Celebrities/famous Folk Who 'know' Thread

polymoog

Superstar
list of of people here are celebs or personalities who know about conspiracies and have openly talked about it.

prince
rowdy roddy piper
charlie sheen
michael jackson

this guy i didnt know: the singer for the band danzig. this is him in an interview talking to the host who has no idea-- i find it amusing listening to him explain things.

if interested, start at 32:05.

Lurker

Star
list of of people here are celebs or personalities who know about conspiracies and have openly talked about it.

prince
rowdy roddy piper
charlie sheen
michael jackson

this guy i didnt know: the singer for the band danzig. this is him in an interview talking to the host who has no idea-- i find it amusing listening to him explain things.

I like it for Danzig. That's enough for me, but I will actually listen E/E later.

prince
rowdy roddy piper
charlie sheen
michael jackson

George Carlin
original Dave Chapelle
Roseanne Barr

The Zone

Star
George Carlin
original Dave Chapelle
Roseanne Barr
Not so sure about Rosanne anymore. She has signed on to a new TV show where there will be the first genderless child.
The "Roseanne" revival reportedly will feature a "gender creative" kid as one of the characters.

The 9-year-old boy named Mark will be a grandson of Roseanne and son of Darlene (Sarah Gilbert) and David (Johnny Galecki), Showbiz411 noted. The website said the casting call for the part wanted an actor who can play "sensitive and effeminate" and "display qualities of both young female and male traits."

It is never too late to sell out.
http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/roseanne-revival-gender-creative/2017/07/31/id/804857/

polymoog

Superstar
several years ago, i remember that Vh1 show in the states had a show called 'i love new york', which was a spinoff of the flavor flav dating show. ANYWAY... there was an episode where he was getting a tattoo and the tattoo artist was talking to him about conspiracy stuff and he said that he knew about that and the nanotechnology. i was stunned that it was never edited out. i looked it up on the computer later to confirm, and it was there, on the vh1 site. now, its gone, but i recall the episode was "chances crazy side", as if his belief in conspiracies was 'crazy'. so i am adding....

chance givens, from i love new york

polymoog

Superstar
I'm still looking for any clebrity that isn't mk ultra
paul hogan was definitely an outsider. maybe wesley snipes, since he served time in jail for tax evasion. i think he also had a pyradyne nuclear receptor which makes him very much in the know or a new age woowoo. i am betting on the former.

Devine

Star
Not so sure about Rosanne anymore. She has signed on to a new TV show where there will be the first genderless child.
The "Roseanne" revival reportedly will feature a "gender creative" kid as one of the characters.

The 9-year-old boy named Mark will be a grandson of Roseanne and son of Darlene (Sarah Gilbert) and David (Johnny Galecki), Showbiz411 noted. The website said the casting call for the part wanted an actor who can play "sensitive and effeminate" and "display qualities of both young female and male traits."

It is never too late to sell out.
http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/roseanne-revival-gender-creative/2017/07/31/id/804857/
i know roseanne! they sucked her back in :( she may be just innocently liberal brainwashed as so many

Leviathan

Established
wait, what did tila tequila say or do?
I remember a few years ago she was making videos on YouTube all the time talking about the Illuminati, mind control, sacrifices, and many related things. But people discredited most of what she said because she also mixed in a whole lot of mumbo jumbo along with it (new agey stuff like "Indigo children," claiming she is God, saying she sympathizes with Hitler which got her kicked off Celebrity Big Brother, summoning up "energy balls" which look like CGI effects from a SyFy Channel original movie, etc.) Because of that most don't take her seriously and think she's a kook.

Devine

Star
yep thats the tila one she could be disinfo like b.o.b. too.
you know the crazy part about the nicole kidman thing is that kubrick died the day before the film was released i assume he was murdered.