Category: Best Lines From A Movie Eva!

Tatilina

Star
The Ten commandments

Lilia: [singing] Death cometh to me, to set me free, death cometh to me.

Joshua: No, Lilia. Death will not come to you.

Lilia: Joshua! Joshua, you risk your life in coming here. You are firstborn.

Joshua: So are you. I bring lamb's blood to mark the door posts and lintel... that the Angel of Death may pass you by.

Lilia: Joshua, it is enough that you have come to me. I am outcast among our people. Do not save me from death, Joshua. Save me from life!

Joshua: Tomorrow will bring a new world for us, Lilia!

Lisa

Superstar
Mr. Darcy: You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you spoke with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I'd scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

...who could turn that down?

Vincent: [about a foot massage] It's layin' your hands in a familiar way on Marsellus' new wife. I mean, is it as bad as eatin' her pussy out? No, but it's the same fuckin' ballpark.

Jules
: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop right there. Eating a bitch out and giving a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fucking thing.

Vincent
: It's not. It's the same ballpark.

Jules
: Ain't no fucking ballpark neither. Now, look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touching his wife's feet and sticking your tongue in the holiest of holies ain't the same fucking ballpark. It ain't the same league. It ain't even the same fucking sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.

Vincent
: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules
: Don't be telling me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Vincent
: Given a lot of them?

Jules
: Shit, yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be tickling or nothing.

Vincent
: Would you give a guy a foot massage?

Jules
: [pause] Fuck you.

Last edited:
Lady: Young man... hello? We’re just here for the day. Would you mind if I took your picture? Just stand still please. Fix your hat a li’l bit...

John Book: Lady, you take my picture with that thing, I’m going to rip your brassiere off... and strangle you with it. (pause) You got that?

Remembering when Morgan wasn't seen as the creep he's known for today and when good movies were a thing. Not to mention, I think we can all see ourselves in Andy Dufresne today:

"Some birds aren't meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright."

- Ellis Boyd 'Red' Redding

Watched this movie to remember Sidney Poitier. However, this has to be the most poignant part of the movie. Thirty years later and I would even say it's more relevant today than it was when it was released:

“There’s a war out there ol’ friend, a world war. And it’s not about who’s got the most bullets, it’s about who controls the information, what we see and hear, how we work, what we think. It’s all about the information!”
- Cosmo​

Sneakers (1992) "Marty and Cosmo"