Categorization of men (alpha, beta, incel etc.)?

The left always attack each other constantly, and contradict themselves
So true!
This! Raising kids is a job in itself. How are we suppose to do both? If women can, they don't have time for anything and they are always tired. I know that some women want to work, but it's not for everyone. And they always shame those that want kids!
Yes, that another thing where the leftists dont make sense. How can being a stay at home mom be both a horrible tedious punishment AND easy lazy time? Which one is it?

The shaming seems to especially come from the homosexuals who call normal couples "breeders". If only they would then not be hypocritical and not get children made for them using test tubes and hiring surrogates.
That is very true! It just goes to show we can still have them up to our mid 40s, just around there, there could be some complications with the birth, but like you said, women would have their last child at this point. I believe when men say they only want women in their 20s because they are more fertile is definitely an excuse to be a total perv. We are not damaged goods in our 30s and 40s!
Dont forget, their early 20s. For men who think this way a woman in her mid to late 20s beneath them too. Women with 10-15 years of possible childbearing are too "old".
It would be too difficult to have that many kids! Can we imagine trying to keep tabs on them and taking care of them! Let alone feeding them lol! There's nothing wrong with having a couple kids or so and there's nothing wrong with not wanting too many XD
A lot of times when they have this many they make the older children do a lot of the mom's jobs. I dont just mean cleaning up after themselves and helping with general house chores, i mean actually taking care of their siblings. At a church we went to the pastors daughter was saying she was in charge of getting her little brother to sleep and if he woke up in the middle of the night it was her responsibility.

I think its fine to have more than a couple, but when it gets to be too many there are so many things that can go wrong. Not every family is in a position to handle that, financially, emotionally, logistically. Which is why it annoys me that these men will give wanting to have lots of children as an excuse for their 40 year old self getting with a 20 year old.

How can being a stay at home mom be both a horrible tedious punishment AND easy lazy time? Which one is it?
They just can't make up their minds, can they? :p
That's the thing, the gays will actually get the test tube babies and say that heteros are the breeders, so yeah, that's definitely contradictory. Only if it suits them, they can say and do it.

For men who think this way a woman in her mid to late 20s beneath them too. Women with 10-15 years of possible childbearing are too "old".
Just the twenties would be bad enough, but yeah early twenties, that's even worse. We can't be 21 forever. It's always an excuse just for them to get their fix. It's sad, cause there are genuinely good men out there that would be shameful of these guys' attitudes!

but when it gets to be too many there are so many things that can go wrong. Not every family is in a position to handle that, financially,
That's very true..there's alot of pressure with it. It can be hard for so many to afford one or two kids, couldn't imagine over 5 of them!
I can see what you mean about how the older kids will help with the younger ones. They end up having such a huge responsibility at such a young age! Can be very tough because every kid wants all the attention, and if there's too many kids, some will feel neglected.