, before our God.
... the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down—he who accuses them day and night before our God.
Assuming the motives of other posters are good-- and I do-- it has little to do with Ego, and everything to do with exposing darkness and deception.

Test and prove what pleases the Lord.
Have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them... Eph. 5:10

Why..?
At that time [THE END OF THE AGE] many will fall away and will betray and hate one another, and many false prophets will arise and mislead many. Matt. 24:10

Celebrities are like little gods, with cult followings-- they have a lot of influence. If they are intentionally leading (or misleading) others, they should be prepared to have their "walk" dragged into the light and scrutinized.

To whom much is given, much is required.

... all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
Therefore He says:​
Awake, you who sleep,​
Arise from the dead,​
And Christ will give you light.”​
It's easy to say "the devil makes us do it." That way you don't have to take responsibility for your actions. You make "Satan" a scapegoat.

Drifter

Veteran
It's easy to say "the devil makes us do it." That way you don't have to take responsibility for your actions. You make "Satan" a scapegoat.
The hypocrisy for me is that when other religions (particularly muslims) use the same rhetoric (I.e. "anyone caught doing despicable things in the name of our religion must be a heretic/not following our holy text correctly") then Christian's double down on them. But this is their go-to for the despicable nature of their biggest names, names several of them on this board still proudly follow. Christianity is dying in the west and it's hilarious to watch.

Daze

Superstar
The only power the devil has is that of invitation. Whatever evil a human engages in, he himself will be held to account for it.

The hypocrisy for me is that when other religions (particularly muslims) use the same rhetoric (I.e. "anyone caught doing despicable things in the name of our religion must be a heretic/not following our holy text correctly") then Christian's double down on them. But this is their go-to for the despicable nature of their biggest names, names several of them on this board still proudly follow. Christianity is dying in the west and it's hilarious to watch.

And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment." (14:22 Quran)

The devil can't force you to do anything. I wonder what kind of "Muslims" you are referencing?

I am married with a Muslim woman and we complete each other. Please love each other that's what God told us to do. Every culture should be respected, God is variety. Love is the most powerful energy God's creation. MAN AND WOMAN ❤
I don't want to hurt your feelings but it is forbidden for a Muslim woman to marry a non Muslim man. If she married you willingly she left the fold of Islam.

Alanantic

Star
I never like to demonize any particular group. Each of us decides what gods we follow, what ideals most match our level of spiritual development. It's more apples and oranges than higher or lower.

Daze

Superstar
You don't hurt me Daze. I respect your opinion. My family said the same thing to me that I was cursed and doomed and her family said the same thing too but now all seems different to us. And... we are all friends. My family have now other view about Islam and her family too. But we suffered a lot and maybe we are going to hell but We love each other. I respect her and she respects me. We are not married legally, I like to say it is by love. Please don't be hurt with me. I respect you Daze. ❤
It's not an opinion. It has nothing to do with what i think. It's not about what your family says or what her family says. Its about what God sent down and expects from us.

It doesn't matter if mankind eventually approves, this entire life is about pleasing God while he has sent down clear instruction of what we can and can not do. Its about what God revealed and he forbid a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man.

This life is temporary. You are going to die, I am doing to die. We will be raised on judgement day and we will see death itself slaughtered. Heaven and Hell are forever. For- ev- er. If you could fathom this you wouldn't joke about it.

On judgement day son will be against mother and father against daughter. There will be no friends, no kinship. When mankind see's hellfire, and everyone of us will, all ties are cut. Everyone will be out for themselves. I garauntee you won't want anything what so ever to do with your "wife". Especially if its a union that went against the Almighty's wishes.

What does a life that's 100 years long matter when compared to one that is endless? I suggest you work on your relationship with the Creator. There is no other point to this life.

Daze

Superstar
I know that we don't pray to angels... but I am always thinking in God and he knows my intentions. I like to pray alone in my room directly with him then He answers me thought signs and synchronization within the world around me, guiding me to be a better person to serve others better. But I know also the Devil can and do great signs but I don't think that's the case here. If I am wrong please forgive me. I don't want to hurt anyone. I am still learning ... If I'm not there then God will put me there at the right time. ☺❤
I believe in God, you believe in God and we are under attack in this moment by Dajjal as you call it. No?
I see your comments about the all seeing eye and see many muslims and I follow them on you tube fighting against it.
We should worry about them. They want us to worship "Babylon" ... You say Mohammed I say Yeshua so let's go together to the End Brother? Let's say we all make mistakes and big ones in life and we should repent and give thanks to our "Father".
Or we should fight to death to impose our way of Life? I will run away from that I want mercifulness not sacrifice.
We pray to God alone, without partner. This is Yahweh, God the father, Allah.

Yeshua is Jesus. Who is Gods creation.

For as the Father has life in Himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself. (John 5:26)

We do not worship the creation. We do not worship Muhammad. The last prophet and the messiah are both slaves of Yahweh because there is nothing that comes before the Creator as anything other then a servant.

May God guide you.

Daze

Superstar
I understand you. It's hard to say isn't it? I can't judge you Daze. But something is in the air... I am divided here you know why. Maybe you are right and If I am wrong I want to pay with my life. I am a very humble and I like to see the good side of all but sometimes it gets real hard.
I'll take this to pm's.

TokiEl

Superstar
It doesn't matter if mankind eventually approves, this entire life is about pleasing God while he has sent down clear instruction of what we can and can not do. Its about what God revealed and he forbid a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man.
L0L No God didn't.... the devil did.

How many times must i tell you that the Bible has outed the god of islam as the devil ?

The devil wants to be like the God of the Old Testament... but there's a New Testament now.

You either live according to the words of the Word of God who is Jesus Christ... or you are not on the same page as God.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
... must be a heretic/not following our holy text correctly") then Christian's double down on them. But this is their go-to for the despicable nature of their biggest names, names several of them on this board still proudly follow. Christianity is dying in the west and it's hilarious to watch.
That's the plan... and it's going swimmingly.

Its unfortunate, but youre right. Pretty much anyone with a tv gig is compromised-- it's probably a prerequisite. The better to mislead, while turning a hefty profit--> there's no such thing as a prosperity gospel. Anyone who had serious wealth (in the bible) was tried by fire.

Having said that-- I don't know of anyone on this board who puts much stock in televangelists. Kind of goes against the ethos of the site.

TokiEl

Superstar
Take a look at this... forget Christianity and Islam for 15 minutes... then we can "fight" again
Is this a waste of time? Is this a lie? Are we all wrong about these symbols...?
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Millions of undiscerning people adore those celebrities as kings and queens... not knowing that they are sold out to the god of this age who is the devil.