Celebrities/famous Folk Who 'know' Thread

Ian Brown (Stone Roses)

Btw, I have always thought the 90's grudge movement was another social engineered covert op, like the 60's hippy movement.
I have thought grunge music was to romanticize heroin and get kids to buy it. Look at Layne Staley for example from Alice in Chains. Him and Cobain must have made a lot of dealers rich plus all the people that listened to them. Record companies were probably in league with it too because I think drug cartels are running them.

I truly do love this forum & have total respect for the person who created this website, but there seems to be an ongoing theme of speaking quite negatively regarding transgender/gender fluid/or as Native Americans call them “2spirited people (that does not include trans people). I believe that there is no “agenda” by the Elite to try and brainwash people to become trans, or whatever. I am an openly bisexual/(somewhat pansexual) woman who is very grateful that us LGBT people are being recognized, and are now able to live our authentic lives without feeling shame, like there’s something “WRONG” with us, etc. Not too long ago, it was absolutely unacceptable in society to be openly LGBT, and people had no choice but to live, guilt ridden, hidden double lives in fear of being “outed.” That…thank goodness has all changed for us LGBT people, and we are FINALLY FREE to be true to ourselves, & live & enjoy an honest, proud & spiritually fulfilling lifestyle. (Living a lie is not actual living; just merely existing)…. :)
I found gay people more interesting when they had to hide in closets and were the underdogs because I always root for the underdogs. Now they just bore me and seem to be oppressive.

Mini Contini

Established
Doutzen Kroes! Just check her Instagram, she's amazing.
Here in the Netherlands, we have the pejorative term ‘wappie’ to distinguish the wolves (wappies) from the sheep. The Dutch media coverage is trying hard to ridiculise her (opinion) and anyone else with a similar view.

Last edited:
I knew about Prodigy from Mobb Deep the hip-hop group, but I never knew he released this album:

So many great lyrics in this album, talking about how the mass public are brainwashed and have the truth hidden from them by the media and how governments are oppressing people while pretending to help. I always thought the circumstances of his death (aged 42) were suspicious but the fact this album came out 6 months before his death explains it all perfectly.

(Track 5 - Mafukin USA)

Big up to sistren and brethren around the globe
To sleeping giants have awoken
Life to us is like Play-Doh
We just shape the shit how we want it
Come graduate from that old school
This is higher learning, we past that
Take a leap of faith and just let go
We waitin' for you in the aftermath
Behind The Wizard's curtain ;)
This ain't Kansas for certain
We live in living color
Backstage at the Truman Show
Everything not three dimensions
There's so much more to be seen
Open up your third eye or you gon' miss everything
(Track 13 - No Religion)

Now! hear me clearly
The reason I am how the I am, they don't scare me
I'm not under the spell, I'm not trapped in the cycle
They can't pull the wool
Over my eyes, I see the truth
For all of our lives, we've been lied to
And I know, it's hard to accept
So we drink away the pain and party to death
Have so much sex, smoke so much weed
We just wanna have fun, we don't wanna think
We just wanna make dollars, we don't wanna make sense
We don't wanna pay attention, we just wanna pay the rent
(Track 18)

You have just been exposed to a range of propaganda devices
Used by the West to control, manipulate, neutralize and anesthetize entire populations
It's own and that of other nations
Coincidence it's not available on amazon.com? ...not even as a digital download? Lol.

Edit: The 2012 mockumentary film 'Propaganda' is sampled multiple times in this album. Here's the trailer:

And you can watch the full film here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8BjnNX8zUFle/
(it was removed from Youtube and the current mirrors of it require age verification)

Last edited:

TrustNo1

Established
I knew about Prodigy from Mobb Deep the hip-hop group, but I never knew he released this album:

So many great lyrics in this album, talking about how the mass public are brainwashed and have the truth hidden from them by the media and how governments are oppressing people while pretending to help. I always thought the circumstances of his death (aged 42) were suspicious but the fact this album came out 6 months before his death explains it all perfectly.

Coincidence it's not available on amazon.com? ...not even as a digital download? Lol.

Edit: The 2012 mockumentary film 'Propaganda' is sampled multiple times in this album. Here's the trailer:

And you can watch the full film here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8BjnNX8zUFle/
(it was removed from Youtube and the current mirrors of it require age verification)
Wasn’t he still going to Illuminati balls/parties at the same time though? He has a recent pic of him there with those masks on

TrustNo1

Established
George Carlin said he worshipped the sun in one of his stand up shows. Reminded me of the ancient religions.
Carlin speaks many truths as comedy but routinely attacks Christianity and humanity in general. The guy is fine with having the whole world dead (understandable in some aspects).
The audience laughs but it seems like he’s mocking them like they are the jokers performing for him, not the other way around.

Sibi

Star
I remember reading an article with Jaz Coleman, the lead singer of the The Killing Joke. He said they were told to perform this ritual and they would become very wealthy. I think they had to give an animal and put it on this altar and they saw the animal being throw everywhere crushing it. They said that part was invisible but they were aware of bird like creatures watching the whole thing.

Not so sure about Rosanne anymore. She has signed on to a new TV show where there will be the first genderless child.
The "Roseanne" revival reportedly will feature a "gender creative" kid as one of the characters.

The 9-year-old boy named Mark will be a grandson of Roseanne and son of Darlene (Sarah Gilbert) and David (Johnny Galecki), Showbiz411 noted. The website said the casting call for the part wanted an actor who can play "sensitive and effeminate" and "display qualities of both young female and male traits."

It is never too late to sell out.
http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/roseanne-revival-gender-creative/2017/07/31/id/804857/
I've never watched the show, original or reboot, but i was wondering why conservatives like roseanne so much. (Short answer seems to be: being pro trump)

Anyway, from what i've found out, even the original show was a huge part of the agenda to normalize the lgbptwth+- agenda.

Same sex pda and same sex weddings on tv, in the mid 90s.

If you were a queer kid growing up in the '90s, there was one place you could turn to for support -- your family your school Roseanne.

Remember, this was the pre-Drag Race era. Whatever you think of the show now, back then, the show was remarkably ahead of its time when it came to the LGBTQ community. Roseanne the character, whose friends included a bisexual woman and a gay man, sparked a feud with ABC when she became one of the first women to kiss another woman on air in 1994.

Roseanne was one of the earliest shows on television to depict a gay wedding. And even though Darlene technically wasn't out as a lesbian, she became a gay icon for the haven't-yet-realized-they're-queer teen community. (As a member of this demo, I have yet to recover from my lingering resentment of David.)

20 years later, Roseanne now includes a gender creative child and with it, a critical conversation about gender identity, performance, and acceptance. It's a radical-ish historical moment, and it's happening in the medium we need it most -- corny network TV.
I wish I could say I'm overstating my case. But Roseanne was there for the gay community at a time when other shows were doing everything in their power to deny their existence. The show predated Will and Grace, Ellen, and Buffy's Tara and Willow. Back then, it was revolutionary to see any gay men on television who weren't dying, but were, in fact, falling in love. For so much of America, homosexuality was still synonymous with AIDS. Leon and Scott's 1995 wedding, blessed with male strippers and flamingo iconography, gave the community a full hour of hope, even if it was just on TV.
More progressive yet, Roseanne produced gay characters who defied emerging stereotypes. Take a look at this conversation between Roseanne and her gay boss Leon:

Leon: What if I’m not even gay? Roseanne: You couldn’t be any gayer if your name was Gay Gayerson. Leon: Think about it. I hate to shop, I’m positively insensitive, I detest Barbra Streisand, and, for God’s sake, I’m a Republican! Roseanne: But do you like having sex with men? Leon: Well… Roseanne: Gay!

Lurking009

Veteran
James Woods
Kevin Sorbo
Rob Schneider

Seem to be shifting to the awake side -
Mark Wahlberg
Matthew McConaughey
Woody Harrelson

Last edited:
James Woods
Kevin Sorbo
Rob Schneider

Seem to be shifting to the awake side -
Mark Wahlberg
Matthew McConaughey
Woody Harrelson
I read that James Woods has been blacklisted but he said he doesn't care because he made a lot of money on real estate and doesn't need Hollywood anymore.