Celebrities/famous Folk Who 'know' Thread

DesertRose

Superstar
I was watching a video which pegs Jim Carrey as pantheistic:
Pantheism is the belief that all reality is identical with divinity,[1].
However, from my perspective the world is a creation that is distinct from the Creator,
Will not post this here because this thread is in entertainment section.

DesertRose

Superstar
Yeah I liked that joke too!
So weird cause I really never used to like his brand of 'box office' humour.
P.S Deep words on perfection and imperfection btw:)

elsbet

Superstar
wow. jim carey is absolutely not on board with the hollyweird BS.
i wonder if he woke up with jenny mccarthy and her autistic sons situation.
Seems like he's in denial imo
"We don't matter."
Yeah, it's all just a really bad dream.
But it isnt- they are owned. It may be that he realizes now that all that fame and money comes at a price.

As for McCarthy, that woman is just plain mean. Again, my opinion.

Devine

Star
it's hard to say with jim carrey and this dead GF, seems like he may be being punished by the elite.

Devine

Star
Guess you would have to list all the men and women that have ever existed since the beginning of the universe. I mean isn't everybody special?
i mean list of the celebs who know? (see this thread's title)
but do you want to make a list of people who are special? :)

SmilingLlama

Rookie
Hard Rockers: Korn, Megadeth, Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins, Ted Nugent, John Davis/Superdrag.....
A.J... When you give all these names, do you mean that they "know"?
Because I've been particularly interested in some members of Korn's silence about recent deaths in the musical industry...

A.J.

Star
A.J... When you give all these names, do you mean that they "know"?
Because I've been particularly interested in some members of Korn's silence about recent deaths in the musical industry...
I mean they are awake..... A few have been on AlexJones.... And Megadeth and Superdrag have written whole albums or at least a few tunes about the Deep State

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
What if i convinced you of the power of positive thinking? Keep thinking that he is not a sellout and god willing he will turn out to be a saint!
:D
I Iike the way you think, and I'm sure there's some truth in there, somewhere. Just doesn't add up, though, without him being on the payroll.
:(

Edit: I hope you're right, though.

A.J.

Star
He's harmless and they want to be exposed.... So you are right, he folds when the pressure is applied.... He will only go so far and it's become a business for him....so yes he's more about the money then having integrity..... But he's usually pretty on the money.... But he's also willing to be wrong and he sometimes is.... He doesn't care as long as he gets some attention

I pretty much believe Jones is a sellout, and that his show is contrived. If he was saying anything that posed a threat to those in power, he would be dead. :/

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
He's harmless and they want to be exposed.... So you are right, he folds when the pressure is applied.... He will only do so far and it's become a business for him....so yes he's more about the money then having integrity..... But he's usually pretty on the money.... But he's also willing to be wrong and he sometimes is.... He doesn't care as long as he gets some attention
True.
He's a good starting point, for some. Idk..i probably could been a bit nicer with my commentary. Sorry about that. :/

A.J.

Star
True.
He's a good starting point, for some. Idk..i probably could been a bit nicer with my commentary. Sorry about that. :/
Didn't bother me... It's not like he's a prophet or anything..... He's just a guy with a microphone & platform.... Lots of the stuff he's saying has been out there for years....but he does help tie things together

elsbet

Superstar
No, there's way better places to get the same info plus Alex isn't credible. I think everyone should skip over him.
"... for some."

Not across the board, and not for me. Wouldn't recommend him, but can't see that it matters, if it's the same info, as you said, as long as you take the ball and run with it.

Edit: Made me think how I got started lol
It's been a long time, but some one in my family told me, and I started researching on my own. I was still a kid so pre-internet. It's much easier now. o_O

You?

SmilingLlama

Rookie
I mean they are awake..... A few have been on AlexJones....
Thank you A.J..
Yeah I watched the one with Jonathan Davis on AlexJones... Really didn't know what to think of it...
Either Jon doesn't know that much (but really?o_O Being that long in the industry, selling so much and all the creepy stuff, like songs about him being abused by someone who made him call "Daddy", all the songs about pedophiles, and 'psychical' vampires telling you what to do so that they can sell out?!?)
Or he does know a lot more and simply won't tell :cool:

I'm quite new to all the stuff on Youtube. But AlexJones doesn't appeal to me.

I've always been what sheeples would call a total tinhat.
First of all, I suffer from chronic Lyme disease since 35 years. [out of topic, read if you're interested, that's the kind of world I live in. JUst scroll over to see the text appear] And when as a Lymie, you see how the doctors, labs treat you, you seriously got to wonder. Why all the secrecy? Why are all Lymies discredited and sent to psychiatric hospitals? Why are are the rare doctors (that put their literal lifes at risk to treat us) threatened, banned from medical practice, fined with astronomical amounts of money, put in jails, when they're not downright murdered, shot multiple times in public places by "lone wolves" :rolleyes: or crime scenes arranged like suicides by hanging...
Why all the blackout on this spreading illness from all governments. Make your own researchs, and you'll see Borellia spirochetes that cause Lyme are among the most intelligent living things, they're not virus nor bacteria, they adapt their DNA to resist whatever treatment, even antibiotics, they encounter. And this form of "upgraded" Lyme disease appeared at the same time than AIDS, Nile virus, Gulf syndrom, Ebola, and now we have Zika, avian flu, and Powessan... That's all I'm saying.
I've read enough about Plum Island and Paperclip...

Now I've always been interested in suspect deaths: Jim Morrisson, River Phoenix, Kurt Cobain, Heath Ledger, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston and her daughter, etc...
And lately, we lost 2 great musicians to "suicide": Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington.

What struck me was that all the celebs that openly paid tribute to Bennington have dark connections with the industry: Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake (like wtf?), Jared Leto (just look at the logo of his band, in plain sight), Dave Grohl (how interesting, the former drummer of Nirvana...), etc...
They all served "us" that "depression leads to suicide= it was bound to happen" narrative... Okay then :rolleyes:

The only member of Korn (a band I used to like as a teen in 90s until I started to open my eyes) who dared open his mouth let out a insulting brainless rant calling Bennington a coward.
Easy from someone who's been totally brainwashed, "reborn a Christian"o_O thanks to the Faithful Word Baptist Church c̶u̶l̶t̶ community in Arizona.
Not a single word from other metal singers who've been allegedly abused as children...
I don't know. Something doesn't add up to me...